Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

The Y board lifting thread

<< < (2080/2125) > >>

CalvinH:
There was a guy on the flat bench yesterday with a 45lb plate on only one side.He would bring the weight down with one hand on the bar near the weight side then he would lift and throw the bar {Not very high} clap his hands then catch the bar where his hand was and did this for reps.Then he would switch hands and do the other side.

Hulkotron:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on December 13, 2022, 07:27:55 PM ---There was a guy on the flat bench yesterday with a 45lb plate on only one side.He would bring the weight down with one hand on the bar near the weight side then he would lift and throw the bar {Not very high} clap his hands then catch the bar where his hand was and did this for reps.Then he would switch hands and do the other side.

--- End quote ---

Reminds me a bit of “asymmetric benching” where you deliberately press it up first with one arm and then with the other. 

Only ever see the smaller guys doing these kinds of things.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on December 14, 2022, 02:35:44 AM ---Reminds me a bit of “asymmetric benching” where you deliberately press it up first with one arm and then with the other. 

Only ever see the smaller guys doing these kinds of things.

--- End quote ---

Dude was in shape but he does do some crazy balancing stuff. I saw him do a handstand on a upside down part of a half yoga ball. Then he started doing hand stand push ups.

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on December 20, 2022, 07:44:37 PM ---Dude was in shape but he does do some crazy balancing stuff. I saw him do a handstand on a upside down part of a half yoga ball. Then he started doing hand stand push ups.

--- End quote ---
Natural selection

CalvinH:
I was talked into doing another OCR for a friends birthday next summer and I don't want to embarrass myself any more then usual so after the New Year my training will be a lot more cardio with push ups, pull ups, trail runs when its not to cold and my gym has monkey bars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version