Author Topic: Fox News just lost all their credibility!  (Read 3841 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Fox News just lost all their credibility!
« on: January 05, 2008, 03:42:11 PM »
"Fox News is still sticking by its decision to exclude Rep. Ron Paul from the GOP debate its hosting in New Hampshire on Sunday, January 5. The state Republican Party has even petitioned the network to include Paul, but to no avail, according to Fergus Cullen, chairman of the state party.

In his experience Cullen had never heard of a network excluding a major candidate from a debate held so close to a primary.

"Our concern is more long term than short term," Cullen said. As the country's first primary all major candidates should be treated equally. "What happened in Iowa is irrelevant in terms of ensuring a level playing field for all candidates."

Participants include Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. The roster was announced on December 27th. Paul beat Guiliani in Iowa, and is polling evenly with him in NH, according to Suffolk University's latest survey. "

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattlepolitics/archives/128844.asp?from=blog_last3

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Fox News just lost all their credibility!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »
"Fox News is still sticking by its decision to exclude Rep. Ron Paul from the GOP debate its hosting in New Hampshire on Sunday, January 5. The state Republican Party has even petitioned the network to include Paul, but to no avail, according to Fergus Cullen, chairman of the state party.

In his experience Cullen had never heard of a network excluding a major candidate from a debate held so close to a primary.

"Our concern is more long term than short term," Cullen said. As the country's first primary all major candidates should be treated equally. "What happened in Iowa is irrelevant in terms of ensuring a level playing field for all candidates."

Participants include Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. The roster was announced on December 27th. Paul beat Guiliani in Iowa, and is polling evenly with him in NH, according to Suffolk University's latest survey. "

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattlepolitics/archives/128844.asp?from=blog_last3

they never had any credibility.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »
Paul beat Guiliani in Iowa

haha...Guiliani skipped Iowa ;D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »
how about the fact that Paul is polling even with Rudy in NH ?

The truth is that Faux is excluding Paul because he is anti-WAR, specifically against the Iraq debacle and in general against more needless aggressions.

Faux is not legitimate, its bad for our country.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
Fox News just lost all their credibility!

How do you lose something you never had?

Sean Hannity is such a fucking tool.  I don't even bother with his type:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
How do you lose something you never had?

Sean Hannity is such a fucking tool.  I don't even bother with his type:

their aren't that many people that i truly despise but i can't fuccking stand that asshole.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:11:52 PM »
their aren't that many people that i truly despise but i can't fuccking stand that asshole.

Same here.  Total thug journalist.  He is so insecure about his beliefs that he won't even let his guests speak if they have opposing viewpoints.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »
what he does is shout down any opposing view point, just scream over them.  Hes a piece of shit-and a very dumb one. 

In a civil debate he would be eaten alive.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »
Same here.  Total thug journalist.  He is so insecure about his beliefs that he won't even let his guests speak if they have opposing viewpoints.
O Reilly is at least entertaining even if he is a 6'5" Irish bully but Hannity is just annoying.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
agreed...however, for some reason I really enjoy O'Reilly and often find myself agreeing with him....well, sometimes! haha

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »
O Reilly is at least entertaining even if he is a 6'5" Irish bully but Hannity is just annoying.
Holy shite..never knew he was this tall

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »

hahaha!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »
Paul beat Guiliani in Iowa

haha...Guiliani skipped Iowa ;D

"A statewide poll conducted by University of Iowa political scientists shows that former U.S. Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.) leads among Iowa's likely Democratic caucus goers, while U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) leads statewide among all registered Democrats. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) are virtually tied among likely Republican caucus goers, while Giuliani leads statewide among all registered Republicans."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »
Holy shite..never knew he was this tall
he's a giant if you ever see him next to normal people, very intimidating, he hovered over Bush when he interveiwed him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
Fair & Balanced any questions?

http://www.outfoxed.org/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »
FOX caters to the beliefs and values of the 20% of Americans that still believe the lies of 911, WMD, and believe everything Bush says.

CNN and MSNBC cater to the beliefs of the 80% of Americans who believe we were lied to about 911, WMD.  A great deal of this group, myself included, are former FOX viewers and Bush voters who were jilted by our own party when they took the neoconservative appraoch and abandoned true republican values.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

Epic approval rating:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
Theres only two faces that can make me throw-up on sight.......george bush and shitvest.....i mean sevaste.... :-X