Author Topic: Starbucks - Says Anyone Can Now Sit In Its Cafes - Even Without Buying Anything  (Read 9127 times)

Purge_WTF

Anyone who claims to be a christian cannot know god without having cosmic consciousness. If they still have personal desires they are fakes.

Um, no. It's only when those personal desires become paramount that they become problems.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
^ All right!  A good old-fashioned "Christian-off"!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
To a certain extent, I agree with Starbucks.

It makes sense to open up their business to the public. It would likely increase customer flow.
X

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
To a certain extent, I agree with Starbucks.

It makes sense to open up their business to the public. It would likely increase customer flow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It's always hilarious when the fake "bleeding hearts" chime in to take a shot at Christianity when this is nothing to do with it. Starbucks is a liberal company and I guaranty when the CEO thought this was a good idea, the last thing on his mind was "what would Jesus do"........well, this ain't it because now you're putting at risk those who are trying to make ends meet as opposed to those who are looking for a handout. Spare me with your bullshit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It's always hilarious when the fake "bleeding hearts" chime in to take a shot at Christianity when this is nothing to do with it. Starbucks is a liberal company and I guaranty when the CEO thought this was a good idea, the last thing on his mind was "what would Jesus do"........well, this ain't it because now you're putting at risk those who are trying to make ends meet as opposed to those who are looking for a handout. Spare me with your bullshit.

My comment was in response to "Liberalism is a mental desease". It's an asinine statement as there are many who consider themselves conservative that are liberal in many areas. It's just a divisive attitude that is part of the problem with our government and our nation. That Bill is a Republican must mean he is a low IQ redneck that hates minorities is no different than thinking well Bob is a liberal, he is mentally unsound. Jesus would be considered mentally ill if that were the case.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
My comment was in response to "Liberalism is a mental desease". Jesus would be considered mentally ill if that were the case.

u really r playing with hellfire there, homie

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Liberals despise the Nazarene and his teachings because they convict them of what they are. Whited sepulchers.  The only time a libtard quotes the Word is when they feeeeeel it aids them in belittling those that do their best to follow the Word.  Typical idiots that feel instead of think.

Starbucks is one such modern chain of whited sepulchers.  All nice and clean looking on the outside but inside filled with decay and deceit.  To that you may now add stinky, unwashed, unkempt and uncivilized filth mongers.   

The owners of Starbucks are like a great many churches in that the money-changers no longer need stand outside the temple because they own it.  What is it the Christ taught regarding a house divided cannot stand?  It will be brought down from within. It is guaranteed that libbies won't go to a place turgid with smelly folk but you bet they will protest others not supporting Starbucks because of their new policy regarding the residentially (and hygienically) challenged.

With milk, the crème rises to the top.  With stagnant water, it is the slime that does so.  Starbucks is about to become a stagnant, fetid, pond by it's own doing. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1. they sell the paper version of the WSJ = awesome
2. their medium blond roast for $2.43 is legit

i like starbucks

yes starbucks in the city areas can be rough

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
there r very few actual christians on earth,

Even fewer that head up Starcucks....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Where I live the hottest fastest growing coffee shop is Dutch Bros. People are fanatical about that place.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Free Coffee "reparation vouchers" for Starbucks
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2018, 03:33:46 AM »
Fox News host Laura Ingraham furthered a 4chan hoax on her show this week when she played a video of a black man demanding free coffee at Starbucks, after the chain said it was closing some branches next month for racial-sensitivity training.

Trolls on the message board 4chan attempted to enter the controversy earlier this week, forging vouchers pretending to offer free coffee for people of color. The hoax made it onto Ingraham’s television show “The Ingraham Angle” within day of taking off on 4chan.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/4chan-hoax-about-free-starbucks-coffee-for-black-customers-reaches-laura-ingrahams-show

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Liberals despise the Nazarene and his teachings because they convict them of what they are. Whited sepulchers.  The only time a libtard quotes the Word is when they feeeeeel it aids them in belittling those that do their best to follow the Word.  Typical idiots that feel instead of think.

Starbucks is one such modern chain of whited sepulchers.  All nice and clean looking on the outside but inside filled with decay and deceit.  To that you may now add stinky, unwashed, unkempt and uncivilized filth mongers.   

The owners of Starbucks are like a great many churches in that the money-changers no longer need stand outside the temple because they own it.  What is it the Christ taught regarding a house divided cannot stand?  It will be brought down from within. It is guaranteed that libbies won't go to a place turgid with smelly folk but you bet they will protest others not supporting Starbucks because of their new policy regarding the residentially (and hygienically) challenged.

With milk, the crème rises to the top.  With stagnant water, it is the slime that does so.  Starbucks is about to become a stagnant, fetid, pond by it's own doing. 

Awesome post reported!! 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Um, no. It's only when those personal desires become paramount that they become problems.

Not sure I follow, if you want union with god you have to act like Jesus. It's evolution of self-consciousness into cosmic consciousness

it's not for everyone man.

I'm not a christian ftr.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
coach, you retard. Look at the SBUX stock price. Your arguments are invalid in a financial context. At least right now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Where I live the hottest fastest growing coffee shop is Dutch Bros. People are fanatical about that place.

I've been to them in Oregon.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I don't understand Starbucks.

The people who run it surely want to make money more than they want to virtue signal and in their Seattle bubble they must think this new policy will ultimately be a commercial positive.  ::)

Only the stockholders can put an end to this nonsense.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
if you want union with god you have to act like Jesus. It's evolution of self-consciousness into cosmic consciousness

no.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
coach, you retard. Look at the SBUX stock price. Your arguments are invalid in a financial context. At least right now.

I didn’t anything was going to happen right away. I’m looking at now on my IBD app. If it keeps up that story (or several more like it) it’s going to piss off investors. Most that go into a Starbucks can afford too, if they keep seeing filthy, smelly bathrooms with syringes and beggars out side asking for handouts, they’ll look elsewhere. I personally like Peetes

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: How to turn an $85bil company into a shithole in less than a month
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2018, 05:16:22 PM »
no.

Yes son, you have to have ego death. Look up kenosis.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
the only thing i would go into starbucks for is to take a shit and not even flush it

millennial's  think it is cool to spend 5 to 7 bucks on a coffee and think about whose dick they will have to suck to pay the rent that month  :)

Fortress

• Getbig V
the only thing i would go into starbucks for is to take a shit and not even flush it

I like how you think.

The next time I’m out and about and feeling like a monolithic shit is brewing, I’ll try my best to locate a Starbucks.

Really wreck the place.

:D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i never go to Starbucks. Seeing their "pussy" reaction i hope they crash and burn.
real men= no rubbers

werewolf operative

Re: How to turn an $85bil company into a shithole in less than a month
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2018, 06:03:10 PM »

Of course not, he's a jew.

*Guarantee