Author Topic: Question for NO users  (Read 714 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Question for NO users
« on: April 22, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »
What are you guys using? Either tabs or powders....prefer something non caffeinated.

Back in 04 when BSN nitrix came out, I made some great gains, bought it again late last yr and results were very minimal as I am sure they changed the formula...

WHat are you folks having success with?

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Question for NO users
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
BSN NO-Xplode.

Of all the NO powders I've tried I've probably used it for about 90% of the time. Also used Nanovapour and VPX Shotgun. Both good but prefer BSN. Don't rate Gaspari's Superpump though - didn't feel like I benefitted from it.

Never tried using any tablets though - would be interesting to hear if anyone has and if they recommend them over the powder form.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Question for NO users
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »
What are you guys using? Either tabs or powders....prefer something non caffeinated.

Back in 04 when BSN nitrix came out, I made some great gains, bought it again late last yr and results were very minimal as I am sure they changed the formula...

WHat are you folks having success with?

I'm not a fan of the pre-wo "pump" supplements, but for the last several years now, my buddy swears by Animal PUMP.
It's a got a combination of different pre-session ingredients like creatine, caffeine, and a whole host of other "eines."
If you work out later in your day and do not want the caffeine, you can eliminate it by omitting the red capsule.

Supposedly, Universal is very good about answering questions regarding their products.
I've heard that if you contact them, they will happily explain which capsules contain which ingredients, amounts, etc.
I guess this helps guys who like to toy with/slightly alter the timing of certain supps.