Author Topic: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts  (Read 20307 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 08:30:38 PM »
Exactly. The end goal is CRNA school. I would never jeopardize a job for something that minuscule and petty. Medicine is in my blood and this is the quickest and easier route to a good career. I need a job where i can use my brain. Im tired of being a mindless data entry drone or a work horse lifting big heavy objects because "i have muscles". I need a job where they can say, "Ya know i really don't like this guy but we need him". I guess little Donald Brook finally broke me down Adam hahahaha. The goal is to have everything set by November to be ready to take prereqs for spring. I'll need about a year of math and sciences and i'll be working full time and training equally hard during this time.
Sure beats working for Blanche Lincoln any day of the week.  LOL.  How is Donnie Brook doing, he seems happy in his pictures

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »
Leafy, you are a legend!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 08:56:54 PM »
You're fucking hot.  :P

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »
Fuck GH15....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Let him be a pretty boy instead of a mass monster. Yeah....he could listen to you and look like shit and for what? Pocket change?A plastic fucking trophy?

It's not worth it to go pro.

Leafy can make better money being a fitness model and leafy....why try mens physique. You have the fucking face for it and after all that's what they look at. A hot face and 6 pack. And you'd get modeling oppurtunites.

Dennis gives solid advice alot of the time but not this time.

Listen to Bikinislut.

Bikinslut approved

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2011, 01:53:32 AM »
Leafy looks like you're at the cross roads bud, but before you decide.. something worth considering:

Have you ever thought of doing the Classic bodybuilding class? ...not as faggy as mens Physique IMO.

I think you'd do well in it & wouldn't have to consider going too extreme on gear, so way heathier and cost effective than the alternative...

The IFBB has a Classic bodybuilding World Champs each year and 3 classes at the Arnold Amatuer Champs in the US not sure if there are other contests in the US...Here are a few from last years World Champs in Europe...

Whatever you decide all the best, you look awesome! (No Homo)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 02:14:33 AM »
^^^^

now thats! bodybuilding! ,, this is what made me go in to bodybuilding,, this is bodybuild friends,, very very nice ,, very very good physiqes ,, very very usefull knowlegde of hormones and training to achieve something ,,those are fellas who siad NO TO INSULINA! and they deserve to be comended for that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2011, 04:02:36 AM »
What kind of stack did Ripitup Cockblocker have leaf on?

;D ;D ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 04:13:20 AM »
Sure beats working for Blanche Lincoln any day of the week.  LOL.  How is Donnie Brook doing, he seems happy in his pictures
He is doing very well man and he is pretty happy. I think the income he has made and his lack of debt have added significantly to his happiness. He will unfortunately be out of Arkansas within the next year and be going to CRNA school which could lead to many meltdowns. Time will tell. It will suck to not have his advice and insight around,

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2011, 04:16:03 AM »
Leafy looks like you're at the cross roads bud, but before you decide.. something worth considering:

Have you ever thought of doing the Classic bodybuilding class? ...not as faggy as mens Physique IMO.

I think you'd do well in it & wouldn't have to consider going too extreme on gear, so way heathier and cost effective than the alternative...

The IFBB has a Classic bodybuilding World Champs each year and 3 classes at the Arnold Amatuer Champs in the US not sure if there are other contests in the US...Here are a few from last years World Champs in Europe...

Whatever you decide all the best, you look awesome! (No Homo)

Those guys look awesome but the look i have inside in my head for my future doesn't fit that mold. Besides that would be competing once a year and if you won that show then what? Thats the only time i've seen classic physique in America.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2011, 04:46:03 AM »
Those guys look awesome but the look i have inside in my head for my future doesn't fit that mold. Besides that would be competing once a year and if you won that show then what? Thats the only time i've seen classic physique in America.

Fair enough, you got the tools for the job - do it proper! ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2011, 05:26:21 AM »
Fuck GH15....SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Let him be a pretty boy instead of a mass monster. Yeah....he could listen to you and look like shit and for what? Pocket change?A plastic fucking trophy?

It's not worth it to go pro.

Leafy can make better money being a fitness model and leafy....why try mens physique. You have the fucking face for it and after all that's what they look at. A hot face and 6 pack. And you'd get modeling oppurtunites.

Dennis gives solid advice alot of the time but not this time.

Listen to Bikinislut.

Bikinslut approved

I'd take the slut's advice here. Face it, pro bodybuilding even if you are successful is just not a healthy or fulfilling way to live. You don't even look good to the vast majority of the normal people out there. And you don't feel good. And you're just slowly killing yourself. If you're that much into your body do something with it that has a broad appeal. It will be easier to make money, you'll feel good about yourself and feel healthy -- the pros so far out weigh the cons.

I had a friend back in the late 1980s early 90s who use to train at the same gym and often worked out together. We were also just starting out in Aerospace and both worked for Hughes Aircraft under DOD contracts. Just doing our part to promote the vast military industrial complex. He was a juicer, huge, always having to eat and make sure he had access to food. Living the miserable life of a serious bodybuilder always trying to get your hook ups for gear, always gorging yourself with food. After only a couple of years out of college he was already getting sick of the grind. Fighting traffic on the 405, sitting in a cubicle all day, training after work, juicing and always having to make sure you are able to eat on the clock which is not easy when you have a regular job. One day he just called it quits, stopped with the hardcore bodybuilding but still kept fit. He would always get compliments from people about how much better he looked. He was a pussy magnet. Always the one the americana whores would go for when we'd be alley catting around. He decided to quit the job and go into modeling.

There are so many more opportunities in modeling than in bodybuilding. Exponentially more. There's always a certain look a person has that no else had. He had the very typical surfer/California boy look, which are a dime a dozen, but he still had a great run. Traveled the world and pocketed a lot of ching. His bodybuilding background made it easy for him to change his look for whatever they were looking for. If it was fitness model type he'd train for that. Skinny jeans twink look -- no problem. Just give him a month to either juice or drop the juice and he's there. Within a year he already got a cover shot for Muscle and Fitness.

Pro bodybuilding is tough gig. Very hard life for most. Rewards are relatively paltry. You can still train and be jacked like that successful Jew fitness model and you don't have to go on stage
and be at the mercy of a bunch of schmoes.

Like I said, in less than a year he was already on fitness mag covers. And, as you can see, he's a good looking guy and all, and has a good physique, but really nothing special. This look is a dime a dozen. You have a much more distinctive and unique look especially if you start messing with hair styles. You definitely have a much better physique. When he would stay with me and my roommates, old buds from the gym, we use to laugh and make fun at how puny his arms, delts and especially legs were. And like a true bodybuilder who never quites gets over it it would bother him. Not like it would bother, say, Groink, but you know what I mean. First thing I said when he showed me this cover was, "God, look how scrawny you arms are." LOL! Dude was pulling bank within a few years and we're still talking arm size. What a pathetic bunch we can be.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 06:31:48 AM »
 :)Great post Pellius, as usual, of course.....however

When someone has a passion for something that is their passion and no one will understand what they feel about it but themselves, so all these great ideas for leafybug are not great to him. I say continue and try to get the pro card cause from day 1 he enjoyed bodybuilding, leafybug is unique bodybuilder, certainly not average and it may seem like a long road but putting on 15-20lb on him will be like an average bodybuilder gaining 30.

I am 29 and since high school days I have known at least 3 guys that have died on a bike, 1 more that is in a wheel chair and 1 more that lost his leg, yet when I try to explain this to some of my friends that ride, they shake their head in mockery like if I will never understand.

And For fuck sakes bikinislut name one bodybuilder on this planet, besides Vince Goodrum, that has ever competed for a fucking trophy

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2011, 07:14:50 AM »
:)Great post Pellius, as usual, of course.....however

When someone has a passion for something that is their passion and no one will understand what they feel about it but themselves, so all these great ideas for leafybug are not great to him. I say continue and try to get the pro card cause from day 1 he enjoyed bodybuilding, leafybug is unique bodybuilder, certainly not average and it may seem like a long road but putting on 15-20lb on him will be like an average bodybuilder gaining 30.

I am 29 and since high school days I have known at least 3 guys that have died on a bike, 1 more that is in a wheel chair and 1 more that lost his leg, yet when I try to explain this to some of my friends that ride, they shake their head in mockery like if I will never understand.

And For fuck sakes bikinislut name one bodybuilder on this planet, besides Vince Goodrum, that has ever competed for a fucking trophy

All of them??? What the fuck else are any of them competing for? They get dick all else.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »
living the dream

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2011, 07:48:26 AM »
living the dream
I don't live to dream but I dream to live with you

no homo  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »
i dont know ,, i think the leaf bug will be a pro bodybuilder,, i really do,, the frame the height the over all waist to delt ratio,, i really think he wil make decent pro with some more time in the drug department and ofcourse training,, doesnt matter nurse or whatever else,, every work is good work i respect every work ,, but! if you can make money out of bodybuuild 50 k a year contract....which he will have! then go for it ,, 50 k a year you can live off quite well,, unless you want to be very rich lol then its not the job for you ,, but 50k a year second tier pro ,, if you win some small shows and have guest posing and some balonie videos and seminars,, you can get 70k a year,, this is very nice income and you do what you love

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
be very careful with the nursing balonie,, most local morons who end up sellign exatacys in clubs and end up washed up wanna be placing 16th in nationals end like ,, they always go to nursing school and it takes them about 9 years to complete it ,, be careful with that,, yes it give you eaiser approach to some products but be careful with that,, dont be just another wanna be ,, be smart,, be honest,, throw noel out,, and you will be fine,,

again listen to me and dotn fall between the chairs,, good luck

gh15 approved

Lawd! there be more to life than drugs!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
real bodybuilders dont train for women or to look pretty, they do it all because they want to be a massive beastly mother fucker. even zanes bitch ass with all his talk about aesthetics would have gave his left nut to look like a dorian yates or ron coleman, even with the gut.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
All of them??? What the fuck else are any of them competing for? They get dick all else.
Serious, are you really that stupid to believe that, competing is not a material thing for most, stupid people, jeez

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
buck80 is a nattie stage weight  ;)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
Good input here from GH, One Time Hard, BOMZ, and Supernatural!

Always great to read intelligent input even if it's beyond my mental capacity of understanding.

But I gotta thank ya anyway

Supe, I've been involved in all aspects of the BB world almost forever .... but I am not familiar with "Classic Bodybuilding" competitions in the least  and that type of contest just might be what I suggested be initiated in an earlier post.

I'd appreciate it if you can send me any Classic Bodybullding info that you may have and in the meantime I'll start researching it on the net.

I assume that "Classic" does not necessarily mean 'natural'!!?

Thanks, Supe!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2011, 01:09:13 PM »
Leafy has a great physique with definite pro potential written all over it.

It was great to meet him........real good dude !!

If I was him I would just keep slowly adding size/muscle ,but I would definately keep my face out there as far as competing goes just so the judges will see his progress which I know will be steady and awesome as well.

They will literally watch his physique metamorphosize as time goes by from his great current look to one of a definate pro.........as long as the judges keep their glasses on!

I`ll be back soon........computer hit by lightning,old man unharmed!!

Hey Lori,you`re the best.......you too Chimps!!!   ;)

Keep pumping Leafybro!!  :)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2011, 03:32:20 PM »
Leafy has a great physique with definite pro potential written all over it.

It was great to meet him........real good dude !!

If I was him I would just keep slowly adding size/muscle ,but I would definately keep my face out there as far as competing goes just so the judges will see his progress which I know will be steady and awesome as well.

They will literally watch his physique metamorphosize as time goes by from his great current look to one of a definate pro.........as long as the judges keep their glasses on!

I`ll be back soon........computer hit by lightning,old man unharmed!!

Hey Lori,you`re the best.......you too Chimps!!!   ;)

Keep pumping Leafybro!!  :)
It was good to meet you too wes. Hopefully i will see you again at another national show.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
The skin does not get thicker with age, it gets thinner! I don't think that he has ever seen an old person, lol. To the OP you looked great, Another 20 lbs of pure muscle and you will rock at that level.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2011, 04:01:23 PM »
The skin does not get thicker with age, it gets thinner! I don't think that he has ever seen an old person, lol. To the OP you looked great, Another 20 lbs of pure muscle and you will rock at that level.

That may be true but in reality the skin on your face gets thinner and more wrinkled but because of fat and water weight that most oldsters get it just looks like you have thick skin on your body.