Author Topic: the last time i ate something meat related (pork rinds) i puked like crazy that  (Read 774 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
night

for seemingly no reason just puking sick as fuck, i knew it had to be those fucking pork rinds. i also remember the dog or wolf howling at the moon in my dream that night, i moment in time ill never forget

tonite i was feeling good watching some nba afro american basketball changing channels between that and the wild women hoggers and playing video games

but most importantly eating a shitload of potatoes and sourcream feeling energized topping it off with some ben and jerrys pistachio icecream

im  sure the massive calories may mess up my sleep so tommorrow when done with work illd drink a few beers and pass out in my lawn chair in the sun then consume baking soda to clean my system so i dont get the alcholic coughs when i go to sleep that night
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Come up with some new shit, that is tired.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Come up with some new shit, that is tired.
sorry you are havin a bad night bro tommorow you are gonna beat up some good pussy
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
I don't even know what a pork rind is.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
I don't even know what a pork rind is.

Fried pig skin.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
sorry you are havin a bad night bro tommorow you are gonna beat up some good pussy

That will get me a domestic charge, no thanks.  ;D