Author Topic: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?  (Read 64976 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »
Hey Xfactor-post up a bank statement, I dont think you have any assets  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2008, 12:55:27 PM »
i have also had the experience of working w/ homeless shelters and traveling to poverty stricken parts of the world to help those in need...when i think of families going to bed hungry at night while some people concern themselves w/ buying fancy cars and houses, i would rather be one of the people who gives back to those who are down and out, and miss out on the latest bmw or rocketship car

Hey loser, just so I can own  all of you on so many levels.   Here's me at Christmas, I dress up as Santa and buy and distribute gifts to kids who come from broken and underprivileged homes, the day I finished my MBA and got a good paying job I took an active role in the United Way. Every Christmas I make sure 25 families have a nice dinner and lots of gifts.  So you say it I prove it.  Here you go:

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2008, 12:57:26 PM »
Hey loser, just so I can own  all of you on so many levels.   Here's me at Christmas, I dress up as Santa and buy and distribute gifts to kids who come from broken and underprivileged homes, the day I finished my MBA and got a good paying job I took an active role in the United Way. Every Christmas I make sure 25 families have a nice dinner and lots of gifts.  So you say it I prove it.  Here you go:

Dont tell me, you went to a CANADIAN school for an MBA!!!!!

Anyone can get an MBA (or close to it) Einstein.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

Anyone can get an MBA (or close to it) Einstein.

There you go with that reasoning again. Most people can achieve millions of things, but they don't.

You could be ripped, but you ain't.

Potential is only part of the equation. The real test is simple: Either you've got it or you don't. 1 or 0.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
WOW :o
EVERY CHRISTMAS EH!!! WOW
so what happens to the poor when its not christmas?? all year long, what about them?? work w/ the poor year round...give up the comforts of your life year round to help them, then post about it.
w

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »
so what happens to the poor when its not christmas?? all year long, what about them?? work w/ the poor year round...give up the comforts of your life year round to help them, then post about it.

I'm done with you already, owned you.  Sorry now run along little one.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2008, 01:01:49 PM »
i have also had the experience of working w/ homeless shelters and traveling to poverty stricken parts of the world to help those in need...when i think of families going to bed hungry at night while some people concern themselves w/ buying fancy cars and houses, i would rather be one of the people who gives back to those who are down and out, and miss out on the latest bmw or rocketship car
and yet you find time to give people a hard time about their good fortune an a message board all the win to you sir  ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2008, 01:01:58 PM »

X=all bases covered

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2008, 01:02:09 PM »

Prove it or STFU. He posted pics, where are yours? Surely someone that travels around the world helping those less fortunate would, without a doubt, have at least one picture of them doing the very thing they're claiming. Or are you full of shit, Mr. homosexual gimmick?

The jealousy towards XFactor is hilarious on here. Some of the people on here must be leading the most horrendous lives.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »
and yet you find time to give people a hard time about their good fortune an a message board all the win to you sir  ::)

He's so full of shit, we all know this.  He will never post a pic of anything, cause he doesn't tell the truth.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:16 PM »
such a sad man...takes pics of his buddies hosue during housesitting..brags about doing charity once a year...i hardly live a comfortable life finacially and im able to help the needy all year, not just after i get a new job and degree...talk to u later xfactor
w

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »
Prove it or STFU. He posted pics, where are yours? Surely someone that travels around the world helping those less fortunate would, without a doubt, have at least one picture of them doing the very thing they're claiming. Or are you full of shit, Mr. homosexual gimmick?

The jealousy towards XFactor is hilarious on here. Some of the people on here must be leading the most horrendous lives.
he was also a millionare and a cage fighting champ at 20 mr hersh!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »

no pics! sorry sweetheart! i could care less about needing photo proof
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
X=all bases swimming lanes covered

;D ;D ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »
hey X next time you dress up as Santa maybe you could drop by Johnny Fatasses "house" and bring him some Hydroxycut and a couple of your throwaway bitches for him........wait nevermind, "he" likes the penis.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »
depussey

E
E

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:31 PM »
He's so full of shit, we all know this.  He will never post a pic of anything, cause he doesn't tell the truth.

Yes, posting a "pic" of some bullshit house in CANADA really "proves" something, you lanky swimmer.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
no pics! sorry sweetheart! i could care less about needing photo proof

Translation: I'm a homo and a liar.

Methinks you should delete this account and try again. I know LamplighterX didn't work out too well, but maybe the third time's the charm?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
hey X next time you dress up as Santa maybe you could drop by Johnny Fatasses "house" and bring him some Hydroxycut and a couple of your throwaway bitches for him........wait nevermind, "he" likes the penis.
oats are you saying that johnny has been known to partake in a cock meat sammich or two in his time ?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »

lmao!!!  He won't live to christmas, he's 5'4 and 260.  The guy is a walking heart attack.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »

Who had a meltdown on DA  ;D

lmao!!!  He won't live to christmas, he's 5'4 and 260.  The guy is a walking heart attack.

Versus youre 5'2 swimmer build! LOL!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »
he's 5'4 and 260. 
these stats signify fail

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »
lmao!!!  He won't live to christmas, he's 5'4 and 260.  The guy is a walking heart attack.

Doesn't he "lift" 6 days a week, though?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:46 PM »
Translation: I'm a homo and a liar.

Methinks you should delete this account and try again. I know LamplighterX didn't work out too well, but maybe the third time's the charm?
no
w

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2008, 01:08:04 PM »
Doesn't he "lift" 6 days a week, though?
8 he is so epic he made an extra day in the week