Author Topic: Very sad story about bullying  (Read 8028 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Very sad story about bullying
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2011, 07:55:00 AM »
A lot fo this shit has to do with parents who don't take interest in their kids lives.  I always said, if a kid fucks with mine I am going to that kids house and beating ths shit out of his dad right in front of him.  If it happens a second time I am burning their house down while they sleep after I ensure their doors won't open.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Some bigger guys tried to bully me once and I overheard them say they were going to get me after school.  I went home at lunch, brought back a full size kitchen knife and a hammer.  I had them hidden in my jacket.  After school the kids pointed at me and said get him.  I pulled out the knife and hammer and like a fucking maniac started screaming at them to bring it on.  I went ape shit.  A couple of the kids jetted and I chased after the others screaming like a mad man and they took off.  If I would have caught them I probably would have stabbed the fuckers to death.  The next day their ring leader comes up to me and apologizes and says he wants to be friends.  I told him we'd never be friends but we can go to school in peace and not fuck with each other and sure enough they never fucked with me again.

That's awesome.Sometimes violence is the only way to get people to stop.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 07:56:28 AM »
A lot fo this shit has to do with parents who don't take interest in their kids lives.  I always said, if a kid fucks with mine I am going to that kids house and beating ths shit out of his dad right in front of him.  If it happens a second time I am burning their house down while they sleep after I ensure their doors won't open.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Some bigger guys tried to bully me once and I overheard them say they were going to get me after school.  I went home at lunch, brought back a full size kitchen knife and a hammer.  I had them hidden in my jacket.  After school the kids pointed at me and said get him.  I pulled out the knife and hammer and like a fucking maniac started screaming at them to bring it on.  I went ape shit.  A couple of the kids jetted and I chased after the others screaming like a mad man and they took off.  If I would have caught them I probably would have stabbed the fuckers to death.  The next day their ring leader comes up to me and apologizes and says he wants to be friends.  I told him we'd never be friends but we can go to school in peace and not fuck with each other and sure enough they never fucked with me again.

Did you make sure to time your carb load so your shirt ripped while doing this?
from incomplete data

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 07:58:33 AM »
That's awesome.Sometimes violence is the only way to get people to stop.

I really think it's be careful who you fuck with.  You never know if the other guy is carrying a gun a knife or is just plain fucking insane.  I remember  a news story where 4 fast and furious asians were fucking with another guy while driving. Cutting him off, pulling up next to him and threatning him and shit.  They hit a traffic snarl and the cars had to stop, the other guy got out of his car and shot all 4 of them to death, right in the fucking middle of rush hour.  Some people are just nuts and you never know what triggers it.  For me, you can fuck with me, but once a threat is made to my friends or family then all bets are off.  I litteraly turn into a maniac, uncontrollable.  Over the years I have learned to chill a lot, but I still have that beast sleeping inside of me.  My dark passenger.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
I really think it's be careful who you fuck with.  You never know if the other guy is carrying a gun a knife or is just plain fucking insane.  I remember  a news story where 4 fast and furious asians were fucking with another guy while driving. Cutting him off, pulling up next to him and threatning him and shit.  They hit a traffic snarl and the cars had to stop, the other guy got out of his car and shot all 4 of them to death, right in the fucking middle of rush hour.  Some people are just nuts and you never know what triggers it.  For me, you can fuck with me, but once a threat is made to my friends or family then all bets are off.  I litteraly turn into a maniac, uncontrollable.  Over the years I have learned to chill a lot, but I still have that beast sleeping inside of me.  My dark passenger.

Alright you gnarly badass  ::)
from incomplete data

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
Most important power on our planet is called adaptation. I've been through horrible shit throughout my life and I just adapted and it made me stronger and better.

What is most important with kids tho, it's always their parents' fault. Nowadays, at least in my country, parents are too focused on themselves and loose very important link with their kids. When I was younger I could see huge difference between my own family and my friends' families - they didn't have any kind of contact with each other. Parents were absent most of the time or just didn't care, didn't want to care. All they did was giving orders and punishing for bad behaviour. They never tried to understand underlying reason or talk with their kids. I could literally feel distance between kids and parents.

As a parent you have to be a friend of your kid. Not kind of friend that is equal to you, but more of an authority, someone you both trust and look up to.

Kids didn't get weak. They became alone. People are too selfish nowadays to create good family. They wanna be "independent", "free" and "live their dream" and they sacrifice family for that purpose. People nowadays can't suck it up and sacrifice their own career or even lust, being bored with their partners for the sake of their kids and they divorce or just run away. It's really pathetic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 08:23:19 AM »
Most important power on our planet is called adaptation. I've been through horrible shit throughout my life and I just adapted and it made me stronger and better.

What is most important with kids tho, it's always their parents' fault. Nowadays, at least in my country, parents are too focused on themselves and loose very important link with their kids. When I was younger I could see huge difference between my own family and my friends' families - they didn't have any kind of contact with each other. Parents were absent most of the time or just didn't care, didn't want to care. All they did was giving orders and punishing for bad behaviour. They never tried to understand underlying reason or talk with their kids. I could literally feel distance between kids and parents.

As a parent you have to be a friend of your kid. Not kind of friend that is equal to you, but more of an authority, someone you both trust and look up to.

Kids didn't get weak. They became alone. People are too selfish nowadays to create good family. They wanna be "independent", "free" and "live their dream" and they sacrifice family for that purpose. People nowadays can't suck it up and sacrifice their own career or even lust, being bored with their partners for the sake of their kids and they divorce or just run away. It's really pathetic.

x2  100% parents need to be involved.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 08:38:37 AM »
Good!!

Good story, and you're a good dad!  I hope to be that kind of father some day!
Thank you so much.. That made my day..

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »
A few things:

I partly blame the parents.  If parents had taught this kid to fight back and not take shit from people, he could have done something to make a point.  I'm not an advocate of violence, but hey, at what point is enough, enough?  Sometimes you have go to drastic measures, especially if people are bringing harm to you.

Next, why is this kid on a Social Networking site if that is where his bullying was taking place?  Hello??  Disable your account and leave the site.

Lastly, sure it's sad that he took his own life, but that's pathetic and I have no respect for that.  Life gets rough sometimes, that's the way it is.  Anyone can take their own life.  It's harder to deal with and work through your problems and that's why people cop out and do things like this.  If I go home and jump out of my apartment window right now, that's it for me.  However, no one should be thinking "Oh wow, things must have been so rough... blah blah blah."  They should be thinking "Damn, I always thought he was better than that..."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »
when i was in high school there was this kid that was from italy really nice kid, got pick on by all the black kids at school(not saying blacks bully , just saying thats who he would get bullied by) for being a foreign and with a heavy accent  , a year later during summer break, he grabbed his grandpas shotgun went into his restroom and blew his head off, his grandmother found him dead.

I felt really bad for his grandparents, i can still remember them sitting there at school telling us what happened, the grandma was so emotional she didnt speak the whole time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 10:39:04 AM »
So, so sad. Poor kid, never vot really enjoy life...this truly makes me sad.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 10:48:16 AM »
Jamey should've spoken in class like Jeremy did instead of wasting his time crying on the computer.

The only sad part about this story is that I just wasted 5 minutes listening to Anderson Cooper whine.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 11:17:38 AM »
If I Was being bullied I'd rather kill the bully then kill myself

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »
A few things:

I partly blame the parents.  If parents had taught this kid to fight back and not take shit from people, he could have done something to make a point.  I'm not an advocate of violence, but hey, at what point is enough, enough?  Sometimes you have go to drastic measures, especially if people are bringing harm to you.

Next, why is this kid on a Social Networking site if that is where his bullying was taking place?  Hello??  Disable your account and leave the site.

Lastly, sure it's sad that he took his own life, but that's pathetic and I have no respect for that.  Life gets rough sometimes, that's the way it is.  Anyone can take their own life.  It's harder to deal with and work through your problems and that's why people cop out and do things like this.  If I go home and jump out of my apartment window right now, that's it for me.  However, no one should be thinking "Oh wow, things must have been so rough... blah blah blah."  They should be thinking "Damn, I always thought he was better than that..."
Agree with everything you wrote.. We as parents,need to stick up for our children.. A lot of parents look for ways ,"NOT" to help our children out.. We send them to Dr's. and medicate them.. His parents should have gone down to the school ,and raised hell.. He needed to know his parents adored him,and needed him in their lives.. He needed them to fight his battle for him,because he just didn't have the survival skills to deal with this.. You need to have your childrens back 1,000,000%.. Even if at the end you look like the asshole. At least they know you'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »

dude, what you said in the first paragraph...you know in most states it's felony arson to burn down people's houses...and if some kid effs with yours, you don't go attacking their parents...Don't be admittng that shit on here, then when something does happen (it might be unrelated to this topic), they will go thru your post history to see how you "are" a violent person, and even as a kid you "were" violent, and over-reacted. Don't think that they won't...

Hopefully you were talking out your ass---because if you do have kids, they will end up being the bully...