Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

The Y board lifting thread

<< < (2078/2125) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on August 26, 2022, 08:32:09 PM ---eh, you'll get it back....peaks and valleys happen for all of us.

--- End quote ---
100% I'm just starting to get back into moving some weight, some days are still sucky. Just have to keep showing up.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on August 27, 2022, 08:24:29 AM ---100% I'm just starting to get back into moving some weight, some days are still sucky. Just have to keep showing up.

--- End quote ---

I've been back in and going strong again.
Took the family and dog for a long trail walk today. we have a real cool dog park in our town with lot's of trails in the woods.

CalvinH:
I've had a good run working out lately.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on October 24, 2022, 06:00:40 PM ---I've had a good run working out lately.

--- End quote ---

Same.

I decided that with kids out, working from home full time, and basically a crossfit gym in my basement I need to do better.

I started an 84 day program last Monday and made a commitment to see it through.  6x a week is tough on my old ass, but I'm going to continue to try to complete this.

Haven't missed a day yet.......

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on October 25, 2022, 06:28:26 AM ---Same.

I decided that with kids out, working from home full time, and basically a crossfit gym in my basement I need to do better.

I started an 84 day program last Monday and made a commitment to see it through.  6x a week is tough on my old ass, but I'm going to continue to try to complete this.

Haven't missed a day yet.......

--- End quote ---

No rest days ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version