Author Topic: IFBB Chelsey Morgenstern - RIP 07-07-18  (Read 5382 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
IFBB Chelsey Morgenstern - RIP 07-07-18
« on: July 16, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »
Tough to see this post over the weekend - for those who met and knew Chelsey, condolences....

Chelsey Lynn Morgenstern, 31, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, July 7, 2018.

She was born June 12, 1987, to parents Dr. James R. Morgenstern and Karen Lynn Morella Karch.

She attended John F. Kennedy High School and received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology/pre-medicine from Kent State University in 2009. She continued her education at Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where she graduated with honors, earning a Juris Doctor degree in 2014 and was a member of the Bar Review.

Chelsey enjoyed hockey, cheerleading, track and was competitive in ladies figure competitions. She won several titles and attained IFBB Fitness Professional status. She earned a spot in the Arnold Classic and was the youngest to qualify to compete for the 2011 title of Miss Olympia as a national figure competitor. Chelsey worked at her father’s chiropractic practice while studying for her bar exam.

Chelsey is survived by her loving parents and stepfather, David Karch; brothers, James (Allie) Morgenstern of Akron and Noah Karch; sister, Marina Karch of Lake Milton; her paternal grandmother, Betty Morgenstern of Warren and maternal grandmother, Patricia Morella of Liberty. She is also survived by her aunts and uncles, Barbara Morgenstern, Sue Morgenstern, Lisa (Emil) Mango, Brenda (Dick) Johns, Brian (Teresa) Morella, Joe Morella and Sue (Gary) Trebilcock.

http://www.tribtoday.com/obituaries/2018/07/chelsey-l-morgenstern-1987-2018/

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chelsey Morgenstern - RIP 07-07-18
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:41:37 PM »

From Kristina...

Heaven has a beautiful angel looking over us now. Forever in our hearts. Miss you so much already. My heart is so heavy. Love you Chels. 6/12/1987 - 7/7/2018.

From Debbie...

This past weekend heaven gained an angel. Your time here was way too short 😓  “Friends. They’re the people who can make the good times better and the hard times easier to live with. Friends aren’t just icing on the cake of life — they’re the cake. “

From Rosie...

My dearest Chelsey Morgenstern you touched my heart when u were just a little girl.Laying your head on my lap as we watched Your daddy's favorite movie of course it was predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger.And all the Thursdays we went out to eat red lobster and you and Jimmy taught me how to get that dam crab meat out of those crab legs. And all the trips to Disney.You playing dress up with my fur that daddy got me for x-mas that year.I truly enjoyed all the time spent with you throughout your lifetime.You are the daughter that I never had. You were always respectful,kind and affectionate. Always a hug & a kiss before bed for daddy & I. I love you chel more then u will ever know. My faith is being tested, with the loss of you.I will never forget you and the good times we shared. RIP my sweet angel.❤️

From Susan Morgenstern...

Our heartfelt thanks for your kind words, sympathy, respect and prayers in the loss of my niece, Chelsey Morgenstern. Today we celebrated Chelsey with her Funeral Mass, so beautifully said by Fr. Chris Henyk, to say good-bye for a while. But until then, we will think of the good memories that each of us carries in our heart. I am asking for continued thoughts and prayers for Chelsey's friends and family, especially her parents, at this most painful time in their lives. We love you Chelsy. Now rest.💞💕💞