Author Topic: Will Brink Looking JACKED!!!!1  (Read 10178 times)

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Will Brink Looking JACKED!!!!1
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 10:52:53 PM »
He has a beautiful 1911.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 11:31:43 PM »
Looks like he's never cracked a smile in his life, and for good reason.
I wonder why he stoped believing in doing any training that involves the neck?

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 05:00:26 PM »
So you posted a picture from the 80's...Whats he look like 2 decades later?

All things considered, not bad actually, but Brink aint pretty to look at under the best of conditions.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
Monster 36inch chest, 13inch arms and narrow clavicles.

And the picture of your huge ripped self is where again?

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »
He has a beautiful 1911.

Several!  ;D

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 05:03:56 PM »
Looks like he's never cracked a smile in his life, and for good reason.
I wonder why he stoped believing in doing any training that involves the neck?

Questioned answered, now lets see yours 25 inch neck sport.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »
Epic 5.5inch wrists, 10 inch forearms,savage ILS, monster "bicep" peaks and constipated facial expression.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2008, 05:07:32 PM »
Questioned answered, now lets see yours 25 inch neck sport.

He looks bigger than Lyle McDonald but I think Bryan Haycock has him beat as far as shear mass!  :)  Will with all due respect why is it that you guys know so much shit about nutrition and training i..e Lyle, you and Bryan but yet you guys just look like average guys.  I know Lyle is a very athletic guy i.e. training for speed skating or something right now.  Does bodybuilding just not interest you?  You were pretty jacked in that pic though as a young guy.  

io856

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »
He never applied his knowledge, what a pity.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

That's kind of the point...  why would anyone listen to "gurus" who look like shit?  Clearly their "advice" doesn't work, no matter how good it sounds.

That's a stupid comment.  Lyle as well as Bryan Haycock work with professional athletes and bodybuilders all the time.  If their info didn't work they'd be out of business.  I know A LOT of guys who have had great success with Bryan Haycock's HST principles and naturally to boot. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

That's kind of the point...  why would anyone listen to "gurus" who look like shit?  Clearly their "advice" doesn't work, no matter how good it sounds.

Moreover are you going to argue that if you listen to everything Ronnie Coleman says you're going to look like him?  If he tells you to train 200 sets per chest 50 times a week and take 3000mgs of Tren a week you're going to look like him?  It comes down to genetics for the most part. 

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
lol @ io856  and goatboy latest comments...

so true guys, so true.

these guys never ever reached their natural maximal potential yet are suposed to teach complete neophytes how to eat, train and live the bodybuilding lifestyle...what a joke. Scammers, the lot of em... and they dont even have the dedication and consistency to achieve shit themselves...<

At least we can recognize their talent for bullshiting gullible people. But it's not that hard in the bodybuilding "industry"...

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 05:28:18 PM »
I think you'll find its called getting to thirty five and not giving a fuck.

I cook a nice roast, however that doesnt mean I'm - nor give a fuck about being - Delia fucking Smith.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »

Interesting concept...  turn 35, stop maintaining your looks.  These people should also stop getting haircuts, shaving, clipping their fingernails, showering, using deodorant, wearing decent-looking clothes, etc, etc.  I mean they're 35...  why should they give a fuck, right?  ::)

You've never really done the working out thing, have ya?

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 06:20:28 PM »
You've never really done the working out thing, have ya?

lolz

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 05:46:21 AM »

Yes, next pro who calls me for advice, I will make sure to tell them some kid on GB, says he should not listen to the advice. News Flash son,  most of the biggest guys out there don't know squat about bbing and depend on their genetics and the knowledge of others. Trained any pro pr national level bbers? Didn't think so, so consider sticking to what you actually know. My creds in the industry are well established. By your logic, or lack there of, Ronnie must known more then Dorian, who must know more than Milos and so on, which of course is not true. Speaking of Milos, if you ever bump into him at a show, feel free to ask him what he thinks of me and my knowledge levels.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2008, 05:51:37 AM »
Yes, next pro who calls me for advice, I will make sure to tell them some kid on GB, says he should not listen to the advice. News Flash son,  most of the biggest guys out there don't know squat about bbing and depend on their genetics and the knowledge of others. Trained any pro pr national level bbers? Didn't think so, so consider sticking to what you actually know. My creds in the industry are well established. By your logic, or lack there of, Ronnie must known more then Dorian, who must know more than Milos and so on, which of course is not true. Speaking of Milos, if you ever bump into him at a show, feel free to ask him what he thinks of me and my knowledge levels.
you are never going to win with thesenumnuts

FACTS

none of them ever :

dieted for a show

entered a local show

put posing trunks on

applied color

bulked up

went through a propper cycle

trained someone for a show male or female

etc.....

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 08:31:45 AM »
you are never going to win with thesenumnuts

none of them ever :

etc.....

Incorrect on pretty much all points, at least as it applies to me.  Once again, I have worked with and or prepped various people on the local, national, and pro level, and told you to feel free to ask people like Milos, Dorian, and Vic Richards about me. Don't do that type of work these days, as my interests have taken me in other directions, such as tactical LE, but my creds are easy enough to track down. Don't wanna let the facts get in your way or anything I know. Like all things in life, there are some "guru" types with the creds and experience to back up/support what they say, and some that can't. There are some who have a lot solid info to supply (Lyle and Brian H are in that group for sure) and some simply spout crap. Listen to who ever you feel has the creds and info that makes sense, or reject any and all of them. Matters not at all to me...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 08:36:37 AM »
Incorrect on pretty much all points, at least as it applies to me.  Once again, I have worked with and or prepped various people on the local, national, and pro level, and told you to feel free to ask people like Milos, Dorian, and Vic Richards about me. Don't do that type of work these days, as my interests have taken me in other directions, such as tactical LE, but my creds are easy enough to track down. Don't wanna let the facts get in your way or anything I know. Like all things in life, there are some "guru" types with the creds and experience to back up/support what they say, and some that can't. There are some who have a lot solid info to supply (Lyle and Brian H are in that group for sure) and some simply spout crap. Listen to who ever you feel has the creds and info that makes sense, or reject any and all of them. Matters not at all to me...
I think u missunderstood me :

I was saying that you ...will never win an argument with the detractors you encounter here ...

because : none of them ever ....etc etc

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »
I think u missunderstood me :

I was saying that you ...will never win an argument with the detractors you encounter here ...

because : none of them ever ....etc etc

Oh crap, sorry dude. Clearly I read you all wrong. I thought those "never" comments were directed at me. As they say "never mind!"  ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 08:40:17 AM »
Will Brink is smart, funny and one of the good guys in the industry. Not to mention the chicks love him.

Dude's alright in my book.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 08:41:07 AM »
Oh crap, sorry dude. Clearly I read you all wrong. I thought those "never" comments were directed at me. As they say "never mind!"  ;D
No. I was being supportive .

Ussually people who competed before will support what you say and agree

I did...and I think you are on point with your stuff ...

Ussually the shit talkers never even achieved a decent degree of muscularity let alone dieting, etc .

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:12 AM »
Will Brink is smart, funny and one of the good guys in the industry. Not to mention the chicks love him.

Dude's alright in my book.

Your check is in the mail!  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »
Brinkzone owns!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2012, 02:36:07 AM »