Author Topic: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!  (Read 50745 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2007, 05:19:53 PM »
I doubt many here have the ability to criticize Langan because he is not at all easy to comprehend. Good luck.

IQ can be improved through training. Ditto scores on exams. Tutoring can help improve scores.

Interestingly, I would say that almost all patents for new ideas re gym equipment have originated in America and Europe and countries derived from those places. I know of no gym equipment patents from the Middle East, Asia, South America, or Africa. This might mean that those places aren't interested in physiques and associated training.

I wonder what sort of test Langan would construct to test super high intelligence? There was a psychologist in England who did a factor analysis on intelligence and came up with at least 120 different kinds of intelligence. Clearly some of those kinds of intelligence have never been tested for. If you take a look at the IQ tests for the superintelligent you will see that you cannot easily guess the answers because they don't have multiple choice questions. You have to fill in the answer yourself. There is no way at all that dunces could score high on those difficult tests. I would bet they would be unable to get even one answer correct.

Those special tests do not have a time limit. When Langan was supposed to be tested under controlled conditions how long did he take to complete those tests? Surely no one would supervise someone for a month or even a week! Now if someone can complete one of those extremely difficult tests in a matter of hours then he has a brain that we can hardly comprehend. If those individuals post their thoughts it may be just as difficult to comprehend what they are saying. If that is so we won't be able to know if what they are saying makes sense or not. That seems to be what happens when you try to read Langan's work.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2007, 05:22:47 PM »
I doubt many here have the ability to criticize Langan because he is not at all easy to comprehend. Good luck.

IQ can be improved through training. Ditto scores on exams. Tutoring can help improve scores.

Interestingly, I would say that almost all patents for new ideas re gym equipment have originated in America and Europe and countries derived from those places. I know of no gym equipment patents from the Middle East, Asia, South America, or Africa. This might mean that those places aren't interested in physiques and associated training.

I wonder what sort of test Langan would construct to test super high intelligence? There was a psychologist in England who did a factor analysis on intelligence and came up with at least 120 different kinds of intelligence. Clearly some of those kinds of intelligence have never been tested for. If you take a look at the IQ tests for the superintelligent you will see that you cannot easily guess the answers because they don't have multiple choice questions. You have to fill in the answer yourself. There is no way at all that dunces could score high on those difficult tests. I would bet they would be unable to get even one answer correct.

Those special tests do not have a time limit. When Langan was supposed to be tested under controlled conditions how long did he take to complete those tests? Surely no one would supervise someone for a month or even a week! Now if someone can complete one of those extremely difficult tests in a matter of hours then he has a brain that we can hardly comprehend. If those individuals post their thoughts it may be just as difficult to comprehend what they are saying. If that is so we won't be able to know if what they are saying makes sense or not. That seems to be what happens when you try to read Langan's work.

Do you find 300 pound women attractive? :D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2007, 05:24:20 PM »
What's with the blue text? Shit hurts my eyes!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
poooooooppp
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

suckmymuscle

Re: 200 IQ AND 500 BENCH WE MUST GET HIM TO POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
Now this thread is becoming LUDICROUS....
A white male has an IQ not much higher than a DOG.... As one looks into history it is evident based upon accomplishments that it is not the minority CAUCASIAN but the  MAJORITY people of color who have the dominant intelligence. Just exploring the ancient world and the accomplishments of the people shows who is GIFTED AND WHO IS NOT. The bulk of world history and the major accomplishments and therefore HIGHER THINKING AND IQ occurs in AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. Be it the wonders of the world, ancient cities, mathematical knowledge, scientific knowledge, astronomy knowledge etc runs circles around what any white person could imagine....even today. To still see white male scientist stumbling around Egypt, Mexico, Peru etc wondering how the pyramids and other structures were built makes white so called intelligence a laughable matter. Add in Mayan, Incan, Aztec, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian, etc engineering feats and creations and whites become the laughing stock of the world. White intelligence is PRIDE...and they having created nothing but WAR, VIOLENCE, DISEASE and CHAOS the white male/people has nothing to show for his/their existence except aforementioned and include sexual deviance(especially whites called Greeks and Romans). So to make themselves appear intelligent they adopt the culture, history, accomplishments, ideas etc of other people....perfect example is the preponderance of African history being portrayed by white people...ever watch the TEN COMMANDMENTS...Africans and Israelites are DARK SKINNED...NOT WHITE. The recent 300 movie correctly showed the skin color of the Persians, but LIED about all of the rest of the history to make the white Greeks appear dominant and intelligent. The great African leader HANNIBAL (not the movie) who conquered Rome was recently portrayed as WHITE on a History Channel special...how crazy is that!!!!. Here is a particular funny thing...TARZAN...the supposed African is portrayed in movies and cartoons as WHITE even though he is supposed to be AFRICAN. The examples of stealing the history, culture, intelligence and ideas of other people is a notorious attribute of white people...even the mentioned Einstein, Pythagoras, DaVinci, Isaac Newton, etc etc are ALL LIARS and THIEVES who stole the ideas and accomplishments of others...PLAGURIST...SCU MBAGS AT BEST they all are. The knowledge of Algebra, Geomentry, Calculus etc was know in the ANCIENT WORLD....Understanding of the PERIODIC CHART/ELEMENTS was far better know in the ancient world than even today..how else could the refinement of Gold, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Silver and even Cast Iron be to levels of which no refinery can match today. When was the last time you saw a quarry move 4 MILLION pound stones 200 Miles and erect buildings with them? The knowledge of physics, geology, mathematics, engineering, construction etc had to be so phenomenal that it would be off the chart. This knowledge held in those days seemed to have been quite common given the multitude and magnitude of engineering marvels in the world...non of which exists in the white world. Even stretching into SouthEast Asian, India, The Middle East, Africa and most of Central and South America these great inventions, engineering feats and HIGH INTELLIGENCE exist. In the white world knowledge is what they have stolen form these people and culture and tried to adapt as their own. Another poster made the STUPID mistake of claiming everything from the combustion engine, airplane, car, etc are white creations....better let your PRIDE go and do some research...these inventions were/are NOT WHITE INVENTIONS....but just like Einstein a white thief stole the idea and presented it as their own. Ever read the history of Thomas Edison or the court battle between him and Lewis Lattimer (the Black man that invented the light bulb)...Edison was ordered to court and when asked to explain how the light bulb worked he said he couldn't, but needed Mr lattimer to explain it. Now if the white bastard had invented the light bulb, then why would he need Mr Lattimer to explain how it worked? WHITE FRAUD REVEALED!!!!! This is just one of MANY cases of white FRAUD...

And as for white intelligence today....how come america ranks so low against other nations when it comes to intelligence..I believe out of a scale of 50 top nations america is at 49. How come doctors, teachers, lawyers, scientist, inventors and the intelectually gifted are from every nation of people EXCEPT caucasians? This Langan guy is just like america A PHONEY LYING SELF CENTERED BULLSHITTER, looking for attention and sadly when question/exposed he is just like the WIZARD in OZ...a little lonely old man with nothing but a smoke and mirrors game trying to make himself look great....HOW SAD.

Hey, let's make a poll about this. Who thinks I should reply to this vitriol, where he attacks my post, say yes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2007, 05:27:30 PM »
Sampson123 must be related to Al Sharpton!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
I love big dicksssss

In my asssssssss

MY name IS UKGIOLD
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »
SMM- I don't want to take away time from your other projects (Dorian vs. Coleman), but it would be nice to see if you have the time.  ;D
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »
I wonder what sort of test Langan would construct to test super high intelligence? There was a psychologist in England who did a factor analysis on intelligence and came up with at least 120 different kinds of intelligence. Clearly some of those kinds of intelligence have never been tested for.

Probably some liberal fanatic...devising test for the ability to make dirt clots and finding the right kinds of monkeys to shoot with a blowgun. Classic.

My brother scored 122 on a first time IQ test and he's a fucking trucker.  ;D

Although I do agree that IQ is the best possible indicator of a person's intelligence, it certainly doesn't mean a high IQ person will always achive higher than someone with a lower IQ. Of course I'm talking about less than 1 standard deviation in a normal distribution. Maybe a 5 IQ point diferential doesn't mean much, but if you're talking about differences over 10 points or more then it certainly means the person with the higher IQ is smarter.

A lot of people do not even know what IQ really is. Most of the general populus thinks IQ is a measure of general knowledge, which is not true.

No offense, but file this under duh.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2007, 05:35:33 PM »
IQ = INJECTING QOCK
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »
Debussey, one thing is clear, YOU are not playing a character role here on Getbig. That is a real worry.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »
if your iq is not at least 135 dont respond on this thread.

im looking at you vince.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2007, 05:43:37 PM »
Debussey, one thing is clear, YOU are not playing a character role here on Getbig. That is a real worry.

VIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZILLEE

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: 200 IQ AND 500 BENCH WE MUST GET HIM TO POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2007, 06:08:26 PM »
 And so is intelligence. ;) Who said that Human intelligence does not work with specific rules? Are you aware that synapses fire accoring to rules dictated by biology and neuro-chemistry? The rules that the brain use to solve I.Q test problems are the same that it uses to solve problems like solving an equation, understanding a concept, doing well in your job and academically. If I.Q is a construct, then intelligence also is, because they are the same.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The "rules" of biology don't dictate anything about how the brain functions.  They attempt to describe it.  Now, the true nature of exactly how human thought occurs is not a known fact.  There are theories, but no absolute "facts". 

To say that an I.Q. measurement and intelligence are the same thing is ignorant.  I.Q. is an attempt to measure intelligence.  A measurement of something is not same as that something. 

Anyway, I.Q. is generally accepted as a valid measurement of intelligence.  I do not consider it the end-all of such a measurement, but I agree it normally correlates rather well with intelligence as most people would define it.

w

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2007, 06:29:09 PM »

If those individuals post their thoughts it may be just as difficult to comprehend what they are saying. If that is so we won't be able to know if what they are saying makes sense or not. That seems to be what happens when you try to read Langan's work.

Shhh, Vince. You're shaking the pillars of heaven. As academia, and its moat of tenure, depends on obfuscatory language and jargon as much to inform as to deter outsiders, asking such an institution for plain language would be to truly bell the cat.

/i'll have a round what debussey is having, please   

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »
Shhh, Vince. You're shaking the pillars of heaven. As academia, and its moat of tenure, depends on obfuscatory language and jargon as much to inform as to deter outsiders, asking such an institution for plain language would be to truly bell the cat.

/i'll have a round what debussey is having, please   

ALCXOHOOLL

YUESSSSSSSSSSS
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2007, 06:34:23 PM »
If being the smartest man in the world doesn't mean you can't have a huge ego, then it also doesn't mean you can't be co-opted by special interest for the sake of gaining power, or stroking one's own ego. The CTMU may turn out to be something purposely incomprehensible. How dare you question the smartest man in the world!  ;D

"Put me in charge."
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »

ALCXOHOOLL

YUESSSSSSSSSSS

I knew it.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »
If being the smartest man in the world doesn't mean you can't have a huge ego, then it also doesn't mean you can't be co-opted by special interest for the sake of gaining power, or stroking one's own ego. The CTMU may turn out to be something purposely incomprehensible. How dare you question the smartest man in the world!  ;D

"Put me in charge."

its not incomprehensible, it is just complex, and he is decently read.

nothing amazing in his theory, it needs a little more meat but i think he can/is expanding on it.

it is similar to the idea of a parcipatory universe and unfolding enfolding at a deeper level.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »
its not incomprehensible, it is just complex, and he is decently read.

nothing amazing in his theory, it needs a little more meat but i think he can/is expanding on it.

it is similar to the idea of a parcipatory universe and unfolding enfolding at a deeper level.

I only heard about this cat yesterday and took a cursory glance over the material. If I understand correctly, he's describing how the universe is self-contained and has it's own system of checks and balances to maintain it. God and evolution are both realities, but god is not the Christian god, but the concept of perfection?
Does he have a book out yet?

TEAM REPTILIAN

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »
ivvve got shiiti for brains

it wasmade in teh tiolet
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »
Langan says the bible is true as parable, and God is real.

Bertrand Russell said there is no need for a creator or first cause,
because, "it is the limitation of our imaginations leading us to believe a beginning is even necessary."

I'm paraphrasing. 

There is no need for a creator because there never was a beginning.

The universe expands with the big bang, and then contracts into a singularity.
It is a neverending cycle of expansion and reversion.

(conservation of mass)
TEAM REPTILIAN

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2007, 07:03:12 PM »
E&TERNAL PEACEE
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »
What's with the blue text? Shit hurts my eyes!

You are not alone. I've been trying to be polite and not mention it, but I can be quiet no longer >:(

PS: Debussey, are you drunk?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »
 ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!