Author Topic: Fatti TV shows  (Read 4158 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Fatti TV shows
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:23:58 AM »
Am I the only noticing there's a shit load of crap about fatties on TV lately, not that I watch any of it as I mostly have the news on or watch Netflix, but yesterday skimmed past something called weighing up the enemy where two fatties try and out do each other losing weight...then an advert came on for something called trapped, about fat people who are so fat they are trapped inside themselves from the fat...if that makes any sense, I think it's to do with the front door being too small they can no longer get out the house (true story)

Then I think there's another about being too fat to work and claiming incapacity benefits for being fat and getting blue badges an all.

I'm waiting for a programme about fatties caused by immigrants soon, as immigrants have a hidden agenda, stealing manual fat burning jobs and opening kebab shops a combination of both leading to an obesity of the indigenous population (UKIP are onto to this)

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Fatti TV shows
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:34 AM »
its cause its january mate

just watch joe rogan podcasts on you tube they are brilliant
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 10:19:48 AM »
Seen one of the too fat to work shows, there was this absolutely monsterous Young lass who was sitting there like a big mound of shit saying it's not her fault she can't work, would love to know who's fault she thinks it is that she's 30 fucking stone. She got more than double the money what ordinary dole bums get simply of being an obese sack of shit.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 10:38:33 AM »
I had a good chuckle at a bunch of fat women looking at carb blockers and slimming pills at asda the other day, with trolleys packed with pizzas etc

Normal people are totaly clueless, women more so than men I find...i actualy refuse to discuss food or diets with women any more