Author Topic: UK Dating scene  (Read 21590 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: UK Dating scene
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 03:55:15 PM »
Skorp did u ever do professional speed dating?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015, 01:21:06 AM »

I heard he never made it to the pros, stayed amature

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015, 03:11:51 AM »
You're black.

Aim lower.

thats bit racists chuckles

keep that shit off this forum  :-*
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2015, 05:54:40 AM »

Yes, I went once in Manchester.

You sit and talk to 20 girls, you get 2 minutes with each. then go on the website and click yes/no. where you get a match you exchange details and meet again. I clicked yes on one girl, a Slovakian and the only foreigner in that line up (this feeds into my other threads about UK fatties). as for me I scored a staggering 18 out of 20 yes'  8) TBH the competition was very weak.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2015, 01:25:15 PM »

You sit and talk to 20 girls, you get 2 minutes with each. then go on the website and click yes/no. where you get a match you exchange details and meet again. I clicked yes on one girl, a Slovakian and the only foreigner in that line up (this feeds into my other threads about UK fatties). as for me I scored a staggering 18 out of 20 yes'  8) TBH the competition was very weak.

there are such things as professionals in manchester?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 03:53:24 PM »

I did a bit of speed dating last year, went to a few events. First time I went there were 10 girls and 10 guys. 8 out the 10 girls wanted to see me again  8) so I thought fucking brilliant, I'm liking this speed dating lark, good for the ego like. Unfortunately I wasn't really into any of them so I didn't tick any boxes and as a result they gave me a free go the next time because I'd ticked nobody.

So the second time I went there about a month later were more people there, maybe 15 of each. So I'm there thinking I'm going to walk this easy (other guys were all nerdy, simpleton types) and got chatting to each of the girls in turn. Next day when I checked my ticks not a single one of them wanted to see me again. Owned. Ego battered. Must have come across a bit to cocky I reckon.

So there's another one in a few weeks time. Third time's the charm  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 04:43:07 AM »
I did a bit of speed dating last year, went to a few events. First time I went there were 10 girls and 10 guys. 8 out the 10 girls wanted to see me again  8) so I thought fucking brilliant, I'm liking this speed dating lark, good for the ego like. Unfortunately I wasn't really into any of them so I didn't tick any boxes and as a result they gave me a free go the next time because I'd ticked nobody.

So the second time I went there about a month later were more people there, maybe 15 of each. So I'm there thinking I'm going to walk this easy (other guys were all nerdy, simpleton types) and got chatting to each of the girls in turn. Next day when I checked my ticks not a single one of them wanted to see me again. Owned. Ego battered. Must have come across a bit to cocky I reckon.

So there's another one in a few weeks time. Third time's the charm  :)

just ask loads of stuff about them

and maintain eye contact

you will get almost 100 percent

girls cant help falling for guys that appear interested in them
T

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 06:33:59 AM »
just ask loads of stuff about them

and maintain eye contact

you will get almost 100 percent

girls cant help falling for guys that appear interested in them

Good advice, will take into the next session.

I think where it's going wrong isn't exactly my fault - I'd like to think I'm reasonably good looking, good physique, well-dressed etc, it's just that as soon as I open my mouth to chat to them my Scottish accent comes out and it makes me sound unique to everyone else. It's a good conversation starter but then they're asking me about my life story and how I came to be in England etc. By the time I'm finished with all that the four minutes is up and it's time to move on to the next one and I haven't asked them a single question about themselves. I think I need to keep it to a minimum and like you say, ask more about them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2015, 07:36:44 PM »
I would feel uncomfortable doing speed dating. It sounds unnatural and forced. I would be guarded and would only make small talk during that 4 mins. I don't believe in dating anyway. You meet someone and then get to know them. If there's chemistry etc and it's meant to happen between you both then it will be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 06:31:17 AM »
Good advice, will take into the next session.

I think where it's going wrong isn't exactly my fault - I'd like to think I'm reasonably good looking, good physique, well-dressed etc, it's just that as soon as I open my mouth to chat to them my Scottish accent comes out and it makes me sound unique to everyone else. It's a good conversation starter but then they're asking me about my life story and how I came to be in England etc. By the time I'm finished with all that the four minutes is up and it's time to move on to the next one and I haven't asked them a single question about themselves. I think I need to keep it to a minimum and like you say, ask more about them.

im a scot living in england

no one can understand a word im saying

and ive been here for years
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 11:37:25 AM »
I would feel uncomfortable doing speed dating. It sounds unnatural and forced. I would be guarded and would only make small talk during that 4 mins. I don't believe in dating anyway. You meet someone and then get to know them. If there's chemistry etc and it's meant to happen between you both then it will be.

Lee: Hey booty we have met before

Booty: Yes I dont like to talk about that

Lee: Well you dont want me to talk about chic and how they screwed me from the O do you, we already discussed that 500x

Booty: Quite, do you like my mascara

Lee: Yes but its not the best color on you

Booty: Lee, mascara only comes in black

Lee: Yes, but I thought a certain brown looked great on you

Booty: Erh, what?

Lee: Can we go into the disabled toilet to scat?

Booty: Im leaving right now

Lee: Can I come?

Booty: In your dreams

Lee: In my memories actually

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 05:16:15 PM »
Lee: Hey booty we have met before

Booty: Yes I dont like to talk about that

Lee: Well you dont want me to talk about chic and how they screwed me from the O do you, we already discussed that 500x

Booty: Quite, do you like my mascara

Lee: Yes but its not the best color on you

Booty: Lee, mascara only comes in black

Lee: Yes, but I thought a certain brown looked great on you

Booty: Erh, what?

Lee: Can we go into the disabled toilet to scat?

Booty: Im leaving right now

Lee: Can I come?

Booty: In your dreams

Lee: In my memories actually
you are so juvenile. At least Lee can see his own cock.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 10:49:15 PM »
you are so juvenile. At least Lee can see his own cock.

You are suggesting that is one of his best attributes?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 11:21:40 PM »
You are suggesting that is one of his best attributes?
I am suggesting that you spend less time on here and more time in the gym training and kitchen cooking lean healthy meals.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 10:56:32 AM »
I am suggesting that you spend less time on here and more time in the gym training and kitchen cooking lean healthy meals.

truth
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 01:29:31 PM »

booty did you ever do a scene on the original milf hunter website, you look a bit like some of the chicks on that.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2015, 01:31:51 PM »

He'd still look like shit.

Take a pile of shit, make a Greek god statue out of it...it's still a pile of shit.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
He'd still look like shit.

Take a pile of shit, make a Greek god statue out of it...it's still a pile of shit.

Did you work in the family kebab shop when you went home at christmas?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 06:03:16 PM »
Did you work in the family kebab shop when you went home at christmas?

Isn't your wife Sri Lankan?

I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you seeing as "kebab" jokes are closer to home than you think.
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 06:56:23 PM »
booty did you ever do a scene on the original milf hunter website, you look a bit like some of the chicks on that.
I look like me and nobody else. Stop talking shit... You are boring as hell.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2015, 04:43:15 AM »
Isn't your wife Sri Lankan?

I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you seeing as "kebab" jokes are closer to home than you think.

Yeah but she isn't from some village family who emigrated to the north of England and started selling vegetables as a means of living.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2015, 06:01:13 AM »
Yeah but she isn't from some village family who emigrated to the north of England and started selling vegetables as a means of living.

So you are selectively racist?

A hard working Sri Lankan migrant who decided to locate himself in the North and open up his own business selling groceries is beneath you and your wife?

S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2015, 06:20:07 AM »
im a scot living in england

no one can understand a word im saying

and ive been here for years
where in Scotland are you from ? i am a Fifer but grew up near Stirling.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2015, 06:21:00 AM »
...should add i donīt want to Date you .. ;D

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2015, 06:25:22 AM »
So you are selectively racist?

A hard working Sri Lankan migrant who decided to locate himself in the North and open up his own business selling groceries is beneath you and your wife?

It's the uneducated village mentality that holds these places back