Author Topic: So the census worker comes to my house today...  (Read 4467 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So the census worker comes to my house today...
« on: May 04, 2010, 02:49:37 PM »
Despite my being a kneepadding lib who masturbates to songs of hope and change, I sure didn't mail in my census form.  Screw that.

So the worker comes to my door today.  I seriously thought about punching her in the face and screaming "Bachmann 2012, bitches!"  instead, I complied and gave her all of my personal info and serial numbers to all my firearms. 

I think I did the right thing.  Dora told me to.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: So the census worker comes to my house today...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 08:51:35 PM »
Despite my being a kneepadding lib who masturbates to songs of hope and change, I sure didn't mail in my census form.  Screw that.

So the worker comes to my door today.  I seriously thought about punching her in the face and screaming "Bachmann 2012, bitches!"  instead, I complied and gave her all of my personal info and serial numbers to all my firearms. 

I think I did the right thing.  Dora told me to.

Why on earth would they use 'Dora the explorer' to sell the public on completing the census?
It really makes you wonder exacrly who their targetted audience really is. ???  :-\
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »
, I complied and gave her all of my personal info and serial numbers to all my firearms. 

I hope you're being a sarcastic cunt right now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 09:06:45 PM »
wow :-\

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 06:37:22 AM »
Ha,ha,ha the guy who set the bomb in New York was investigated in 50 hours and the government had every phone call,every trip,every web site,every car this nut ever visited and your worried about the government having your census info?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:00 AM »

HHHHAAAA!!!!!!!   GREAT ONE HUGO! ! ! ! ! !

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
and your worried about the government having your census info?
billy, I hope you realize your worry beef here is mostly with the right.  The issues with the census have almost entirely been made by conservatives.  Just so you know, you're yelling at the right on this one :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 07:11:24 AM »
HHHHAAAA!!!!!!!   GREAT ONE HUGO! ! ! ! ! !

Love that show

and I owe eyeballchambers an update on this movie.  I'll get around to it hopefully.  just been really fucking busy and seem to never find the time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 07:43:49 AM »
billy, I hope you realize your worry beef here is mostly with the right.  The issues with the census have almost entirely been made by conservatives.  Just so you know, you're yelling at the right on this one :D

I know,they sound stupid.The freaking government ,if they want to,know every single money transaction you have ever made,they now have access to our medical records and we are worried about 10 questions like "how many people living in your house"?Does everyone have their head in the sand?They can find out your entire life in a matter of hours.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 08:13:49 AM »
I know,they sound stupid.The freaking government ,if they want to,know every single money transaction you have ever made,they now have access to our medical records and we are worried about 10 questions like "how many people living in your house"?Does everyone have their head in the sand?They can find out your entire life in a matter of hours.
Billy.  I'm not attacking, this is just to let you know.  There are actually some legit questions about the census.  What you're talking about now is the short form.  What you don't seem to know is that they also send out a long form and the people that receive it are required by law to answer.  The long questionare gets extremely personal and way outside what is required by the constitution.

What you're saying now is legit for anyone who gets the regular census form.  But would you say the same thing for those who are mandated to fill out the long form?  I think you'll be thinking about that :D

Oh don't worry about the 67-questions we'll be asking you about your personal home habbits ::)
http://www.queenscourier.com/articles/2010/04/23/news/top_stories/doc4bc6342ab383b641794103.txt

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 08:24:41 AM »
Billy.  I'm not attacking, this is just to let you know.  There are actually some legit questions about the census.  What you're talking about now is the short form.  What you don't seem to know is that they also send out a long form and the people that receive it are required by law to answer.  The long questionare gets extremely personal and way outside what is required by the constitution.

What you're saying now is legit for anyone who gets the regular census form.  But would you say the same thing for those who are mandated to fill out the long form?  I think you'll be thinking about that :D

Oh don't worry about the 67-questions we'll be asking you about your personal home habbits ::)
http://www.queenscourier.com/articles/2010/04/23/news/top_stories/doc4bc6342ab383b641794103.txt

But they only send those out to 250,000 people a year.Ive NEVER ever recieved one.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 08:25:05 AM »
there have been many stories on this long form but it looks like yahoo and google search results have been geared toward returning almost entirely pro results ::)  After about 9 freaking pages I found this link which raises many of the same concerns raised today:

This is a republican raising the beef in 2000 as it has been recently.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPcap/2000-03/30/099r-033000-idx.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 08:25:55 AM »
But they only send those out to 250,000 people a year.Ive NEVER ever recieved one.
oh well good for you, fuck your fellow conservatives who didn't appreciate getting 67 personal questions put to them ;D  Great attitude!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 08:32:08 AM »
They came to my house yesterday too. I was passed out on the couch, don't remember much. She asked my wife if she would wake me up and she told her that we just got back from Vegas so probably not a good idea. If I had been awake I would have told her to fuk off.
E

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 08:34:42 AM »
oh well good for you, fuck your fellow conservatives who didn't appreciate getting 67 personal questions put to them ;D  Great attitude!!!!

Ive seen some of the questions.Like what time do you leave for work in the morning.Would that be hard to figure out for them?Lets see,he starts work at 9am,he lives three miles from work,so he probably leaves at 8:45am.

How many times a day do you flush the toilet.Lets see,three people in the house,3-5 craps a day,5 times a day pissing...do you see what I mean?Why be concerned over it,when they have ALL your financial records,car records,license info,medical records?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 09:55:18 AM »
Ive seen some of the questions.Like what time do you leave for work in the morning.Would that be hard to figure out for them?Lets see,he starts work at 9am,he lives three miles from work,so he probably leaves at 8:45am.

How many times a day do you flush the toilet.Lets see,three people in the house,3-5 craps a day,5 times a day pissing...do you see what I mean?Why be concerned over it,when they have ALL your financial records,car records,license info,medical records?
Billy, you dirty commie liberal sack of shit....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 10:23:40 AM »
Billy, you dirty commie liberal sack of shit....

I know.Im even starting to say "FIRED UP?READY TO GO?" when my kid plays baseball.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »
did you declare your illegal immigrant nanny?  or just hide her away?  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
I know.Im even starting to say "FIRED UP?READY TO GO?" when my kid plays baseball.

Don't run from it billy, embrace it ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »
did you declare your illegal immigrant nanny?  or just hide her away?  ;D

No,Im a lib,I just let my kids raise themselves and run wild.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
Oh I'm going to quote your ass on this shit so correct if you're kidding :D

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »

oh please we all know libs have at least one illegal, it helps them feel they are making a difference for poverty stricken countries.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »
Oh I'm going to quote your ass on this shit so correct if you're kidding :D

Come on,I didnt let my son cross the street until he was 10.One thing for sure,I wouldnt have a nanny, legal or illegal.I wouldnt allow my own parents to watch my son.When we went out,he went out,when we went to wedding,he came.My wife and I didnt go out alone without him until he was 12.I was one of those parents that didnt trust ANYONE to watch him.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 11:20:13 AM »
Come on,I didnt let my son cross the street until he was 10.One thing for sure,I wouldnt have a nanny, legal or illegal.I wouldnt allow my own parents to watch my son.When we went out,he went out,when we went to wedding,he came.My wife and I didnt go out alone without him until he was 12.I was one of those parents that didnt trust ANYONE to watch him.

not even the catholic church?
Abandon every hope...