Author Topic: Starbucks - Says Anyone Can Now Sit In Its Cafes - Even Without Buying Anything  (Read 9187 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Cool! 8,000 new homeless shelters just opened!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

;D

Starbucks is sooooo intercoursed now. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
lol... now they Starbucks will be overcrowded by homless people and bums.. this will run of their customer base causing them to lose money...i can give two shits since i never go there... it is  a liberal company and they have pushed their liberal bs in the past..ie: Christmas etc.... let them rot
man, free wifi, they are not going to kick you out.

BSN

• Getbig IV
waiting..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I had on my "I'm black from the waist down" T-Shirt, and they told me to get my large penis out of there...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
I have sat in many Starbucks without buying anything and never encountered any problems.

No Starbuck in my town, but U a welcome to seat on the beach* all day long  8)

* only danger is falling coconuts, occasional crocodile & Vince with his camera ..........

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Will they seriously let homeless people just hang out all day now?  What the fuck? Every great empire must fall and this is will force them to fold if they keep it up.

Simple solution: 1 way ticket to Sweden or Germany , if they take arabs/afros they will accept American refugees too  ;)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
10 years from now...

"man... I remember when Starbucks homeless shelters and free office space used to sell coffee"

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
10 years from now...

"man... I remember when Starbucks homeless shelters and free office space used to sell coffee"

It will be just like Idiocracy.

Was supposed to be a comedy, not a prophecy.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
do you just sit there staring at people?

No, he sponges the free wifi to post on Getbig...duh.

I wonder if Starbucks restrooms are as dirty as Chipotle...hipsters are too good to clean.

werewolf operative

heenok

• Getbig IV
Its just a communication scheme, they will wait a bit and resume to the normal policy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving company.

Purge_WTF

You lie with the SJW dogs, you get fleas.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/employees-find-needles-drug-baggies-and-blood-all-over-the-walls-after-starbucks-opens-its-bathrooms-to-everyone/

Liberalism IS a mental disease

I am sure starbucks are so pure and holy that they are willing to go bankrupt for the values they so genuinely espouse.

We need to respect them for this!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Jesus was a psycho then

Anyone who claims to be a christian cannot know god without having cosmic consciousness. If they still have personal desires they are fakes.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
I've never seen a drug baby at Dunkin Doughnuts.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
If they still have personal desires they are fakes.

there r very few actual christians on earth, fewer who understand what being a christian means and no one outside of the terribly desperate, or the terribly intelligent really chooses god... often times god grabs u by the neck and yanks your ass into reality of his own volition. tis a painful process

these individuals, due to divine illumination, do come to the point of giving up their own life and taking up gods work 4 the duration, during which, they find great joy in the challenge, and earthly pleasures rightly become absurd in comparison

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
I don't understand Starbucks.

The people who run it surely want to make money more than they want to virtue signal and in their Seattle bubble they must think this new policy will ultimately be a commercial positive.  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Anyone who claims to be a christian cannot know god without having cosmic consciousness. If they still have personal desires they are fakes.

You need to explain this answer in depth please. The new testament apostle were all full of personal desires.

Randomum

• Getbig III
What is our country coming to? God forbid people make a profit and want a place thats clean without being exposed to criminals, drug addicts, etc.