Author Topic: Who here makes 7 figures annually?  (Read 13729 times)

body88

Re: Who here makes 7 figures annually?
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2007, 08:30:20 AM »

Whoops wrong qoute ;) meant this one

nope.

...and just to add injury to insult...guess what I'm eating now?

Yep... some 'Sour Skittles'! Are ya jealous? ...want some?  :P

>:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2007, 09:19:56 AM »
Actually I do know how to read a print and can order tooling and material ;)  I work in a machine shop. Not much tool and die anymore, cnc turning and milling. And you are correct it does take a different kind of "smart".  Those guys, especially programmers/set-up, can make some good money. If the machines aren't running, no money is being made.

I told BF trade school and he believes it.  :)     

Either way it's a school I could ace with my eyes closed and my hands on my dick.  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »

I'm pretty sure you could    ;)

Are you upset that the degree you're earning has the earning potential of a GED?!?!?!  ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »

I'm pretty sure you could    ;)

Flub. summary:

* Works in her fathers tool company

* Redhead with freckles

* Goes to trade school

* Not married

* Old

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2007, 10:55:08 AM »
Considering you don't know what that degree is.........

This semester I am taking my second A&P class and a Pathophysiology among others.

:)

Wowzorz! Sounds like tough stuff. Those community college classes are tough!!!  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »
    I bet they are   :)

You having reading comprehension problems, don't you?  :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »

No, you said your community college classes are tough.

hahahaha, community college. If thinking I go there helps you sleep at night, so be it. What's it like learning which direction to turn a wrench? Could be a tough final for you. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2007, 11:24:22 AM »
If that helps you sleep better at night, so be it.  Personally anyone, no matter where they go, that tries to better themselves with learning deserves credit in my book.   They could be living off the taxpayers instead.    :)

ps -   Lefty loosey, righty tighty   ;)

Congratulations, you just passed trade school!!! But in all honesty, I agree.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
   I still don't like you.    :)

The feeling's mutual. Is it because I don't swing from your clit like your legion of X followers?  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2007, 02:01:13 PM »

No. You ever see someone and just want to smack them for some reason?  Like their very breathing just irks you?

That's you.

I feel the same way about most redheads.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2007, 02:09:13 PM »
  I can always dye my hair, but you will always be the guy people just want to punch.

I don't know many people in real life who want to punch me. Are you trying to seduce me?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2007, 02:13:10 PM »
   You really want me to believe your man has never donkey punched you?

hahahahahahahaa  oh brother!!!
        ;D

hahahaha, you seem to be quite familiar with being donkey punched. Perhaps that's something you enjoy?  ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2007, 02:15:09 PM »
   You really want me to believe your man has never donkey punched you?

hahahahahahahaa  oh brother!!!
        ;D

Is it true that you giggle Flub.? Geo said so. So it must be right.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »
shut up slippy   ::)

Debussey =  not Slippy.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »
    Are you asking me to bring over a strap on?     :o

No, just your lips. Heard you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.  :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2007, 03:09:09 PM »
No, just your lips. Heard you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.  :o

Trade school chicks are teh hawt!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »
   I've heard you have a personal garden hose.  One of those industrial black ones   ;)

You seem to be pretty interested in my personal life. I don't have a black industrial hose but we can discuss my one eyed monster over dinner. I'm thinking McDonald's and some cheap $4 merlot. You in?

body88

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
shut up slippy   ::)

Flower, do you have a tool belt ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »
I was referring specifically to FFi income which I've only actively been working since June.

Okay, I just clicked your site.  Fuel capsules?  Gimme a break.  ::)

What happened to Synergy?  Finally give up after beating your head against the wall for years?

A pyramid is a pyramid, Judi.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2007, 05:51:28 PM »
I got a friend at Leighman Brothers who made 50 comming out of Morehouse....But he lives in New York

And another friend at Morgan Stanley at 55..same school...

And my dumbass is trying to save the world as a Doctor...truth is i started off as a business major and premed came to me easier. ill be 6 fig by the time im 30 hopefully

You'll be amazed at how much your friend is making at Lehman Brothers in 3-4 years from now.  His salary will probably be tripled, and then in another 2-3 years, he's likely to be pulling down $300,000-400,000/year.  The downside is that, aside from small cost of living adjustments, he's not likely to make much more than that per year if he stays with the company.  He would need to branch out and do his own thing or go into a smaller partnership if he wanted to get into the 7-figure range. 

Good luck in your medical career.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2007, 11:17:34 PM »
Whoops wrong qoute ;) meant this one

>:(

Well guess what? ...I'm eatin' them again, ...only now... I'm not offering to share any with you.  ;D

mmmm... mmmmm. they're yummy.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2007, 11:25:45 PM »
If that helps you sleep better at night, so be it.  Personally anyone, no matter where they go, that tries to better themselves with learning deserves credit in my book.   They could be living off the taxpayers instead.    :)

I agree. Why people put down others for their education is ridiculous.
It's not necessarily the education you receive, ...but how you use your education (ALL forms of it).

ps -   Lefty loosey, righty tighty   ;)

{blush} I'm embarassed to admit it, ...but that little phrase is really gonna help me.  :-[
Thanks ~flower~
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2007, 12:53:28 AM »

What happened to Synergy?  Finally give up after beating your head against the wall for years?

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2007, 02:08:56 AM »

No problem Goatboy, ...which part would you like me to break first... your arms ...or your legs?  ;)

Hey, if Ret. General Norman Schwarzkopf doesn't have a problem with them, what's yours? (He endorses us)
You are aware that the US military uses these products, as well as a number of other gov departments right?

Nothing happened to Synergy. I built a network there for 2½ yrs. Now it's built, and continues to go without me.
That's the goal we all aspire to... to create an organization that grows of it's own momentum.
That's what I have with Synergy, ...and a few other network mtkg ventures.  ;) I build for 2 yrs, then move on.
With FFi, the timing was too perfect, and the potential too big to walk away from.

The timing of the product, the timing of the company, and the foundation upon which the company was built all came together in a perfect storm of opportunity that I would have been an idiot to ignore. As it was, I was still an idiot to some degree, because we had such an influx of orders we went into backlog. As a result, I sat back, and waited til the backlog was cleared up before actually going to work full tilt. I didn't have the heart to tell people to "buy products, ...and maybe in 5 months you'll get your order". That was more grief than I was willing to endure.

In retrospect, it was a stupid decision, ...or rather an excuse on my part, because I was living proof that wasn't necessarily the case. I joined knowing full well there was a back order, as did the first few core people I sponsored. They all knew there was a back order and the possibility of not getting products for months... but I didn't want to deal with the grief of signing new people up (especially those who may be new to network mtkg, or perhaps have never been in an early growth stage company before, and hearing everyday "where's the product?". We went in backorder Feb 18th... and I joined Feb 28th. Wasn't active until June when we cleared it up. My sponsor who joined Feb 15th, refused to let the backorder situation stop her. {giggle} Infact, she was probably the only one who didn't, ...and by July... she was up to $5K a day. As it stands, I've got a few people over in Africa who are having trouble getting the product due to customs delays, and the lengthy transit times to Africa, ...but they've stopped griping cause we're building the group below them, and they're happy watching those volumes accrue. They can't get their products through customs, ...but the cheques always make it.  ;) 

A pyramid is a pyramid. I won't argue that point at all, ...however, what I'm involved in is NOT a pyramid.
The US Goverment wouldn't do business with a pyramid. What we have is the wave of the future. It's a scaled down distribution model that cuts out the middle man, and brings products directly to the consumer, compensating distributors with the markup that otherwise would have gone to middle men.

If you breakdown the cost of any retail item in a store, you see a huge markup between manufacturer and end consumer. Our model simply takes that margin, puts a portion into R & D to develop a better product, and pays out the remainder pro-rated to individuals, ...but only AFTER a product has been sold.

I'm surprised an Ivy League MBA is having such difficulty understanding the model.  :-\

Let me put it another way... you know that $2 bottle of soda at the grocery store? It costs about 6¢ to make.
Every middle man between the manufacturer and YOU, tacks on a little bit to the price before it gets to you.
At $2, you're looking at $1.94 being paid out to middle men

In our business model, our network mtkg soda will cost 50¢ to make (because it is a superior quality soda) and will still sell for $2 (or possibly more because the better value & quality will allow for a higher price point), ...but let's say $2. Of the $1.50 difference, 20¢ is put into R & D to develop an even better product, to ensure they remain on the cutting edge, and the remaining $1.30 is paid out to individuals. Think of how many bottles of soda are sold around the world everyday.

Or consider this actual example from traditional business: For every pair of Nike Air Jordan's sold, $5.oo goes to Michael Jordan. In our business model, instead of Michael Jordan getting that $5.oo, ordinary individuals do. That's true leverage. Now, not everyone can train for years to become a championship NBA player able to leverage his image to create a $5.oo residual on the sale of sneakers bearing his name, ...but everyone can put themselves in a business model that allows them the very same kind of leverage. Leverage that continues to grow depending on how well they chose the vehicle for creating that leverage.

Our target market is essentially anyone who uses fuel -- gas or diesel, gas/ethanol in over 200 countries around the world. The market is HUGE, getting bigger everyday, and is GLOBAL in scale.

In our specific case a $19.95 product, treats 20 tankfuls of fuel, and saves people roughly a bare minimum of $100.oo For some.. depending on the vehicle... it can be as much as $300.oo depending on their fuel costs, and feeds a number of birds with 1 worm.

• It reduces our dependency on foreign oil imports,
  • It saves us money at the pump,
  • It reduces the pollution that contributes to global warming,
  • It creates leveraged residual income

In baseball, we call that a grand slam homerun.

We have a trucking firm right here in Ontario with a fleet of 22 vehicles saving $16,800.oo per month in fuel costs. Do you think a company able to slash close to $17K a month in operating costs is gonna stop using this product? ...ever? ??? This doesn't even include what they're doing to reduce the pollution they're pumping into the air? So ya... I'm on the pill, ...and so are alot of guys.

Check out this video <--click me for a generic explaination of the business model if you're more visually inclined.

--or--

Listen to this audio <--click me for a generic explaination if your comprehension is better by hearing.

It's so nice to wake up in the morning (...or sometimes in the afternoon if I choose to sleep in) and discover I've made a ton of money while I was sleeping.  :)  As I type this, it's 5:00pm in Japan, 7:30 pm in parts of Australia, and someone is filling up their tank for their commute home from work or church or wherever... and I'm making money as they save money. That's a win/win/win situation all around.  Rather than 1 source of income, I'm deriving multiple sources from all over the globe, all across Canada, USA, Mexico, Columbia, Jamaica, Trinidad, Italy, India, Ireland,Africa, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Australia, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Turkey, Portugal, Poland, Croatia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, The Netherlands, Israel, ...and my personal favourites Hong Kong, Taiwan, & China.  :)  I don't say that to brag, ...simply to describe what is available with our business model. It has simply taken what has worked in the past, and evolved it into a model that provides a more efficient system, that for the first time is capable of being accessed by the average guy. There's nothing wrong with operating a local retail store if that's what people want to do. I simply prefer not to limit myself to local walk-in traffic. No one in Shenzhen is gonna buy from my retail outlet in Toronto using the traditional business model, but through the leverage created with this model, I can have a store in Shenzhen selling to the local population there, deriving profits while I sleep.

People study hard for years to get the education that they can then sell to big business, so that they can have the priviledge of building the residuals for big business. Our model simply allows a guy to put that same model to work for him. I'm not saying your MBA is worthless. You should be commended for having gotten it. I simply say people would be wiser to invest their time, efforts, and education into building their own leverage rather than that of their employer.

Hope That Clarifies,

ps - To buy the product... feel free to visit here  <--click me

To learn more about the opportunity, ...click the link below

w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2007, 07:20:14 AM »
Flower, do you have a tool belt ;)

She needs one with all the tools around here.