Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

This Study Could Be 'Scientific Nail in the Coffin' for Masks

<< < (7/7)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: illuminati on March 12, 2023, 04:31:42 AM ---
 ???   ::)WTF !! Still walking around dressed like Clowns 🤡
& these Idiots can reproduce / drive cars / vote - 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤬🤬🤬

--- End quote ---

Only where and when it was mandated. As of last Monday, masks are no longer required in healthcare settings in Oregon.

As far as dressing like a clown. I tend to be a conservative dresser, which doesn't include wearing clown clothes. -Can't reproduce these days, but I do drive a car and vote. Do you?

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on April 04, 2023, 02:58:12 PM ---Only where and when it was mandated. As of last Monday, masks are no longer required in healthcare settings in Oregon.

As far as dressing like a clown. I tend to be a conservative dresser, which doesn't include wearing clown clothes. -Can't reproduce these days, but I do drive a car and vote. Do you?

--- End quote ---

Bollocks to the Sick & Stupid mandates - in a previous post you said it was human nature question everything
Well you & many others certainly didn't bother questioning the stupidity behind the mandates.
&  Just Kowtowed.
Clowns 🤡 with Face Nappies & shields etc - I'm absolutely positive had the mandates stated a Pointy hat with a large D on
It & Big red shoes were to be worn for your health & others Many sure as hell would've done.
Sheep 🐑  ::)

Drive a car / motorbike, Fuck as many biological females as I can & sometimes vote

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version