Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 112283 times)

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer
« Reply #275 on: January 16, 2018, 09:33:54 AM »
u will not.
are you psychic like me? No you are not.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: January 16, 2018, 09:34:19 AM »
I once saw a TV special once on this kook, may be the craziest yet...

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer.

Victims would "come to" and the guy would have a recording going about what he was going to do to them.
And then he would do it, sick f&*k...

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: January 16, 2018, 09:35:20 AM »
I once saw a TV special once on this kook, may be the craziest yet...

David Parker Ray (November 6, 1939 – May 28, 2002), also known as the Toy-Box Killer.

Victims would "come to" and the guy would have a recording going about what he was going to do to them.
And then he would do it, sick f&*k...
wtf? never heard of that guy. I gotta look that up

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: January 16, 2018, 09:39:37 AM »
guys, I need nap before hitting the gym, bbl. If this thread is causing many of you to have ''negativity'' then I'll stop posting. Serial killers are a fascination to many of us, I myself I'm not a psychopath since I have the heart of gold, but learning about serial killers is like watching a horror movie, it's just for fun/entertainment. May you all be blessed and may the mercy of our LORD Jesus Christ be with you all, bbl

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2018, 09:43:14 AM »
His first victim, just weeks after HS graduation. But one and done at the time. Started college (flunked out), joined & booted from Army (excessive boozing/raping), then just drank and gayed up Milwaukee bathhouses for a good while.

Point is, he didn't murder again for nine years. Realized it was the sort of counterproductive, juvenile hijinx best left behind in Ohio.

Then he woke up on a dead guy he'd killed in a blackout. Only planned to Cosby the guy same as always, but booze brought out the ugly. Can't remember, he said. Either way, it was on like DK.

Numerous unsolved murders of men in I think Frankfurt, or whatever city he was stationed at in the US army

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »
are you psychic like me? No you are not.

The Christian faith doesnt believe/nor claim to use psychics. They believe in the prophetic.

Prophets hear from the spirit of God, psychics dabble in the demonic.

190 IQ but no knowledge of your faith? Come on bro...

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2018, 10:08:10 AM »
The Christian faith doesnt believe/nor claim to use psychics. They believe in the prophetic.

tell that to Todd White. Ok maybe "psychic" is not the proper word but I can see the future

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: January 16, 2018, 10:17:51 AM »
tell that to Todd White. Ok maybe "psychic" is not the proper word but I can see the future

Bro what am I telling Todd White?

Congrats on your gifting don't let it destroy you. That said what are your recommendations on bitcoins?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #284 on: January 16, 2018, 11:41:53 AM »

Guess his 180 amd my 160s go to show a high i10 doesn't mean sheeet. You can still be a fucken idiot

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2018, 11:45:38 AM »
You come across as a psychopath. You need Jesus.

Sociopath. Not psychopath.

Fuck jesus.. No difference between that race-trader and david koresh. Zero difference

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2018, 12:08:06 PM »
dahmer wouldn't be able to commit these murders today, at least nowhere near as many and get away with it

these days with cameras everywhere in clubs, texting, and people being constantly connected to social media, those guys would've had selfies with him before dying posted on instagram or they would be tweeting about whatever they were doing

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
much like Bundy he was WASTED on beer everytime he killed somebody...

Bundy was another serial killer who was reasonably handsome.  It goes to show that one can never know who is a serial killer....they don't look like the monsters that they are.

A longtime back, my wife and I saw an indie movie Portrait of a Serial Killer.  Apparently, with each successive kill, it gets easier for them do repeat the slaughter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2018, 12:42:02 PM »

I met a Catholic Priest who was a psychic. He didn't like that he had that gift.

Meta-physical

« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2018, 01:24:37 PM »
I met a Catholic Priest who was a psychic. He didn't like that he had that gift.

(Primemuscle enters the confession booth and taps lightly on the screen.)

Priest: Tell me your sins, my son.

Primemuscle: Well, Father, I've been flirting a lot with this cute little blonde at work recently.

Priest: Hmmm, I see. God doesn't take kindly to adultery; what does this blonde colleague of yours have to say about it?

Primemuscle: He just keeps telling me to fuck off...claims he's not gay!

Priest: Oh! Well...perhaps he's not. Are you...gay?

Primemuscle: Well, my kids sure think so. They called me a 'homo' last week for falling off a skateboard.

Priest: Kids can be so cruel.

Primemuscle: Tell me about it! It's fucking difficult trying to balance in high heels.

Priest: Son...I've an idea. How about we make a little tear in this screen and turn this booth into a gloryhole?

Primemuscle: Wow! It's like you read my mind!

Priest: What can I say? It's a curse!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »
(Primemuscle enters the confession booth and taps lightly on the screen.)

Priest: Tell me your sins, my son.

Primemuscle: Well, Father, I've been flirting a lot with this cute little blonde at work recently.

Priest: Hmmm, I see. God doesn't take kindly to adultery; what does this blonde colleague of yours have to say about it?

Primemuscle: He just keeps telling me to fuck off...claims he's not gay!

Priest: Oh! Well...perhaps he's not. Are you...gay?

Primemuscle: Well, my kids sure think so. They called me a 'homo' last week for falling off a skateboard.

Priest: Kids can be so cruel.

Primemuscle: Tell me about it! It's fucking difficult trying to balance in high heels.

Priest: Son...I've an idea. How about we make a little tear in this screen and turn this booth into a gloryhole?

Primemuscle: Wow! It's like you read my mind!

Priest: What can I say? It's a curse!

HAHAHAHAHA

Prime I'm glad you're back.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2018, 03:16:22 PM »
I'm not obsessed with Dahmer, but I do find serial killer cases to be interesting. I'm just trying to help as much as I can to create awareness, and no, I'm NOT a psychopath, far from it, I have the heart of gold (care for others, give money to the homeless, pray daily, read Bible daily, etc)

Jumped the gun, didn't know about the bible stuff. Obviously precludes creepy of any sort.

Please accept my heartfelt apology.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2018, 03:31:49 PM »

I think this one's from a home movie, talking to his dad during a visit, and commenting to him that he hadn't been "eating much".  He said his fridge had only a few condiments in it, if I remember right.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2018, 03:49:52 PM »
No, Vince saw nothing. Else he would have mentioned it, instead of his little face slapper story. The story itself shows why never never seen anything. Certian guards are ment not to see or know anything. Hence why he washed out

Yeah "see" as in to be aware.  To be fair to Vince, he didn't claim to witness that with his eyes.  He wouldn't want to say it even if he had, since it steps up his responsibility to do something about it.  But it's perfectly consistent with the reality of it all, and no doubt his workplace wasn't "the one" mythical place where officers behaved themselves.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
Numerous unsolved murders of men in I think Frankfurt, or whatever city he was stationed at in the US army

Hadn't heard that. But two fellow soldiers claim he raped them numerous times. Not sure how "numerous" works when it's the same guy, same environment, etc. Seventeen times, one said.

What, guy wakes up with a heavy head, confused, butt's a little sore: "Dammit, Dahmer! Did it again, didn't you?"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2018, 03:57:45 PM »
Hahaha! Fuck off, you dumpy creep! It's really quite amazing that your Voynich Manuscript-like posts remain indecipherable when there's no shortage of fat bastards with genius-level IQs on Getbig waiting to solve them. Maybe if you didn't arbitrarily add 120 points onto your real IQ you’d realise that attempting to study the emotions of a psychopath with a two-second gif is about as profitable as you setting up a Tinder profile using your real face. It's a good job Dahmer got busted before he had the chance to bump into you at the gay bar. It would be like the Sinthasomphone case except Dahmer would have called the feds himself, and the neighbours would have reported witnessing a naked an hysterical midget desperately clinging to a lamppost as the police tried to pry his chubby fingers free and drag him away from the house.

I really lost it laughing at this post.  Don't know why it hit me so funny.  No offense to SB777.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2018, 03:59:14 PM »

No, guy. You can't.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
Hadn't heard that. But two fellow soldiers claim he raped them numerous times. Not sure how "numerous" works when it's the same guy, same environment, etc. Seventeen times, one said.

What, guy wakes up with a heavy head, confused, butt's a little sore: "Dammit, Dahmer! Did it again, didn't you?"

Oh he keeps "raping" me!  Whatever shall I do?  Might as well go for the 17th, since it's always been my lucky number!!

::) ::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2018, 04:45:12 PM »
From an old article published in the Chicago Tribune.  Not complete, updated info.

Chicago - Could Jeffrey L. Dahmer, the 31-year-old suspect in the grisly Milwaukee murders, be responsible for other victims as well? Or might the former Ohio resident know something about the killings?

Kenosha County, Wis., is one Midwestern jurisdiction where police are asking such questions. They have begun comparing data obtained by Milwaukee detectives in the Dahmer case with details of an unsolved sex-murder case.

So is the state of Ohio. There, a dozen unsolved strangulations of young men have baffled investigators since 1985.

In Racine, a judge halted a dismemberment-slaying trial Thursday after defense attorneys asked for an investigation of possible links between the case, which involved the 1990 slaying of 24-year-old James Madden, and the discovery of body parts in Dahmer`s apartment.

And the German newspaper Bild reported Thursday that the prosecutor in the town of Bad Kreuznach is investigating whether Dahmer was involved in five mutilation slayings of women near a U.S. air base where he was stationed from 1979 to 1981.

The Dahmer case is also of interest to those investigating the murder of 16-year-old Eric Hansen of St. Francis, Wis., whose slashed and decapitated remains were found in October 1983 outside Racine. The youngster`s head and portions of his hands never were found. He was last seen alive in Chicago`s Uptown neighborhood.

No one was ever charged in that crime, although police said it resembled the work of Larry Eyler.

To a Midwest task force of law officers, the Hansen case is among 24 murders of young males, most of them committed in Illinois and Indiana from 1982 to 1984, in which Eyler is a suspect.

Eyler has publicly confessed to one of them, been convicted of another and has sent word of his involvement in others while trying to negotiate his way out of a death sentence in Illinois.

Naperville attorney Kathleen Zellner, Eyler`s lawyer, said she isn`t aware of any connection between her client and Dahmer.

Police said one similarity between Eyler`s case and Dahmer`s is that both men sought out potential victims in gay bars in Chicago, then engaged in sex, bondage or both with them before killing them.

Eyler, 38, is on Death Row at Pontiac Correctional Center for the 1984 kidnap-murder of Daniel Bridges, 15, whose dismembered body was found in a North Side garbage dumpster.

Eyler has testified that he and others in a circle of bondage sex enthusiasts killed several young men from 1982 to 1984. They released others after abusing them and taking their photographs, Eyler has said.

Eyler`s word is considered suspect, but Milwaukee police have been in contact with Indiana authorities in recent days in an effort to determine whether Eyler and Dahmer might have known each other, Indiana police sources said.  Chicago Tribune

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2018, 10:04:15 PM »
No, guy. You can't.
I see the future all the time. I even saw how Trump was going to win and how close it was going to be between Clinton and Trump