Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 40978 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Rich Piana (Cocaine, Narc, PMMA addict) - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »
Is there something going on here that I don't know about? Some kind of recreational drug use between members of GetBig? I'm going to go over this for the last god damn time and hopefully you people get it straight. Rich Piana DID DO REC DRUGS....BUT THAT DIDN'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you people are saying is like the drug user that gets hit by a car walking across the street so thats what killed him...very foolish.

I heard this from a friend in Tampa who knows Rich's good friends down there. Rich was testing out a new HGH releasing product. He had Phenabutt and Melatonin along with (Benedryl-I did not know this yesterday but apparrently  Rich was breaking open the caps and mixing all this powder into one pile)
Pretty stupid, YES! He OD'ed on these three products by nasal delivery for better absorption.

This is the last time I'm going to comment on this foolish talk. I spent over two months greiving Rich Piana and what a terrible loss to the Super Sport Of Bodybuilding that I'm not falling off the wagon again.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in other words you know more than the coroner. It's almost like you were there when he collapsed and could see inside his body by some magic and could see the interplay between an allergy medicine, a mild gaba agonist and an endogenous hormone shutting down his system. That's some gift.

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2017, 04:30:08 PM »
She lived near me a few years back and she is a druggy who can barely function

I follow her on Instagram and she seems to be functioning just fine. Seems to be on a permanent vacation. How the hell she affords it i'd love to know.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2017, 04:34:08 PM »
Remember a few years ago, Phil H. always had that wild, wide eyed look when he was being interviewed? And our very own gh15 had said that Phil was on uppers. I wonder if that was true or not.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2017, 05:03:41 PM »
So in other words you know more than the coroner. It's almost like you were there when he collapsed and could see inside his body by some magic and could see the interplay between an allergy medicine, a mild gaba agonist and an endogenous hormone shutting down his system. That's some gift.

What did the coroner say? We don't have a toxicology report at hand. Do you live in Florida and have connections that know people who are in Rich's inner circle? I understand Rich did recreational drugs, steroids, ate like Homer Simpson but what really happened was the using of three substances that we know of (there could have been more)

I can tell you when I take Benadryl I can't drive a car, I'm that out of it. My wife takes it and it has no effect...she doesn't even feel sleepy.

I'm only reporting on what someone who is friends with one of Rich's  said was happening. Do I believe it? Yes...because Rich was an extreme person just as many other professional and non professional bodybuilders are. We see it every day with synthol.

Those three medications taken at once through nasal delivery did something with his body. Did he have recreational drugs in him? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not but the snorting of a preworkout is TRUE but it wasn't a PRE-WORKOUT, it was a HGH RELEASING POWDER to induce deep sleep.

Listen, I remember buying GHB at the health food store and taking it before bed. It did nothing to me but we know drugs all act differently in certain individuals.

I shouldn't have snapped at you but it really wasn't directed towards you but to the people who are furthering this crap that THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. They don't...I don't but I DO KNOW MORE THAN THE PEOPLE THAT ARE POSTING HERE.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2017, 10:31:10 PM »
Dorian didn't simply trip once, he's done a lot of different hallucinogens and party drugs by his own admission. Someone said Nasser called Dorian the Nubain Warrior.
Of course Yates is now a major cannabis advocate. Ironically Nasser claimed he never did any drugs yet he died and Yates is going strong. I would also be very surprised if Ronnie isn't an addict right now, but he has a legit excuse for using painkillers. Matt said:

gh15 is simply wrong saying only a few champs used rec drugs. Here's what Nasser said, 80% of pros were addicts!

Rec drugs destroy people but many champs use them, that's a fact. I mean, how many pros would not ever use narcotic sleeping pills, say close to a contest? The ones who never touched anything are in a very tiny minority.

Several people have told me that "most" pros smoke weed, whenever there is say an expo where pros are gathered most smoke.

and where is beautiful man with glases now? um?

I didn't say only few champs,, I am one champ who didn't and many othrs didn't,, it is the wanna bes who used,, yes some in the 90s used narcotics indeed but most of us the serious athletes never touch this shit,, its like fellas say that Arnold drank.. no he didn't.. they confuse little balonie for attention with real drunks,,

no serious athletes can do narcotics and be successful.. it doesn't work together.. moment yo udo narcotics you are done with being at the top there is free fall and then the suden death to be blamed wrongly on things who hve nothing to do with their addiction,,

narcotics is what kill athletes,, I ate drank and peed trenbolona ace for over 7 years! straight pretty much evry day or 2 or 3 or 4 -5 if I was lazy fuck and not competing,, and knocn on wood never had issue,,

longevity is name of the game,, do not! do drugs,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2017, 11:19:00 PM »
Dorian didn't simply trip once, he's done a lot of different hallucinogens and party drugs by his own admission. Someone said Nasser called Dorian the Nubain Warrior.
Of course Yates is now a major cannabis advocate. Ironically Nasser claimed he never did any drugs yet he died and Yates is going strong. I would also be very surprised if Ronnie isn't an addict right now, but he has a legit excuse for using painkillers. Matt said:

Recall the pill container he had, where he was medicated for just about everything, and the interview with Dave Palumbo in New York where Ronnie pulled out a bottle of morphine pills, which he said don't even work for him anymore.  :-\

Yep!  Here is the video.  For simplicity sake, I have set the link for the video to start at the time that Ronnie pulls out the pill bottle, if you click on the link below.  If you click on the video, go to 5:25 in, where Dave brings up Ronnie's pain, and subsequently asks him about whether or not Ronnie takes pain medication.  Dave asks some interesting questions starting at 4:50 in, but 5:25 is when the issue of pain is brought up:

=5m25s

Haha, wow that took a while for me to dig up - I had initially mistaken it for "Ronnie Coleman & Victor Martinez Talk At The 2015 Natural Vitamins Monster Event!"  See, I do offer some quality to this board - I hope those who find me to be an annoying autistic can see that.  :) ;D

I had totally forgotten that Ronnie was asked by Dave, point blank, about painkillers.  :o

As for Ronnie's prescriptions, check it out here - Ronnie was [is?] on quite the stash.  It's not the worst, but it's certainly some indication that Ronnie had some issues/concerns during his competitive heyday.  Obviously the man has the constitution of a horse though, and as I said, he has had a great life:

My uncle was 56 when my grandfather passed away - he pulled out a bottle of Morphine and showed the family like it was no big deal.  So opiate use is all over the place these days - White people are currently experiencing an opioid crisis so it is a pretty major thing.  Both doctors and lawmakers, as well as police, are basically overwhelmed trying to reduce consumption of opiates, but it is turning out to be yet another case of "treat the symptoms" - opiates are technically treating the symptoms of the problem, and taking them away is yet again not addressing the root cause of these issues to begin with.  I think as White people continue to get displaced demographically, we will see more of these issues emerge.

In any case, opiate use is so common, that it is no shock to me that Rich Piana used them as well.  His ex-girlfriend told me he would do as many as ten Oxycontin 80s in a day.  Which, given his body weight, is not a surprise to me.  Oxycodone also has this diminishing return aspect that makes it very different from, say, hydromorphone.

A person who does ten Oxycontin 80 pills is probably 80% as high as he is going to get on two pills, and does the next eight pills just to get 20% higher.  It's a diminishing returns issue, in addition to being an 80/20 issue  So as said, Rich could have probably done two [or given his body weight, maybe 3-4] Oxycontin 80s, and been almost as high as he would have been from ten Oxycontin pills.  Also, the new pharmacies simply haven't been making Oxycontin as good as Purdue Pharma did - presumably due to lower quality in other aspects of production, such as binding agents and fillers that are in the pills.

Opiates alone wouldn't be a major concern to me, but if Rich was doing both opiates and cocaine - taking his heart and his central nervous system for a ride both DOWN and UP - that would be a different matter to me, and definitely worse for his health than just one or the other.  My friend from university [who ultimately died due to a combination of 10+ Oxycontin 80 pills taken intravenously, in addition to prescription sleeping pills] told me that he had spoken to a professor at the university [who himself did opiates regularly/weekly, even at the university itself, lol] who said that among his friends from the 1960s, those who did opiates in higher than average quantities were still alive, but those who did cocaine in high dosages passed away.  To do both at the same time is a particularly bad combination.

RIP Rich Piana.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2017, 11:34:16 PM »
Notice how I said that Ronnie pulled out a bottle of morphine?  I did not see him do that.  So that seems to have been a false memory.  I wonder how that became a false memory...he said he uses the strongest pain medication around - morphine is not the strongest.  I would say that Fentanyl is the strongest among opiates commonly prescribed.  hydromorphone is up there, and oxycodone would be somewhere in the medium to high range.  But morphine?  That is hardly anything I would say is very strong - and is almost useless when taken orally.  Something like 25% bioavailable.  Someone else on here stated that oxycodone is fascinating because it is more bioavailable orally than it is nasally.  Insufflation [snorting it] may hit a person slightly faster, but it is actually less bioavailable.  Go figure.  It is the only opiate I am aware of that has that effect.

It would not surprise me if a majority of bodybuilders use something narcotic in origin to manage their pain.  Even simply being that heavy would be hard on the body.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2017, 12:18:42 AM »

I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean Nasser did drugs too despite denying it? Do you disagree with Nasser's statement that 80% of pros used drugs?
Why did Nasser die young in your opinion?

Is it true that Levrone drank a lot even while competing?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2017, 12:50:02 AM »
I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean Nasser did drugs too despite denying it? Do you disagree with Nasser's statement that 80% of pros used drugs?
Why did Nasser die young in your opinion?

Is it true that Levrone drank a lot even while competing?

Most of them are all on rec drugs pain killers one time or another

Dorian
Cormier
Melvin
Ronnie
Nasser
Lee p
Prince
Titus
Atwood

Of course lots more

I assume very few pros are actually “clean” maybe jay

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2017, 01:00:23 AM »
Here's the thing fellas...

"Health" is HIGHLY HIGHLY DEPENDENT UPON..... GENETICS

If you have outstanding health genetics like me you can use and abuse all kinds of shit and still live to old age, but.... If you got shit health genetics then you will die younger no matter what the fuck you do

Simple Simon

« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2017, 01:02:39 AM »
Here's the thing fellas...

"Health" is HIGHLY HIGHLY DEPENDENT UPON..... GENETICS

If you have outstanding health genetics like me you can use and abuse all kinds of shit and still live to old age, but.... If you got shit health genetics then you will die younger no matter what the fuck you do

If that's the case why do you look like a 60 year old man in your triceps press video?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2017, 02:11:44 AM »
If that's the case why do you look like a 60 year old man in your triceps press video?

How's come in real life i always take at least 10 years off my age and no one ever questions it 😘

In fact just last week a student asked me how old i am and i said 35, actually 46, and he said "you look younger" so.... Suck ma bigass c0ck

Check my bald pass pic again chief, or should i repost it here? Although its a 1000% certain you have ot saved on your hard drive you creepyass fucking homo 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2017, 02:14:27 AM »

And if i come to flingland will you spar with me

Honestly i don't know how.bad id hurt you, coz i hate you less than many others here so you're lucky

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2017, 02:59:27 AM »

I didn't say only few champs,, I am one champ who didn't and many othrs didn't,, it is the wanna bes who used,, yes some in the 90s used narcotics indeed but most of us the serious athletes never touch this shit,, its like fellas say that Arnold drank.. no he didn't.. they confuse little balonie for attention with real drunks,,

no serious athletes can do narcotics and be successful.. it doesn't work together.. moment yo udo narcotics you are done with being at the top there is free fall and then the suden death to be blamed wrongly on things who hve nothing to do with their addiction,,

narcotics is what kill athletes,, I ate drank and peed trenbolona ace for over 7 years! straight pretty much evry day or 2 or 3 or 4 -5 if I was lazy fuck and not competing,, and knocn on wood never had issue,,

longevity is name of the game,, do not! do drugs,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

What about weed?

Simple Simon

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2017, 03:01:55 AM »
And if i come to flingland will you spar with me

Honestly i don't know how.bad id hurt you, coz i hate you less than many others here so you're lucky

I would punch a hole right trough your stupid spindly little frame you moron

you have done a total of 4 months boxing training, I Thai boxed for a year after I stopped lifting, I wouldn't even mention that to anyone as I only dipped my toe in it.

4 months boxing with probably 10 sparring sessions and you think you are Tommy Hearns

wake up you fucking dipstick...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2017, 03:16:03 AM »
I would punch a hole right trough your stupid spindly little frame you moron

you have done a total of 4 months boxing training, I Thai boxed for a year after I stopped lifting, I wouldn't even mention that to anyone as I only dipped my toe in it.

4 months boxing with probably 10 sparring sessions and you think you are Tommy Hearns

wake up you fucking dipstick...

But i am fearless and i know for a fact that i punch VERY HARD

Im fast and athletic, very fast hands 😎

Simple Simon

« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2017, 03:19:01 AM »
But i am fearless and i know for a fact that i punch VERY HARD

Im fast and athletic, very fast hands 😎
then why not make a video of you working the bag like you promised last year?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2017, 03:33:00 AM »
how about you guys wrestle instead? as much as we getbiggers like to watch a good boxing match, i think i speak for all of us when i say we enjoy two men wrestling a lot more

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2017, 03:35:58 AM »
how about you guys wrestle instead? as much as we getbiggers like to watch a good boxing match, i think i speak for all of us when i say we enjoy two men wrestling a lot more

I hate grappling looks gay as shit

Rolling around on the mat groping each others cock and balls

Thanks, but no thanks

Simple Simon

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2017, 03:37:43 AM »
I hate grappling looks gay as shit

Rolling around on the mat groping each others cock and balls

Thanks, but no thanks

that wouldn't happen with us, I would just take one of your arms, stand on your torso and tear it off.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2017, 03:41:13 AM »
that wouldn't happen with us, I would just take one of your arms, stand on your torso and tear it off.

You couldn't catch either of my lightening fast hands

My uppercut is deadly and id knock you the fuck out with it

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2017, 03:52:07 AM »
This was sent to me on Facebook from one of Rich's ex-girlfriends:

I know with me he was on oxy,,adderrall, extacy**, GHB, Soma, Ambien and I know from Sara and others he started Crystal meth and coke which i.couldnt believe. He would also use edible forms of marijuama. Imnsure I missed something that's just off top of my head. He also abused insulin too for bodybuilding pirposes

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2017, 03:55:42 AM »
whatabout horny goatweed? did he use that?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2017, 03:57:09 AM »
whatabout horny goatweed? did he use that?

I can ask...seems like he used everything.  :-\ :-X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2017, 04:09:49 AM »
i like the idea of using everything

takes out the guesswork

everytime i step into a supplement store you just say "i take one of each"