Author Topic: Vince Taylor?  (Read 5239 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Vince Taylor?
« on: November 10, 2009, 11:52:42 AM »
Came back on the scene back in 07. did pretty good on the circuit, cried the "woe is me" no one will sponsor me and disappeared...

What is he up to these days?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Vince Taylor??
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:57:36 AM »
totaly unrelated,,,,,, can any of you remember back when the stupid fucker nearly put his eye out with his suit case strap before the helsinky olympia... and he competed as a pirate, with an eye patch !.., classic!!!!

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 12:23:21 PM »
totaly unrelated,,,,,, can any of you remember back when the stupid fucker nearly put his eye out with his suit case strap before the helsinky olympia... and he competed as a pirate, with an eye patch !.., classic!!!!

Guy is a hero for world wide bodybuilding comunity.look great even in his fifties.show some respect u internet toughy.

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

lol I do remember that.  Couldn't find a picture though.  Somebody's gotta have one.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

Haha - I remember that! For some reason every time someone mentions Vince Taylor I always picture him with the eye patch for some reason.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 07:21:06 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 07:45:23 AM »
Guy is a hero for world wide bodybuilding comunity.look great even in his fifties.show some respect u internet toughy.

calm down kato !!!........ levrone came very close to gettn his 1st olympia that year

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 08:30:10 AM »
THAT shot w/kev shows u the progression these guys make overnight with increased or changes with drug type,kev's 1st o he was shredded and lean build esp through the back which was never thick,but his cheeks were really sunken in there,few yrs later the shave head yrs 96/97/98 he was a house thick all over ,face full.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 08:54:31 AM »

Look at Kevin's tricep! :o :o Did he ever look that good again? Prob not. Owning Vince right there. I know everyone credits Dorian for ushering on a new era of bodybuilding and he deserves all the accolades he gets for the body he presented '92-'96. But as far as everyone else goes wouldnt it have been a much better decade had everyone just played to their own strengths and not tryed to get as big as possible. Kevin,Flex, shoot even Nasser. 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
Look at Kevin's tricep! :o :o Did he ever look that good again? Prob not. Owning Vince right there. I know everyone credits Dorian for ushering on a new era of bodybuilding and he deserves all the accolades he gets for the body he presented '92-'96. But as far as everyone else goes wouldnt it have been a much better decade had everyone just played to their own strengths and not tryed to get as big as possible. Kevin,Flex, shoot even Nasser

I agree, its time to shoot him.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
Look at Kevin's tricep! :o :o Did he ever look that good again? Prob not. Owning Vince right there. I know everyone credits Dorian for ushering on a new era of bodybuilding and he deserves all the accolades he gets for the body he presented '92-'96. But as far as everyone else goes wouldnt it have been a much better decade had everyone just played to their own strengths and not tryed to get as big as possible. Kevin,Flex, shoot even Nasser. 

You had me until you included 1996 as one of the years Dorian deserved accolades. Think not.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 11:57:38 AM »
THAT shot w/kev shows u the progression these guys make overnight with increased or changes with drug type,kev's 1st o he was shredded and lean build esp through the back which was never thick,but his cheeks were really sunken in there,few yrs later the shave head yrs 96/97/98 he was a house thick all over ,face full.
IF YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIS BUTT CHEEKS I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING  ;D
i

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
WHO WAS BETTER IN THERE PRIME VINCE TAYLOR OR DEXTER?
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »
I THINK VINCE HAD HIM BECAUSE VINCE DIDNT HAVE THE GH GUT , A BETTER POSER AND HE HAD GREAT CALVES AND OVER ALL A PERFECT PHYSIQUE ANYBODY AGRRE WITH ME?
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: WHO WAS BETTER IN THERE PRIME VINCE TAYLOR OR DEXTER?
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
I THINK VINCE HAD HIM BECAUSE VINCE DIDNT HAVE THE GH GUT , A BETTER POSER AND HE HAD GREAT CALVES AND OVER ALL A PERFECT PHYSIQUE ANYBODY AGRRE WITH ME?

Interesting comparison , I think you might be right

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »
IF YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIS BUTT CHEEKS I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING  ;D
lol....u got me ..,

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »
Interesting comparison , I think you might be right
whats up dude what makes you think im right? but i do like vince taylors physique better he doesnt have that ninja turtle look too him lol
i

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »
VINCE

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »
Neither are as good as a prime Nasser ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 02:29:38 PM »
Neither are as good as a prime Nasser ;)
Damn Bobs can we leave Nasser out of this for once?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
 ;)

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Re: Vince Taylor?
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »
A bodybuilding pirate. Holy crap.