Author Topic: Merry X-mas and a happy <clears throat> Haaaakuhanakuhhhkha!  (Read 1016 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Merry X-mas and a happy <clears throat> Haaaakuhanakuhhhkha!
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:55:14 PM »
sorry black people that are not christians or jewish ....wait...r there any black jews??   anyhows..

Merry X-mas and happy hanikah! :)

again sorry if u r black and neither of the 2 above religions.....quanza is a made up holiday to appease the sharptons of the world.. ;D

ahhhh fuck i'm feelun good...happy shabba day to yall also...shhhhhhhh shabbbba! :D
carpe` vaginum!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: Merry X-mas and a happy <clears throat> Haaaakuhanakuhhhkha!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »
r there any black jews?? 

Not since Sammy Davis, Jr.   ;D

...quanza is a made up holiday to appease the sharptons of the world.. ;D

And Hannukah and Christmas aren't made-up?  (See http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=Minisite_Generic&content_type_id=1252&display_order=1&mini_id=1290 for a history of Christmas.)

At what point does a tradition become legitimate?  If I, or anyone else, wants to celebrate Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanza or Festivus, for that matter, who cares?  It is one of our unalienable rights.  ("Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.")

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »
Not since Sammy Davis, Jr.   ;D

And Hannukah and Christmas aren't made-up?  (See http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=Minisite_Generic&content_type_id=1252&display_order=1&mini_id=1290 for a history of Christmas.)

At what point does a tradition become legitimate?  If I, or anyone else, wants to celebrate Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanza or Festivus, for that matter, who cares?  It is one of our unalienable rights.  ("Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.")

why must u ruin my fun?? >:(   i ws hoping to bait an angry african  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 04:17:26 PM »
Tis the season to be drunk.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 04:18:54 PM »
Tis the season to be drunk.

fallaalaalaaa! la la la la! :D

now go fidenth me an angry african...

one not too tall.....or too short!

ni!
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »
Well there are tons of black jews, many are Ethiopian, but there are many African Americans...besides, if ya rewind  back to 2,000 years ago the jews look like the Palestinians (people of color)

I had celebrated Kwanzaa 1 year, it was nice, and it promoted family and oneness, it wasn't as commercialized as X-mas, because the gifts were supposed to be homemade. My dad had went to high school and college with the man who started Kwanzaa.

Just have a good time Toxie and don't drink too much ale and "special" eggnog. 'Cause ya'll UMCPers love your drinks, especially around this season.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 04:37:13 PM »
Well there are tons of black jews, many are Ethiopian, but there are many African Americans...besides, if ya rewind  back to 2,000 years ago the jews look like the Palestinians (people of color)

I had celebrated Kwanzaa 1 year, it was nice, and it promoted family and oneness, it wasn't as commercialized as X-mas, because the gifts were supposed to be homemade. My dad had went to high school and college with the man who started Kwanzaa.

Just have a good time Toxie and don't drink too much ale and "special" eggnog. 'Cause ya'll UMCPers love your drinks, especially around this season.

yo parkie..muast ya ALWAYS be the vioce of reason?? >:(   doc and i recently went to OC MD and had us a drunkartd blast..well more of a sit in the hotel and stare out the balconey blast...but neither one of us knew how to get a hold of ya even though you r in the area...dood ..ya totally so coulda been there......i even had doc playing video games...well the kind ya hold a gun and kill aminals.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 04:41:43 PM »

yo parkie..muast ya ALWAYS be the vioce of reason?? >:(   doc and i recently went to OC MD and had us a drunkartd blast..well more of a sit in the hotel and stare out the balconey blast...but neither one of us knew how to get a hold of ya even though you r in the area...dood ..ya totally so coulda been there......i even had doc playing video games...well the kind ya hold a gun and kill aminals.. :-\

My friends used to ask this all the time ;D. My work hrs are so skewed...I live like a damn vampire. And because of my work hrs and what I do...I can't drink (cause I didn't used to, but now I think I should)  Where ya been...

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 05:08:57 PM »

why must u ruin my fun?? >:(   i ws hoping to bait an angry african  >:(

Sorry.  I get my fun from de-baiting rednecks. 

Now get back to work on the hunk of junk, beater car that's sitting on the lawn in front of your trailer.   And Merry Christmas!  Hope you get that new wife-beater, tanktop shirt you asked Santa for.   ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 05:11:08 PM »
Happy dradle spinning!