Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Polar bears drown, islands appear in Arctic thaw

(1/3) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060915/sc_nm/enviroment_arctic_dc

Nordic Superman:
One thing I'm with the libbies on is global warming. Something needs to be done.

You can't however jepeordise economies in the hope of lower CO2 ommissions. New technology needs to be developed, not old equipment changing: Prevention is better than cure.

Diesel1:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on September 16, 2006, 11:07:29 AM ---One thing I'm with the libbies on is global warming. Something needs to be done.

You can't however jepeordise economies in the hope of lower CO2 ommissions. New technology needs to be developed, not old equipment changing: Prevention is better than cure.

--- End quote ---

Like what exactly? Global warming is a natural phenomena that we can't do shit about.

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: Diesel1 on September 16, 2006, 11:21:28 AM ---Like what exactly? Global warming is a natural phenomena that we can't do shit about.

--- End quote ---

Development of alternative fuel sources. Development of more efficient combustion engines.

Also, lower obesity, all those obese burger eating americans, kebab eating brits and sausage eating germans require more energy from the vehicles to propel them.

I don't have the sums infront of me, but if the obesity epidemic was solved, less energy would be required to transport those fat fuckers, meaning less harmful emissions. Kill em all I say, along with the muzzies, feed them to africans or something.

I just pictured Tony Blair saying:
"Global warming is a natural phenomena that we can't do shit about"

Hahaha :D

Al-Gebra:
Islands in the stream
That is whatwe are
No one in between how can we be wrong
Sail away with me to another world
And we rely on each other
From one lover to another

Navigation

[0] Message Index