and on and on and on and on and on. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Poll: Obama worst president since WWII
The Hill ^  | July 2, 2014 | Justin Sink with Peter Sullivan

Posted on ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2014‎ ‎8‎:‎23‎:‎22‎ ‎AM by Cincinatus' Wife

President Obama is the worst president since World War II, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday.

The poll finds that 33 percent of voters say Obama is the worst since the war, with George W. Bush trailing in second place at 28 percent. The only other president in double digits, at 13 percent, is Richard Nixon, who resigned from office after the Watergate scandal.

The results raise the possibility that voters are choosing the presidents who are freshest in their memory. Or they could just think that this century has produced historically bad presidents.

Obama ran in 2008 as a change from the deeply unpopular Bush, but the poll finds that in a head-to-head matchup, more voters now think Obama is a worse president than Bush. Forty percent say Obama is worse than Bush, while 39 percent say he is better.

Obama won his 2012 reelection with a healthy 4-percentage-point margin over Mitt Romney in the national popular vote, but voters are now feeling some regret on that choice. Forty-five percent say the country would be better off if Romney had won, compared to 38 percent who say it would be worse.

That includes 10 percent of Democrats and 47 percent of independents who say they now wish the Republican nominee had won.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement.

"Would Mitt have been a better fit? More voters in hindsight say yes."

Following the healthcare.gov rollout, failures at Veterans Affairs and other problems, voters say the Obama administration is not competent to run the government, 54 to 44 percent.

The president is in negative territory on a slew of key issues, from the economy (40 percent approve) to foreign policy (37 percent) and healthcare (40 percent) to terrorism (44 percent).

The one issue area where Obama gets positive marks is the environment, where voters approve of Obama’s handling, 50 to 40 percent.

In another sliver of good news in an otherwise brutal poll for Obama, his approval rating ticked up from a low of 38 percent in December, to 40 percent.

More than half of all Americans, 51 percent, say Obama cares about their needs and problems, and voters are evenly split at 48 percent - on whether Obama is honest and trustworthy.

The survey carries a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

agenda21nwo

http://nypost.com/2014/07/02/85-percent-of-obamacare-inconsistencies-cant-be-fixed

85% of Oshitheadcare cant be fixed. 

Soulcrusher, you have identified the evil servant.  Now you need to identify his masters.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thank you Obama for getting the biggest idiots in society to expose themselves with their birther beliefs.  And for providing the handy excuse "you just don't get it" when their dumbasses are confronted with facts and logic.

Ummmm...Obama's own publisher's bio said he was from Kenya....it's not like he didn't add fuel to that fire.   I could give a shit where he was born at this point.  Although I strongly suspect he gamed the collegiate admission process by claiming he was an "international" student when applying and that is not cricket.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Fraudulently"? 

Can you explain why you think that?  (Without getting all conspiritard-y, lol)
Well documented voter fraud all day long. It's been plastered on here dozens of times. The libs on here just either ignore it or dismiss it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well documented voter fraud all day long. It's been plastered on here dozens of times. The libs on here just either ignore it or dismiss it.

Ofagget is polling as the worst prez since WW2 and the kneepadders still cant accept that they picked a loser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ofagget is polling as the worst prez since WW2 and the kneepadders still cant accept that they picked a loser

It's okay because he won by a "landslide" lmao.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Thank you Obama for adding Short Man Syndrome to the mental illness classification list. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Thank you Obama for adding Short Man Syndrome to the mental illness classification list. 

This is your response to everything. You have no argument. Hahahaha

"He won by a landslide" lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
This is your response to everything. You have no argument. Hahahaha

"He won by a landslide" lol

While it is generally known and accepted that you are the stupidest person on this board, it still comes as a surprise you are so stupid not to understand the "LANDSLIDE" remark.

But then again in your case, the level of stupidity you have attained can't be reached without a lot of practice. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Voter fraud to the extent that he'd not have won the election without it? 

I have not heard that one.  Where do you hear this stuff, Coach?  Is this WND stuff?  It sounds too far out for Fox News.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't have much to thank OB for.  I don't buy into the idiot brigade of election fraud & Kenyan birth.

About the only thing I can give him props for is having the balls to OK the OBL raid.

I think ACA is a failure, even though it has good points in it, it seems the costs are increased.  However, i am willing to pass final judgement when all provisions are implemented. 

Our economy is sluggish at best.

He signed the NDAA (although prolly any president would have)

Other than that IMO, OB is office because the repubs, the GOP, the Tea Party, couldn't serve up an electable candidate and have painted themselves to be irrational hateful cry babies in many people's eyes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Voter fraud to the extent that he'd not have won the election without it? 

I have not heard that one.  Where do you hear this stuff, Coach?  Is this WND stuff?  It sounds too far out for Fox News.

You really think he can offer proof of any of his claims?  He will avoid this all together or just parrot his usual line of stupidity with "you just don't get it".

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
The typical lib that thinks just because Obama fraudulently won by a "landslide" automatically thinks he's qualified to run a country..lol. Glad we've proven that theory wrong on a daily basis since '09. Haha

Still hanging on to the 'fraudulently' story Joe? Didn't Bush also 'fraudulently' stole an election?

I also wouldn't say you've been proving people wrong as most threads with you end with 'You just don't get it do you' and you're gone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama now voted as worst potus since WW2 - that includes Nixon and W you libturds

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Joe, post your 'proof' Joe.

Hit the group with your proof.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Still hanging on to the 'fraudulently' story Joe? Didn't Bush also 'fraudulently' stole an election?

I also wouldn't say you've been proving people wrong as most threads with you end with 'You just don't get it do you' and you're gone.

What do you expect from someone that has proven he can't even read and comprehend simple sentences?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Thank you for drawing a "red line" in Syria, then making our country look foolish and weak when that line was crossed.  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
What do you expect from someone that has proven he can't even read and comprehend simple sentences?

He also has another line now;

'Your (note spelling) not very fucking smart are you'     (then proceed to run away)

We should try and help our short friend to come up with more graceful exit strategies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thank you ofag for a fake marriage w sasquatch and forcing little kids to starve themselves because that hog cant control her own splurges

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Thank you Obama for getting reelected and giving the board a whole week free of gay talk and BBC fantasy projections.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Thank you for finally telling the truth about your support for homosexual marriage, after repeatedly lying to the country to get elected in 2008.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Thank you Obama for doing GOD'S WILL and making hypocrites out of His followers for whining about it.