Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 34076 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »
Could it really be the estrogen? Its only about 200mg test prop a week and tren or masteron doesn't aromatize into estrogen?
Before I could run 300mg test E with no problems at all?

If it was me I wouldn't think it would be the estrogen...it shouldn't be right?

I know masteron acts as an anti e also so that should keep estrogen in check and you've run test with no problems in the past so technically it could only be the tren causing this. But I thought masteron is said to lower prolactin also so I don't know. Everyone reacts differently to all these drugs so just cause on paper it is said to do this or that it may not have those effects on you.

Personally I would get both caber/letro if I were you cause you never know.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2012, 05:59:46 AM »
If it was me I wouldn't think it would be the estrogen...it shouldn't be right?

I know masteron acts as an anti e also so that should keep estrogen in check and you've run test with no problems in the past so technically it could only be the tren causing this. But I thought masteron is said to lower prolactin also so I don't know. Everyone reacts differently to all these drugs so just cause on paper it is said to do this or that it may not have those effects on you.

Personally I would get both caber/letro if I were you cause you never know.
The guy at the gym said I should get proviron for estrogen side! So I don't know hey. I don't know how I could get estrogen sides from 200mg test

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2012, 01:50:14 PM »
You might just be really sensitive to estrogen...

its just random itchiness throughout the day and if they hurt its for a reason don't you think

Nolva will upregulate progesterone receptors so I wouldn't use it while on tren since it may actually make gyno worse. If you got adex/femara I would run that while waiting for your caber in hopes it helps with your symptoms or you can lower your dose in the meantime. You probably wouldn't even wanna get on stage if you developed gyno anyway.

what would you say a good dose for the adex is? Im having a bit of puffyness going on myself no itchyness  what so ever not really sensitive decent lump on the left side got some ferma on the way but i happen to have some adex layin around

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »
The guy at the gym said I should get proviron for estrogen side! So I don't know hey. I don't know how I could get estrogen sides from 200mg test

I THOUGHT THE SAME. I DROPPED TEST FROM 300 TO 150 TO NADA AND MY FACE HAS GOTTEN LEANER. NO TEST= WAY TO GO. LIBIDO WISE PROVIRON, OR MASTERON, OR CLOMID 50MG EOD WILL DO U GOOD. EVEN NONE OF THOSE AND LIBIDO WILL BE FINE, JUST BEING LEAN AND EATING GOOD SHOULD MAKE UR LIBIDO FINE. GRANTED IT WONT BE THE SAME AS 500MG TEST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2012, 02:09:06 PM »
what would you say a good dose for the adex is? Im having a bit of puffyness going on myself no itchyness  what so ever not really sensitive decent lump on the left side got some ferma on the way but i happen to have some adex layin around

According to that chart A above it shows that .5 mg a day was enough to reduce estrogen by nearly 50% in 10 days. There was not much difference in reduction when a 1mg dose was used.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2012, 02:47:49 PM »
good looking out sir

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
What should I get if my nipples start getting sore?
T3, caber or bromo? And how should I run it?
Sorry for all the questions, just want to know if I get the sides what I should do!

letro once you feel gyno setting in, but other AI's just as a means to keep estrogen in range and as a preventative measure. if AI's don't work, or if you squeeze your nipples and clear fluid comes out, you need cabergoline (capsule/tab form)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2012, 03:29:41 PM »
Could it really be the estrogen? Its only about 200mg test prop a week and tren or masteron doesn't aromatize into estrogen?
Before I could run 300mg test E with no problems at all?

masteron functions as an anti-e so with that low test it shouldn't be estrogen that's mainly causing it. though, all 3 female hormones play a role in gyno, together, so when someone get's gyno it's not just the estrogen, though both estrogen and progesterone need to be present for gyno formation. tren and deca both breath down into metabolites that bind strongly to the progesterone receptor, which is why people get gyno on them so frequently even though they don't convert to estrogen in great abundance like test or dbol.

so letro works for some people who get gyno on tren because letro not only stops the conversion of 99% of estrogen, it also down regulates progesterone receptors, so it's a an extremely effectual way of halting gyno and reversing it. for prolactin gyno, it doesn't seem to help much, and with prolactin gyno things like nolva/clomid will actually make it worse because they have been documented to cause prolactonemia and both seem to increase prolactin output (at least from personal experience it seems that way).

so letro and cabergoline should be your main tools in ridding or stopping gyno.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2012, 04:18:29 PM »
I've currently been up for 26 hours, not even sleepy. Just injected another 1ml of tren, time to go train. Gonna have to invest in some xannies I think haha

I've been up since 9am yesterday, I can't sleep for anything, I have crazy energy and focus.  It's more like meth than juice actually, lol

And don't post any bs about getting bunk/contaminated gear, I made it from pellets and I doubt the pellets had meth in them.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
I've been up since 9am yesterday, I can't sleep for anything, I have crazy energy and focus.  It's more like meth than juice actually, lol

And don't post any bs about getting bunk/contaminated gear, I made it from pellets and I doubt the pellets had meth in them.

Yea man, did a workout that'd usually take me about 1.25 hours in 40 minutes... I was getting impatient waiting to do next set then before I knew it I'd done legs and shoulders, added 20kgs to squat... Very impressed so far, except now I think I'm gonna have to go to doc to get something to help me sleep as I don't want to start weed again. :/

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »
agreed

I think instead on needing sleep and food to recover, my  body has me doubling up on food with no sleep needed, which sucks because I have to talk and type and sell for 5 hours a day at work, and going on no sleep like today is not fun at all.

I need some fucking valium or something, this is ridiculous. 

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »
agreed

I think instead on needing sleep and food to recover, my  body has me doubling up on food with no sleep needed, which sucks because I have to talk and type and sell for 5 hours a day at work, and going on no sleep like today is not fun at all.

I need some fucking valium or something, this is ridiculous. 
But of course it's way more important to be on "Tren" then to get sleep and try to function properly at one's job. Yep, it's no good to merely be on gear these days..You must be on Tren, and if you lose your livelihood..end up requiring tranquilizers, sleeping pills, Blood pressure Meds, Erectile dysfunction pills...anti-Tits producing Milk pills...It's all worth it! ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2012, 01:12:32 PM »
for someone named lord of the roidz you sure seem to do a lot of preaching about the immorality of steroids

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2012, 05:03:14 PM »
for someone named lord of the roidz you sure seem to do a lot of preaching about the immorality of steroids
Not really....I did my share of cycles in the past...but the diffence was I placed a higher value on health and actually feeling good. What's the point of having a great physique if you can't sleep and have to rely on tranquilizers and sleeping pills. Take them long enough and now your neurotransmitters get out of whack. I call myself Lord of the Roids because I used them in an intelligent manner. If you read this thread all the way through, you will see guys having Blood pressure issues, Milk coming out of their nipples..and all kinds of unpleasant sides. I bet half these guys will never even compete. If I posted my pics when I was on and actually mentioned the doses I took, I would be called a liar by the GH15 gimmick and his band of misguided disciples. His message is clear, 'You must take life threatening doses of steroids and GH..or you will be doomed to a life of mediocre Twinkdom."
 My message is you can have an awesome physique, actually feel amazing, have very little negative sides and be healthy..if you know what you are doing...The problem is..my method requires that one actually trains very hard and feeds their body in the correct method. That's not popular now in the era of instant results. Gh15's method of Eat any kind of shit you want..show up to the gym and play around a bit..but take massive doses of Tren and GH..and you'll look great. Of course that message is more appealing . Gh15 is right about one thing..this is definitely Generation Nothingness.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
well, i understand where you're coming from and i also agree with you that it's not necessary for the mega doses to keep making gains. however, you have to understand that not everyone shares your same priorities and many people feel that suffering through a little discomfort now, will be worth it in the end, and that mega dosages will also get them to their destination much quicker. you can't really say they are wrong in that opinion, as while they are doing this they're well aware of the negative health implications of abusing steroids to such an extent but it's a risk they are willing to take. 

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
well, i understand where you're coming from and i also agree with you that it's not necessary for the mega doses to keep making gains. however, you have to understand that not everyone shares your same priorities and many people feel that suffering through a little discomfort now, will be worth it in the end, and that mega dosages will also get them to their destination much quicker. you can't really say they are wrong in that opinion, as while they are doing this they're well aware of the negative health implications of abusing steroids to such an extent but it's a risk they are willing to take. 

You make good points..I just think that sometimes naive individuals who haven't developed proper reasoning skills are very influenced by internet Gurus.  Look at the kid on the DNP neuropathy thread and how bad he messed himself up...but you're right..Different priorities ...Perhaps it's because I've seen a couple of close friends screw themselves up with steroids and a few others that died due to abuse..that I occasionally try to be a "Voice of reason."  Guess it's kind of pointless though. At least, from what I've seen in many of your posts, you seem to have decent knowledge of what you are talking about. Some on here are basically mindless followers.

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »
Why not get rid off it and use something else?

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »
good post. i would just like to add while steroids binding to androgen receptors in adipose tissue does cause fat loss (hence why primo is such a good drug for cutting) the release of prostaglangions is the main cause of fat loss with tren :)

No, it's not.

Prostaglandins are subject to rapid tachyphylaxis. Their effect is contributory and acute.

The enduring and progressive complaints you are fielding are a result of preternatural sympathetic outflow at the level of CRH.

Learn systems.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2012, 05:54:53 PM »
whoa, that was pompous as hell.

since you so strongly believe it is the "androgenic binding" of tren that causes most of the fat loss and not the prostagandins, even though there are countless studies regarding their role in lipid mediation, then why do more androgenic steroids like masteron not induce greater fatloss or increases in metabolic activity?

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2012, 07:15:03 AM »
Little update on the superman tren ace

14days in
7 @ 50mg ed
7@ 100mg ed

Sides to report....zero
Gains to report...zero

One more week @ 150mg ed then if nothing it's joining my kigs in the bin.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
If you gain adn feel nothing at 100 mg ED then it's bunk for sure  ;)
GETBIG!

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2012, 08:25:44 AM »
If you gain adn feel nothing at 100 mg ED then it's bunk for sure  ;)

:-\ i know

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2012, 08:37:32 AM »
Little update on the superman tren ace

14days in
7 @ 50mg ed
7@ 100mg ed

Sides to report....zero
Gains to report...zero

One more week @ 150mg ed then if nothing it's joining my kigs in the bin.
Damn, really?? I thought SM was gtg???

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2012, 11:02:58 AM »
Damn, really?? I thought SM was gtg???

So did I. I was so hyped when I received my package.

Maybe I'm just immune to tren! But if it's not bunk it's massively massively underdosed. I jab it in so quick now trying to get the cough lol but nothing but an itch afterwards sometimes. Weird.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:28 AM »
So did I. I was so hyped when I received my package.

Maybe I'm just immune to tren! But if it's not bunk it's massively massively underdosed. I jab it in so quick now trying to get the cough lol but nothing but an itch afterwards sometimes. Weird.

throw that shit in the bin right now. if you have tren ace, you'll know literally within one hour of injecting the stuff.