Author Topic: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate  (Read 12847 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
OMR wrote in this thread on the 10th of October "Can someone tell me what happened to uncle jooooon" ...link below

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=552722.0

And made the following statements which I never got a chance to reply back to because I was silenced and banned before I had chance to reply;

and I quote:

A while back I said that Junior was not in Alex's league. I told everyone that this kid is a featherweight compared to what Alex can do.

He decided to attack both Alex and Josh and look what happened. He went way too hard on Alex. He went as far as to say that he was going to rape his mother and that kind of nonsense is just not cool.

I don't understand why people can't just be civil towards each other.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

"1"

Question 1: Do you still think I am not in Alex's league?
Question 2: Do you think this "kid" is a "featherweight" still?
Question 3: When you say "look what happened", can you tell me now "what happened chief"?
Question 4: Do I live in a "glasshouse" or a $2 million property in one of the most desired locations in London
:-*

...Next

That's the problem I had with the kid. He would go ahead and log into the forum with a bunch of gimmicks and use TOR or some other proxy program to continuously change his IP address. He would then go ahead and attack the forum and/or members and when approached about it, he would claim that it wasn't him and that it was either Josh or Alex instead.

In public, he would state that he doesn't think it was them (Josh or Alex), but through private messages to Ron he would blame them both. That entire nonsense was cowardly.

Now, Alex found out Junior's real name, the name of his parents, where his parents work and where they live.

He found out that Junior was never Jewish, but that he was instead a Persian Muslim.

He found out that Junior's so-called apartment isn't even his.

He found out that Junior even recently changed his name and thought no one would figure out his real identity.

He exposed how everything Junior claimed, the notion about being rich, being a world class poker player and even about owning his own company was all a LIE.

The kid lives with his parents. His father supports him, as he doesn't have a job.

Consequently, Alex got all of his information and at this point can make his life a true living hell if he so pleased.

"1"

P.S. I was never a fan of the kid. I knew from the beginning that he was a fucking liar and scam artist. I had him banned and if not for him crawling to Ron with the bullshit story that it was Josh and Alex all along, his ass would still be out of here.

1) Josh wrote and admitted it was him sending UK member racist posts under a gimmick. And I quote:

the funny part is junior can post or say anything at all i said, I have no fucks to give whether i said it or not

Did I post racist remarks to a uk member? Yup sure did

Did I beg for money? yup sure did
Did I try to blackmail him? Nope, not even sure how any human could blackmail someone if they dont know their real identity.
Did I leak emails from bigtoughguy to him to get more money? Yup sure did.

I'll out my own personal info junior without giving a single shit, so just post up what you think I said and I will say whether I did or didnt

holy like its a big deal  ::)

a) Do you now accept that not all the gimmicks that you claimed were me posting here may have been me and at the very least concede that I WAS NEVER antisemitic or racist to anyone here?

Do you care to take this opportunity and apologize to me for that now?

b) Do you accept Josh has a history of being racist and admitted few months and back and recently he sent Lobstah and Skorp10 racist pm'd under the River Ace account  and other gimmicks unknown to me, has an awful history with this record all of of which he I was blamed me for?
c) Do you now accept that Ron Avidan, the great, smart, genuinely gentleman that he is showed excellent judgement in the end realizing I was a victim of a politically motivated coup d'etat and swiftly delivered justice and showed excellent leadership skills in restoring order and balance and most importantly "doing the right thing"?  

2) Now where you say "Alex now has his info and can make his life a living hell if he chooses", are you interfering by that comment that supposing just for one second the individual in question was me that

a)it is ok for member here or former members of this board or anyone for that matter to use personal information, make contact with peoples family and friend in order to cause them alarm, distress and harassment and post private information on here which is against site rules?

If clearly not, then can I politely ask why you felt it was ok to make that statement?

Supposing I now have every single bit of information possible on Alex, including his fathers name and work place, his sisters, his mothers info, work place and details, phone number and addresses is it ok for me now to go ahead as you say and "make those peoples lives and Alex's a living hell?" in retaliation?

Would that be the right thing to do or acceptable in your opinion?

...Just an honest question for you  :-*

3) Do you now apologize for seeming to corroborate, endorse and publish here the libelous and malicious rumors directed at me by Josh and Alex's former illegal hate site " a-v-e-s--h-e-r".com as Mr Joshua Earnest Rehulak of Regina Saskatchewan Canada has admitted on recorded and documented on these board in conjunction with his partner Mr Alexander Gauthier of Socal California in order to cause me alarm, distress and harassment and in order to blackmail and extort money from me which is a criminal offense if proven and hold a custodial sentence and would you be willing to give evidence in court if questioned by the relevant authorities?

Finally, you are on record here for asking " The Global Chief "Outing Officer and Global Moderator"  of A-V-E-S--H-E-R-.COM Mr Peter (XXXXXX) "Pedro01" who's identity I have discovered recently, which shall remain anonymous for now (since I won't be breaking site rules publishing it here)...... and even instructed him to come here from Mr Joshua Earnest Rehaulak site and not only encouraged allowed but encouraged publish (as you are quoted in saying so) picture here which both you and him claim is me?

Now, lets assume hypothetically for one second the picture is in fact me (its not);

a) Please could you tell me why you were advocating for a member here to post up personal information and pictures without permission which is against site rules???
b) Secondly, supposing I have pictures and information regarding the actual identity of Mr Peter XXXX Aka "Pedro01".......

Am I now also entitled to publish his pictures here and return the courtesy? If not, why not?

Please can you tell me why there is one rule for him?
And another for me?

Finally, I want to ask one last question I asked before.

Do you still think I am "lightweight kid" or can you now please kindly moving forward refer me to as "the daddy"

Much obliged and thanking you in advance.

God bless

Mwah
x0x0

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 11:33:53 AM »
hey alex is approved to post here again and will be back soon

him and i just finished chatting again about how you say you and him have big convos and how you and him are good friends
oh hey he also commented on that convo you said you had with him on the life of Potato

yup you guys sure are tight---I mean hey, youve called him over 20 times today and he doesnt answer--damn thats a solid friendship there

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 11:42:34 AM »
3) Do you now apologize for seeming to corroborate, endorse and publish here the libelous and malicious rumors directed at me by Josh and Alex's former illegal hate site " a-v-e-s--h-e-r".com as Mr Joshua Earnest Rehulak of Regina Saskatchewan Canada has admitted on recorded and documented on these board in conjunction with his partner Mr Alexander Gauthier of Socal California in order to cause me alarm, distress and harassment and in order to blackmail and extort money from me which is a criminal offense if proven and hold a custodial sentence and would you be willing to give evidence in court if questioned by the relevant authorities?

ahahhahhahahahahah  is this real life?

I firmly believe we now have encountered the least scariest person on the internet. This has jumped the shark

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 11:45:36 AM »

him and i just finished chatting again about how you say you and him have big convos and how you and him are good friends
oh hey he also commented on that convo you said you had with him on the life of Potato

yup you guys sure are tight---I mean hey, youve called him over 20 times today and he doesnt answer--damn thats a solid friendship there
Fantastic news! its getting better every day!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 11:45:54 AM »

Listen no one listens to you or takes you seriously here you have lied so much through your teeth.
You have been exposed as a fraud and a phone petty x criminal passed his cell by date.
You even suck at doing the very thing you claim to be good at which is "outing people"
You posted up picture of no one on your site and claimed he was the MMA fighter Rob Macdonald....you idiot.
No one is on record here saying that someone tried to contact members of his family etc.
All your lies will be exposed here (if permission is granted or on my site), emails, whastapp messages etc and every one associated with your criminal activities.
You are backed into a corner with no escape route.

I hope Alex comes here and posts, I welcome it.

You are just the village idiot around here no one can ever take seriously.

Go take your Sertraline, men talking here
This isn't the thread for estrogen filled, obsese gyno tited keyboard warrior women from Vagina

Thanks in advance.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 11:54:02 AM »

ahahhahhahahahahah  is this real life?

I firmly believe we now have encountered the least scariest person on the internet. This has jumped the shark
HHahahahahaha! This is some funny shit right there
omfg!! i just spit my coffe over my laptop

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
lol i tried to contact members of no ones family without knowing his real name ahhaahahhaha Im a fucking genius

i gotta google sertraline

oooooo criminal activities---oooooooooooooooo

so in case anyone is too blind to see it, juniors "goal" is to get me in jail by april 2 so i cant show up and then prance around on here about how i didnt show up

looking forward to my lies being exposed
oh the humanity no escape route, maybe i should run for the hills

omg AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:56:51 AM »
Listen no one listens to you or takes you seriously here you have lied so much through your teeth.
You have been exposed as a fraud and a phone petty x criminal passed his cell by date.
You even suck at doing the very thing you claim to be good at which is "outing people"
You posted up picture of no one on your site and claimed he was the MMA fighter Rob Macdonald....you idiot.
No one is on record here saying that someone tried to contact members of his family etc.
All your lies will be exposed here (if permission is granted or on my site), emails, whastapp messages etc and every one associated with your criminal activities.
You are backed into a corner with no escape route.

I hope Alex comes here and posts, I welcome it.

You are just the village idiot around here no one can ever take seriously.

Go take your Sertraline, men talking here
This isn't the thread for estrogen filled, obsese gyno tited keyboard warrior women from Vagina

Thanks in advance.

You are the only fraud here.
Nothing you have said is true.
Not even your religion.
So shut the fuck up you Nitwit!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »

ahahhahhahahahahah  is this real life?

The evidence is all there, call recording, emails, whats-apps....
This is the least scariest person on the internet.
Ladies and gentleman please give a standing ovation to the one and only
Vagina from Regina.
Champion keyboard warrior.
Total wet dripping cu nt in real life.

Clap, Clap.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
You are the only fraud here.
Nothing you have said is true.
Not even your religion.
So shut the fuck up you Nitwit!

take your sertraline ahahahahha
doa you better run for the hills before you end up in jail beside me  :o :o :o

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
shit if you are gonna post some fat pics of me leets get out some good ones

be right back with some fatfat pics of me

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
take your sertraline ahahahahha
doa you better run for the hills before you end up in jail beside me  :o :o :o
Hahahahaha! I guess we are done now. :D :D
Im shaking right now uncontrollably

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 12:05:03 PM »
ok lets get my fat rolling
here im around 268 if i remember

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 12:10:53 PM »
you would probably kill this goofy idiot within 20 sec. and im being serious

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 12:12:37 PM »
lets throw some fat back back fat in there

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 12:14:57 PM »
you would probably kill this goofy idiot within 20 sec. and im being serious

but he is "trained" DOA,.....he is TRAINED  :o :o :o

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 12:16:29 PM »
you look better then Joon without 6g of roids

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 12:17:27 PM »
You should delete this Joon. I don't think Josh was actually being idiotic at all when he said that.

Heres a little tidbit on 'no one' that I havent let out yet cause I think XFactor is a really good guy
but
XFactor has never met no one in real life. He just went along with the whole 'no one' is a tough guy who knows his shit act cause he is from the same general area and thought it would be good for some laughs

no one is one of the greatest gimmicks to ever come on getbig

I encourage anyone to ask XFactor this

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »
Toilet trained but thats it.
He is beyond repair. Incl. his drugged out brain

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 12:20:12 PM »
Josh, are you a Notre Dame fan too? I see the tats.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
you look better then Joon without 6g of roids

heres a pic at 45 years old when I actually made a bit of an attempt and went down to 228 pounds. Too lazy now and like cupcakes too much  :P

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 12:22:16 PM »
Josh, are you a Notre Dame fan too? I see the tats.

huge huge huge Irish fan------so my life is filled with lots of disappoinment  :(

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 12:25:26 PM »
huge huge huge Irish fan------so my life is filled with lots of disappoinment  :(

I hear ya. My dad was an extreme ND fan. He passed it onto me. I remember watching old ND vs UCLA or USC games with him and he would blow up. Once an Irish fan, always an Irish fan.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 12:27:03 PM »
do you believe anything that guy says? He is too lazy and fat do train. His drug addiction consumes his entire day or even better, life.
If he has a little, just a very little bit of intelligence left he will hide on April30 already

and he will

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 12:28:52 PM »
Heres a little tidbit on 'no one' that I havent let out yet cause I think XFactor is a really good guy
but
XFactor has never met no one in real life. He just went along with the whole 'no one' is a tough guy who knows his shit act cause he is from the same general area and thought it would be good for some laughs

no one is one of the greatest gimmicks to ever come on getbig

I encourage anyone to ask XFactor this

So you are calling no one a gimmick and admit here you were harassing him for month with your gimmicks sending him all kinds of crap.
And managed to upset and run off one of the greatest posters here with awesome knowledge on training and diet.
Who even has a book out with Gal.

Gal told me personally on the phone he doesn't post here because of YOU and you alone.

No wonder no one and I mean no one, apart from your gimmicks hate your guts and want you to fuck off from this site once and for all.

Bring Alex back, he has principals.

And get rid of this peace of shit Vagina from Regina and the good posters like Chooper and No one will come back.