Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (1158/1184) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on March 28, 2024, 02:05:48 PM ---According to who? You? Sorry to inform you but you are hardly an expert on this subject. What is more, your comment has no bearing the post to which you responded.

--- End quote ---
According to almost everyone on this forum.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 AM ---According to almost everyone on this forum.

--- End quote ---

This is a heartbreaker! Well, not really.

B_B_C:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 AM ---According to almost everyone on this forum.

--- End quote ---

the herd mentality?

chaos:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2024, 07:56:26 AM ---Oh but HE said he did.  So who is lying?  His attorneys or him?

---
Former President Donald Trump claimed on Truth Social that he has tons of cash days after his lawyers asked a court to stay his $454 million New York fraud judgment because he could not secure a bond.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump claimed on Friday. “THE OFTEN OVERTURNED POLITICAL HACK JUDGE ON THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT A.G. CASE, WHERE I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG, KNEW THIS, WANTED TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, AND THAT’S WHERE AND WHY HE CAME UP WITH THE SHOCKING NUMBER WHICH, COUPLED WITH HIS CRAZY INTEREST DEMAND, IS APPROXIMATELY $454,000,000.”

Trump’s claim came days after his lawyers told a court he was unable to secure a bond to appeal the $454 million fraud judgment against him.
---

--- End quote ---
Even if he had 1 billion in cash, why would he want to give it up? Why would anyone give up that amount of money when they could fight it and give up a smaller amount? You're a horrible business person, weirdo.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: chaos on March 29, 2024, 05:47:04 PM ---Even if he had 1 billion in cash, why would he want to give it up? Why would anyone give up that amount of money when they could fight it and give up a smaller amount? You're a horrible business person, weirdo.

--- End quote ---

Lying under oath (perjury) is crime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version