Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Tired of fat people excuses!

(1/7) > >>

Fallsview:
Dieting for a contest sucks. It's bland and repetitive. So drinking different types of diet soda breaks it up. When I tell fat people to start drinking diet soda the first thing out of their fat mouth is "diet soda is no good". I come back and say, "Well being overweight is no good either, you need to choose the lesser evil". They respond, "Well I want to lose weight but I want to do it the healthy way". This is when they get up and waddle away. 6 months later they look the same or heavier. I ask them, "How's the healthy weight loss going?" They ignore me.

Or...

I'm on a diet and lost 6 pounds the first week. Never realizing that its the water coming off

Or...

I"m 357 pounds and my fitness tracker says I need to eat at least 2700 calories a day to lose weight. I'm not losing weight so I was wondering if I should bump my calories up to 3000?

NOBODY DIED ON NAKED AND AFRAID FATTY!!!!! STOP SHOVELING THE FOOD INTO YOUR MOUTH AND MOVE A LITTLE.  IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

deadz:
Fat people disgust me almost as much as you do. 357 what a FAT FUCK!!

Henda:
Aren’t you that fat toad shaped French fella with the long hair who looks like a woman?

Humble Narcissist:
I hate fat people.

Soul Crusher:
Most fat people are liars. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version