Author Topic: Bb.com articles  (Read 1600 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Bb.com articles
« on: February 13, 2010, 10:23:03 AM »
I noticed something.  At the end of the article is a pic of the author, and a lot of them look like shit.  So now before reading an article I scroll down to see what the author looks like. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Bb.com articles
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 03:16:22 PM »
I noticed something.  At the end of the article is a pic of the author, and a lot of them look like shit.  So now before reading an article I scroll down to see what the author looks like. 

Noticed that too....I think I was reading an article on 5x5 power training....author = some chick who looked like an aerobics instructor.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 09:45:01 PM »
Noticed that too....I think I was reading an article on 5x5 power training....author = some chick who looked like an aerobics instructor.
Not as bad as the guy telling you how to get huge arms and he is a permabulker with no muscletone at all. 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
Yea, I don't dig that -- it's the same with trainers. I can't for the life of me figure out why people get involved in this industry who don't follow it's foundation or principals themselves. It's like me working in the make-up or hair and nails industry.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 03:18:20 AM »
Yea, I don't dig that -- it's the same with trainers. I can't for the life of me figure out why people get involved in this industry who don't follow it's foundation or principals themselves. It's like me working in the make-up or hair and nails industry.

Bro all you need in to read Flex mag and you should know how to train.

Certificates are a waste of time.