Author Topic: Credibility of FOX News, Newsbusters (not that it had any),Hotair etc... GONE?  (Read 9144 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Republicans, speak on this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rass, FOX, etc...

They care LESS about being accurate, and MORE about being the #1 daily choice for repubs seeking info and news.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more profitable to bullshit people in the leadup to the 2012 race - than to be honest and lose their following.

Repubs are still tuning in to FOX today for news, and still looking at RASS in their favorites come the 2014 senate races.

They don't care about accuracy, they care about feeling good.

Look at is this way, would you rather bang the girl who says "You're the 8th best lover I've ever had!" in bed?
Or would you prefer to hear "Oh baby, it's the biggest I've ever seen, you're the most amazing lover ever..."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Rass, FOX, etc...

They care LESS about being accurate, and MORE about being the #1 daily choice for repubs seeking info and news.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more profitable to bullshit people in the leadup to the 2012 race - than to be honest and lose their following.

Repubs are still tuning in to FOX today for news, and still looking at RASS in their favorites come the 2014 senate races.

They don't care about accuracy, they care about feeling good.

Look at is this way, would you rather bang the girl who says "You're the 8th best lover I've ever had!" in bed?
Or would you prefer to hear "Oh baby, it's the biggest I've ever seen, you're the most amazing lover ever..."
Very astute analysis!

Its interesting that this belief is widespread among Republicans.  I`d much rather be right than happy but that is because I am a realist.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Republicans, speak on this.

Fox News' credibility isn't gone whatsoever.

The conservatives pundits called it for Romney; the liberal ones called it for Obama.

Fox News has more liberals than MSNBC and CNN have conservatives.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News' credibility isn't gone whatsoever.

The conservatives pundits called it for Romney; the liberal ones called it for Obama.

Fox News has more liberals than MSNBC and CNN have conservatives.

Are you fucking kidding me?

They rape you in the ass and in response you suck their dick

You are fucking sad you will never be more than a slave

Do you miss the cotton fields?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Are you fucking kidding me?

They rape you in the ass and in response you suck their dick

You are fucking sad you will never be more than a slave

Do you miss the cotton fields?

Let's see:

Bob Beckel works for Fox News; he called for Obama.

Alan Colmes works for Fox News; he called it for Obama.

Kirsten Powers, Juan Williams, Joe Trippi, Larry Sabato, Tamara Holder, etc.....ALL CALLED IT for Obama.

Pat Cadell, who ripped Romney for running the worst campaign he'd ever seen, works for Fox News.

Scott Rasmussen DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PREDICTION; in fact, he said it was "too close to call" and talked of the possibility of Obama winning the EC and Romney winning the popular vote.

And as for your homosexual references, it appears you're projecting. Is there something you want to tell the group.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Let's see:

Bob Beckel works for Fox News; he called for Obama.

Alan Colmes works for Fox News; he called it for Obama.

Kirsten Powers, Juan Williams, Joe Trippi, Larry Sabato, Tamara Holder, etc.....ALL CALLED IT for Obama.

Pat Cadell, who ripped Romney for running the worst campaign he'd ever seen, works for Fox News.

Scott Rasmussen DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PREDICTION; in fact, he said it was "too close to call" and talked of the possibility of Obama winning the EC and Romney winning the popular vote.

And as for your homosexual references, it appears you're projecting. Is there something you want to tell the group.

Just stop you are forever a spinster,fox is a disgrace to news.  Last night highlighted it. Your party is full of crazy people. People that believe in opinion over facts, fantasy over reality. The lies being spewed on here leading up to this election are more then enough evidence of this fact, for example, you guys keep on about handouts etc, meanwhile red states take the most. It's this inverse relationship between truth and republican politics that has the US in trouble.

Too bad you are entrenched in one belief so deeply that you cannot concede other possibilities, it seems to have permeated all your other views.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Very astute analysis!

Its interesting that this belief is widespread among Republicans.  I`d much rather be right than happy but that is because I am a realist.

thank you good sir.

Given your highly accurate prediciton of this election, getbiggers are now aware of your good judgment and awareness.

Some people would rather be blind and happy.  Others like the truth, no matter how sad it is.  Even today, FOX is complaining about voting irregularities and looking for a dozen reason that people just didn't bother voting for Romney.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

at this point, we now KNOW that Nate silver was way better at predicting the 2012 election than Rassmussen.

HOWEVER - we do not know rassmussen's goal - is their #1 goal to be the most accurate?  OR to be popular with republicans for the next 20 years?

NOT making an unpopular prediction is job security.  Just like the vice president will go along with a shitty plan from the CEO... knowing it will fail... he COULD object publicly and be in the doghouse forever... or he could just STFU and go with the flow and remain neutral and keep his bad news prediction to himself?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just stop you are forever a spinster,fox is a disgrace to news.  Last night highlighted it. Your party is full of crazy people. People that believe in opinion over facts, fantasy over reality. The lies being spewed on here leading up to this election are more then enough evidence of this fact, for example, you guys keep on about handouts etc, meanwhile red states take the most. It's this inverse relationship between truth and republican politics that has the US in trouble.

Too bad you are entrenched in one belief so deeply that you cannot concede other possibilities, it seems to have permeated all your other views.  :-\

MY party's full of crazy people? My party didn't elect a guy who got our credit downgraded, had 8% unemployment for 44 straight months, and voted for a tax hike on nearly ALL Americans.

The problem is that, as usual, liberals have to learn things the hard way. The same policies that crippled Greece and Spain will cripple our country, because they're being implemented here. And, in the event Obama flops on his second term, as he did his first term, he'll find a way (with plenty of help from people like you) to absolve himself from responsibility.

A disgrace to news would be the so-called mainstream media that sat on a cover-up to help get Obama re-elected, that remained mute for his economic failures, while screaming at full blast for those of his predecessor.

The same Fox News I watched, when the GOP won the midterms is the same I watched when Bush got re-elected.

And, it's the same one I watched when Obama won last time. And when Scott Walker beat the recall.

I watched it then; I watch it now and will continue to do so in the future.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
GOP isn't FULL of crazy people.

However, there are a few extreme people that cause the whole tea party to be labeled wrongly - because they feel they cannot criticize them without losing certain chunks of voters.

I mean- some of the things the candidates should WOULD have gotten them ousted from the party, 20 years ago.  not today.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
MY party's full of crazy people? My party didn't elect a guy who got our credit downgraded, had 8% unemployment for 44 straight months, and voted for a tax hike on nearly ALL Americans.

The problem is that, as usual, liberals have to learn things the hard way. The same policies that crippled Greece and Spain will cripple our country, because they're being implemented here. And, in the event Obama flops on his second term, as he did his first term, he'll find a way (with plenty of help from people like you) to absolve himself from responsibility.

A disgrace to news would be the so-called mainstream media that sat on a cover-up to help get Obama re-elected, that remained mute for his economic failures, while screaming at full blast for those of his predecessor.

The same Fox News I watched, when the GOP won the midterms is the same I watched when Bush got re-elected.

And, it's the same one I watched when Obama won last time. And when Scott Walker beat the recall.

Bush created the mess LOSER. Most Americans acknowledge this. Go hang yourself  :D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Bush created the mess LOSER. Most Americans acknowledge this. Go hang yourself  :D
and to give the final answer as to 'how long will we be blaming Bush'....

remember, the rats are still being blamed for the Black Plague of the Middle Ages....
w

Necrosis

• Getbig V

The GOP had the credit downgraded, how can you state otherwise? Bush raised it like it was no sweat and when Obama had too they acted as if it was some foreign thing, demanding tax cuts for the rich and obfuscating the issue. Please, any thinking person knows Obama had nothing to do with the downgrade, much of the spending was for bush's wars.

Fox is proven to tell more lies then any other station, they have people who deny reality unlike other outlets. Global warming deniers, young earth creationists etc..

UE went down, sure it was maintained at a level for a while but he halted and now is reversing the damage. You see during the great depression UE was much much higher, Obama has done a good job. He saved key industries, passed a bipartisan healthcare reform, will now tax the rich like they should be, lowered the deficit each year in office, started wall street reform, ended retarded wars amongst other things. The fact that you think he has done nothing but terrible shows your bias. I can admit he has faltered in areas, he is human, however, he has done many good things as well. I would give him slightly above average curently.

Also, congress has been nothing but obstructionist, never in history have we seen the filibustering, blatant blocking of movement solely to regain power. Never, have we witnessed the debt ceiling debacle, the passing of so few bills and the admittance of obstruction from the red side.

You are out to lunch if you think fox is anything but the worst, Murdock is a con man, a liar, a treasonous spy and you think they report the facts?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The GOP had the credit downgraded, how can you state otherwise? Bush raised it like it was no sweat and when Obama had too they acted as if it was some foreign thing, demanding tax cuts for the rich and obfuscating the issue. Please, any thinking person knows Obama had nothing to do with the downgrade, much of the spending was for bush's wars.

Fox is proven to tell more lies then any other station, they have people who deny reality unlike other outlets. Global warming deniers, young earth creationists etc..

UE went down, sure it was maintained at a level for a while but he halted and now is reversing the damage. You see during the great depression UE was much much higher, Obama has done a good job. He saved key industries, passed a bipartisan healthcare reform, will now tax the rich like they should be, lowered the deficit each year in office, started wall street reform, ended retarded wars amongst other things. The fact that you think he has done nothing but terrible shows your bias. I can admit he has faltered in areas, he is human, however, he has done many good things as well. I would give him slightly above average curently.

Also, congress has been nothing but obstructionist, never in history have we seen the filibustering, blatant blocking of movement solely to regain power. Never, have we witnessed the debt ceiling debacle, the passing of so few bills and the admittance of obstruction from the red side.

You are out to lunch if you think fox is anything but the worst, Murdock is a con man, a liar, a treasonous spy and you think they report the facts?

First, it wasn't just the GOP. If you read the report, it states that the GOP's failure to raise taxes COUPLED with the Dems' failure to cut spending caused the downgrade. And where was Obama, the leader of this country? HE'S supposed to bridge the gap. He did ZILCH.

Second, don't lecture me about obstructionism, especially considering that 8 years ago, the Dems did the exact same thing after Bush got re-elected. They didn't "reach across the aisle". They didn't "look for common ground". They fought Bush tooth and nail and really crippled him, when they took over Congress.

In case you haven't noticed, the party out of power in the White House tends to do that. When we get a Republican president again, watch and see just how cooperative the Dems will be.

Bipartisan healthcare? ARE YOU ON CRACK? NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN voted for that mess. It passed on party lines in the Senate (when the Dems had a supermajority). The only thing bipartisan was opposition in the House.

When a president doesn't deliver on the most important issues of this country (i.e. the economy and jobs), I call him a FAILURE.

Did he keep unemployment under 8%? NO!

Did he get unemployment to 5.5% by now (as he and his economic team stated)? NO!

Did his healthcare debacle lower premiums? PLEASE!!! They're skyrocketing.

Did he reform immigration, despite the fact the GOP could do nothing to stop him? NO!!

And that's just the short list.

This country has major problems, made even worse by this president. And you're blubbering about a news organization? PLEASE!!

When his policies fail again, unemployment and taxes up, and energy prices shoot up, who are he and you going to blame then?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
First, it wasn't just the GOP. If you read the report, it states that the GOP's failure to raise taxes COUPLED with the Dems' failure to cut spending caused the downgrade. And where was Obama, the leader of this country? HE'S supposed to bridge the gap. He did ZILCH.

Second, don't lecture me about obstructionism, especially considering that 8 years ago, the Dems did the exact same thing after Bush got re-elected. They didn't "reach across the aisle". They didn't "look for common ground". They fought Bush tooth and nail and really crippled him, when they took over Congress.

In case you haven't noticed, the party out of power in the White House tends to do that. When we get a Republican president again, watch and see just how cooperative the Dems will be.

Bipartisan healthcare? ARE YOU ON CRACK? NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN voted for that mess. It passed on party lines in the Senate (when the Dems had a supermajority). The only thing bipartisan was opposition in the House.

When a president doesn't deliver on the most important issues of this country (i.e. the economy and jobs), I call him a FAILURE.

Did he keep unemployment under 8%? NO!

Did he get unemployment to 5.5% by now (as he and his economic team stated)? NO!

Did his healthcare debacle lower premiums? PLEASE!!! They're skyrocketing.

Did he reform immigration, despite the fact the GOP could do nothing to stop him? NO!!

And that's just the short list.

This country has major problems, made even worse by this president. And you're blubbering about a news organization? PLEASE!!

When his policies fail again, unemployment and taxes up, and energy prices shoot up, who are he and you going to blame then?

ok so you are delusional, that is clear. How about we just wait and see who is correct, I predict a steady recovery and perhaps even a booming US within the next two years. You apparently think a depression is on the horizon. Arguing does nothing to convince you, hopefully witnessing will.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ok so you are delusional, that is clear. How about we just wait and see who is correct, I predict a steady recovery and perhaps even a booming US within the next two years. You apparently think a depression is on the horizon. Arguing does nothing to convince you, hopefully witnessing will.

All of what you predicted was supposed to happen the first term, especially the first two years, when the Dems completely ran the place.

Obama's stimulus was supposed to keep unemployment under 8%. It went over 8% and stayed there for over THREE AND A HALF YEARS....until (how convenient  ::) ) a month before the election.

If he couldn't get it done, with his party running Congress, he's supposed to do so, with the GOP running the House, because.........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
A record low number of Americans trust the MSM. Not all of them are Fox watchers.

LOL at arguing over which shitty network is the least shitty of them. The sooner they all die the better. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i dont get mad when BET chooses to play rap instead of country music.

I dont get mad when FOX delivers a narrative of the news that is more friendly to conservative viewpoints.

They are businesses, for-profit.   If I got mad, I'd be hating on capialism.

McDonalds has no "duty" to keep mcgriddles on their menu... when they're not profitable, they'll stop selling them.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
i dont get mad when BET chooses to play rap instead of country music.

I dont get mad when FOX delivers a narrative of the news that is more friendly to conservative viewpoints.

They are businesses, for-profit.   If I got mad, I'd be hating on capialism.

McDonalds has no "duty" to keep mcgriddles on their menu... when they're not profitable, they'll stop selling them.
I'm not sure your comparison is a good one.

Facts and rap music are not the same thing.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not sure your comparison is a good one.

Facts and rap music are not the same thing.

I just saw on BET "Yo, this track is the dopest Jay-Z you'll ever hear".

No, Sorry, but Blurprint 2 was way doper, and that's a fact.   

However, I'll let BET's bias, motivated by desire for profit selling his new record, slide.  I won't complain.

Just like I can't complain if some obese host on "The View" believes this or that, or some bald dude on CNN believes this or that.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The Republicans are no more in trouble now than the Dems were this time 8 years ago.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
All of what you predicted was supposed to happen the first term, especially the first two years, when the Dems completely ran the place.

Obama's stimulus was supposed to keep unemployment under 8%. It went over 8% and stayed there for over THREE AND A HALF YEARS....until (how convenient  ::) ) a month before the election.

If he couldn't get it done, with his party running Congress, he's supposed to do so, with the GOP running the House, because.........

Yes Obama should have fixed the economic crash from 2008 in 2 years

Can you please post your I.Q. mcway?

I really believe your are to stupid to learn or think

Didnt you post here everyday that Romney was winning like a good little dog?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes Obama should have fixed the economic crash from 2008 in 2 years

Can you please post your I.Q. mcway?

I really believe your are to stupid to learn or think

Didnt you post here everyday that Romney was winning like a good little dog?

You voted for this joke of a president, DESPITE his utter failure by his own standards. Perhaps you should worry about your own IQ.

So how long does Obama need? By his own words, "If I don't have this turned around in three years, then it's going to be a one-term proposition."

It doesn't get fixed; unemployment is WAY higher than he say it would be at this point. What's his excuse?

He doesn't reform immigration (as promised); he doesn't close Gitmo (as promised); he doesn't keep unemployment under 8% as promised.

And what's going to be the excuse, if he doesn't get it done THIS time around?