Author Topic: Extra 50K - What do you guys think?  (Read 67034 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Extra 50K - What do you guys think?
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2006, 07:33:48 PM »
Its funny the idea actually calls for fan involvement and yet Bob doesn't want you guys (Peanuts as he calls you ) opinions ??

I guess you guys are not worthy huh , sorry  :'(

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: EXTRA $50K WHAT DO YOU FANS THINK.
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2006, 07:33:59 PM »
I wonder if this will effect lee's placing in the IFBB..

oh yeah....he knows it....but i bet his sponsers love it....

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 07:34:04 PM »
At least because of Lee we have some insight as to how some pros feel about the fans.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »
The fans are the ones who buy the tickets.  And some of us are more level headed and business-minded than many of the asskissers you're going to get in the VIP area.

"Great Idea, Bob!  You're just super!" - 15 schmoes in there.

"Great Idea, Bob!  You're just super!" - 15 schmoes in there....if this is the case, I should definitely be on this board ;D

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2006, 07:36:23 PM »
Jay's response from the VIP board...LOL.

this remark just cracks me up....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 07:36:56 PM »
The Peanuts Gang loves Bob Chick

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »
Why the closed doors Ron? Its the "Peanuts" that support the industry. If it weren't for the "Peanuts" do you think the "pros" would support each other? buy their DVD's, maybe they would be forced to pay for their supplements?

because ron sold his sole to the devil, this is a corporate board now!
put 2 + 2 together , bodybuilding.com, chick = v.i.p board

ron will basically do whatever chick and bb.com tell him to do in the near future as they ease thier way into the takeover of the site the fans built!

mods like hedehog , mindspin ect .. will slowly be weeded out and replaced by corporate members , the bannings will start and so on!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »
No - Bob asked for opinions via the industry - actual competitors, experts, pros, and others who ACTUALLY go to the shows, to the expos, etc.  He got both good and bad.  When the theory or idea was hashed out, it would go out to the mainstream.

Again, people don't have to know every detail of every item, whether it will happen or not. Jeez.  I just can imagine.  What do you guys think of this, what do you guys think of that? It was meant for people actually involved.

And judging by some of the wisecracks and pictures already here, NOW you understand why.

A questions was asked, if instead of getting serious responses, jokes, complaints, wisecracks...

Get it.

because ron sold his sole to the devil, this is a corporate board now! put 2 + 2 together , bodybuilding.com, chick = v.i.p board.  ron will basically do whatever chick and bb.com tell him to do in the near future as they ease thier way into the takeover of the site the fans built!

Thanks Slayer for why it is there. First of all - you are an idiot. Pure and simple. A statement like that that is so pathetic, I would delete it, but I have to show it because now you understand why. That was my idea - that board. NO ONE tells me what to do. Period. And at least, here with a constructive question, they don't have to deal with the crap that you hijack a thread. If you answered the questions and were focused, it would of been great. But not you understand why. Thanks for you troll of an answer, and a fucked up stupid one at that.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2006, 07:40:13 PM »
Thanks but i am not trying to be rebellious.Just trying to be fair and see the sport change for the good.Seems anytime you speak your mind in this sport you are blackballed or labled a trouble maker.Many times i have been told to bite my lip and go along and play the game.HEY I WILL PLAY THE GAME AS LONG AS IT IS PLAYED FAIR.
           this is just one of the many reasons why lee priest is my favorite bodybuilder he is not afraid to say what he feels or what he believes in   props to you lee now maybe the rest of the pros can get a set of balls :P

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2006, 07:40:49 PM »
No - Bob asked for opinions via the industry - actual competitors, experts, pros, and others who ACTUALLY go to the shows, to the expos, etc.  He got both good and bad.  When the theory or idea was hashed out, it would go out to the mainstream.

Again, people don't have to know every detail of every item, whether it will happen or not. Jeez.  I just can imagine.  What do you guys think of this, what do you guys think of that? It was meant for people actually involved.

And judging by some of the wisecracks and pictures already here, NOW you understand why.

A questions was asked, if instead of getting serious responses, jokes, complaints, wisecracks...

Get it.

We've been insulted and we're still getting lectured?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2006, 07:41:14 PM »
The Peanuts Gang loves Bob Chick

Is Jay just going to hang out on the VIP board like the East Coast elitist that he is? :-\

Slayer: why did Ron sell the bottom of his shoe to the devil?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2006, 07:42:20 PM »
We've been insulted and we're still getting lectured?
read 5  posts above!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2006, 07:43:21 PM »
Actually, most of us LIKE the $50 k idea and support it.  

It was Bob calling the fans the peanut gallery that we disliked.

Bob really doesn't seem to respect the average fan :(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2006, 07:43:43 PM »

Get it.

Unplanned fission surplus ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »
Unplanned fission surplus ;D

Bwuahahahahahahaahahahah aha

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »
Wisecracks didn't start until Lee posted what Bob said.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »

Is Jay just going to hang out on the VIP board like the East Coast elitist that he is? :-\

Slayer: why did Ron sell the bottom of his shoe to the devil?
ask him! $$$$$$$$$ peanuts now , but peanuts will turn into macadamia nuts in the future! he sees the big picture!!! corporations do things slow!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2006, 07:46:03 PM »
No - Bob asked for opinions via the industry - actual competitors, experts, pros, and others who ACTUALLY go to the shows, to the expos, etc.  He got both good and bad.  When the theory or idea was hashed out, it would go out to the mainstream.

Again, people don't have to know every detail of every item, whether it will happen or not. Jeez.  I just can imagine.  What do you guys think of this, what do you guys think of that? It was meant for people actually involved.

Get it.

Thanks Slayer for why it is there. First of all - you are an idiot. Pure and simple. A statement like that that is so pathetic, I would delete it, but I have to show it because now you understand why. That was my idea - that board. NO ONE tells me what to do. Period. And at least, here with a constructive question, they don't have to deal with the crap that you hijack a thread. If you answered the questions and were focused, it would of been great. But not you understand why. Thanks for you troll of an answer, and a fucked up stupid one at that.

well with bobs peanut gallery comment, and this whole idea of a VIP room, what did you expect.  ron, i know bob and company sponsor you, but still, just try to be more even.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »

Get it.

Yes, and there were plenty of serious, well thought out responses as well. I see no problem with Lee bringing this idea to the fans (and all the people on getbig). I can understand why you might be upset that Lee posted Bob's private message to Lee and info about the "VIP" board, but I see no problem with bringing this idea to the public. I think the problem with the IFBB, and one of the reasons why they have not really expanded as a sport in the last 10 years, is the lack of communication with and connection to the bodybuilding public. Perhaps with more people like Lee, this sport would be in a better state than it currently is. I'm not suggesting that the fans' "consensus" should necessarily be adopted (yes, "a thousand Frenchman CAN be wrong...), but it can do nothing but help to listen to them and learn more about them.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2006, 07:47:31 PM »

Get it.

ya ok ron we all have blinders on ::) is  troll your favorite word this yr?

wether it was your idea or not doesnt matter because of the way the board is run now. everything will look like your chicks puppet as long as bb.com is a sponsor!
you have to live with that now..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2006, 07:48:40 PM »

Bwuahahahahahahaahahahah aha

I hope Ron doesn't put me in Time Out for that, but he was really Supporting his own Website there ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2006, 07:55:13 PM »
I hope Ron doesn't put me in Time Out for that, but he was really Supporting his own Website there ;D

That's why I pmed you!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
That's why I pmed you!

I didn't get your PM :-\

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2006, 07:57:08 PM »
timeout is basically easing in future bannings.... alla mayhem!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2006, 07:58:26 PM »
timeout is basically easing in future bannings.... alla mayhem!

Timeoutted like a Dog.