Author Topic: Nevada and the death penalty  (Read 6750 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Nevada and the death penalty
« on: December 24, 2005, 08:06:19 AM »
just googled it and Nevada does allow the death penalty in cases of first degree murder with at least 10 aggravating circumstances, don't know if Titus's case meets those criteria, maybe 619 knows, Nevada has executed 10 people since 1976.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Nevada and the death penalty
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 08:07:19 AM »
Crime of passion.  Life with parole after 20, I'd guess.

From what I've heard, everything was drug-fueled, and the victim was just as guilty as Kelly and Craig.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 08:08:59 AM »
yeah, this case doesn't seem pre-meditated at all, i think Craig just flipped out for a few minutes and lost his temper  drugs definitely played a big role.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 08:10:36 AM »
this person that has been emailing me... says the victim was laced out of her mind on meth for the last few months... Titus and Ryan were pretty gone too. Sounds like they lost touch with reality a while back and weren't thinking long-term anymore. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 08:56:57 AM »

From what I've heard, everything was drug-fueled, and the victim was just as guilty as Kelly and Craig.

What do you mean she is "  just as guilty " ? guilty of what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 09:04:17 AM »
What do you mean she is "  just as guilty " ? guilty of what?

doing drugs, stealing money from the titus', and blackmailing craig if he tried to prosecute her.

Not saying she deserved to die. But she wasn't a saint.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 09:34:08 AM »
doing drugs, stealing money from the titus', and blackmailing craig if he tried to prosecute her.

Not saying she deserved to die. But she wasn't a saint.

Not sure if there is any proof she stole anything from them is there. They did not file any charges against her.  It sounds like what druggies do to cover up shit they did.  They get so nervous and panicky like everyone is after them or against them.  WHo knows if anything they say she did.  I know one thing that if Titus or Ryan ever did that to one of my family I wouldn't want the cops to catch them.  i would do everything I could to find them first and take care of business myself

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 04:58:21 PM »
Not sure if there is any proof she stole anything from them is there. They did not file any charges against her.  It sounds like what druggies do to cover up shit they did.  They get so nervous and panicky like everyone is after them or against them.  WHo knows if anything they say she did.  I know one thing that if Titus or Ryan ever did that to one of my family I wouldn't want the cops to catch them.  i would do everything I could to find them first and take care of business myself

once again onlyme, you are too nice. :)
cockroaches like craiggers and kelly always overreact when caught.  they character assassinate a dead person.  we have yet to find out what evil melissa did to craiggers and kelly.  when personal assistants go too far you have them arrested like susan macdougal got busted for identity theft of some beverly hills  conductor.  that woke the bitch up.  there's much more darkness to this tawdry tabloid tale.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 05:20:14 PM »

dude read what you write...identity theft and murder are not the same...she was not just as "guilty"...

WTF!

???

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »

So the girl that was murdered was just as guilty as Craig and Kelly? You're going to have to explain that one.

619Rules

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 05:22:38 PM »
just googled it and Nevada does allow the death penalty in cases of first degree murder with at least 10 aggravating circumstances, don't know if Titus's case meets those criteria, maybe 619 knows, Nevada has executed 10 people since 1976.

Craig will not face the death penalty even if this was First Degree Murder-which no one knows yet. M feeling is that it will be a low level murder charge like Manslaughter........heat of the moment........

"Special Circumstances" are things like this:

1. Multiple murders (ala Scott Petterson-wife and baby)
2. Torture & Murder afterwards
3. Sexual Assault and Murder afterwards
4. Killing a Peace Officer/Cop
5. Killing someone, during the course of a robbery..... AKA= Felony Murder Rule

This is not a special circumstances case that would involve the death penalty.........CT might be spending the rest of his life behind bars but he will not be getting the lethal injection.

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 05:24:57 PM »
One of the early reports said that Melissa used Kelly's credit cards to get a loan (Identity Theft), cashed the check and spent some of the money before Craig and Kelly found out about it.

By the time this case comes to trial, the DA will have a very complete picture of all the financial dealings. There are paper trails all over the place.
D

DoubleHelix

• Getbig I
  • Newb
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 06:13:35 PM »
Just remember that radio show they did a while back. They sounded like a bunch of nuts. And Craig was losing his temper there too.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2005, 06:35:34 PM »
240  u seem to know more about identity theft than any of us

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2005, 07:18:36 PM »

You don't see to understand how politics work, Robert.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, however, given how AAS are demonized now and with them fleeing the state; I'd say they already have ALOT going against them.

I think Titus is a dead man walking.

I think Ryan gets 5-10 easy, IF she wasn't an accessory. 

If she was, she gets life.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 08:36:13 PM »
You don't see to understand how politics work, Robert.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, however, given how AAS are demonized now and with them fleeing the state; I'd say they already have ALOT going against them.

I think Titus is a dead man walking.

I think Ryan gets 5-10 easy, IF she wasn't an accessory. 

If she was, she gets life.

DIV

man, hit up the page i have going... kelly looks guilty as hell in the newest article... wow... craig looked like he was trying to keep the girl safe and get her out of town.. wow...