Author Topic: So since the future of the US is looking so dismal...  (Read 396 times)

paulsed1

• Getbig II
So since the future of the US is looking so dismal...
« on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »
Anyone think there is a better place to live?  I am a single guy, no debt, no real committments here except my job.  I am not one to run at the first sign of trouble, but it seems like there may not be much of a future here.  I may be reading a bit too much of the doom and gloom stuff lately (like almost everything on this messae board), but it seems like things are happening at a break neck speed.  Norway seems to rank high among prosperous places.  Some place in Asia?  Granted, there is the issue of finding work, currency exchange and the like, but just looking for thoughts.  Then again, I suppose all countries are are going to have problems though, all part of the master NWO plan....  :o

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: So since the future of the US is looking so dismal...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »
Anyone think there is a better place to live?  I am a single guy, no debt, no real committments here except my job.  I am not one to run at the first sign of trouble, but it seems like there may not be much of a future here.  I may be reading a bit too much of the doom and gloom stuff lately (like almost everything on this messae board), but it seems like things are happening at a break neck speed.  Norway seems to rank high among prosperous places.  Some place in Asia?  Granted, there is the issue of finding work, currency exchange and the like, but just looking for thoughts.  Then again, I suppose all countries are are going to have problems though, all part of the master NWO plan....  :o
The Agenda involves the world, not just the United States. It's not going to matter where you are.
It is the entire planet earth that transitions.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
Re: So since the future of the US is looking so dismal...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:28 PM »
This is THE BEST place in the world: