Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy now in the US  (Read 14936 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: Mr.Olympia 2013 - Big Ramy on his way to USA
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:30 AM »
great tanktop look .. on stage? thighs too big, calves too small, delts too big, gyno, lack of separation, weak abs, very poor proportions, posterboy for blow up doll look
after calves, chest is raminas weakest bodypart. Proportions right now are one of the beat. Just look at the waist to hip ratio. Small gut even after so much of (ab)use.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 01:34:49 PM »
a small waist does not mean symetry or proportions .. he looks bad

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 01:43:49 PM »
Pics can lie but he looks like he's on his way to show up as smooth as TBombz' ass after his loer waxed and lotioned his butt cheeks.
Are you out of your mind?, he is super sliced there, look at the striations in his front delt, he will be shredded, 100%

ukjeff

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
Are you out of your mind?, he is super sliced there, look at the striations in his front delt, he will be shredded, 100%
Dont forget he has Denis in his corner, the expert at grasping failure from the jaws of victory.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
Couple of things. People are comparing him to Dennis James and how he always looked better in pics than on stage. Ramy has been in shape before. Look at some of his past shows and you will see his conditioning is pretty good. Also I can see lots of striations in his delts and that's impressive in such a big guy this far out. If Ramy peaks right things are gonna be interesting.
great post, not only that but Ramy thus far has shown a track record of looking better on contest day then the photos leading to the shows, so no reason to say other wise

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
He has Flex Wheeler delts. Flex's delts look just like that at the 99 O. When he Flex'd nothing happened in the delt area no separation, just like Ramy....
Seen the trick before, and it wasn't great then, and it ain't great now.

**look at the famous black and white Flex Mag shoot with Ronnie Coleman giving a play by play of him, Flex, Shawn, and Cormier...see Flex's delts look just Ramy's do now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
He has Flex Wheeler delts. Flex's delts look just like that at the 99 O. When he Flex'd nothing happened in the delt area no separation, just like Ramy....
Seen the trick before, and it wasn't great then, and it ain't great now.

**look at the famous black and white Flex Mag shoot with Ronnie Coleman giving a play by play of him, Flex, Shawn, and Cormier...see Flex's delts look just Ramy's do now.
parker, I love your logic here  :D   you say he will not place well and part of your argument is because of his delts being bloofy, oily look, then you compere him to a 99 flex's delts,... now the irony is..........

wait for it.........

mmmmmmmm

'''''''''''''..........//////////////

\
\\

IT'S COMING

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FLEX CAME IN SECOND PLACE GODDAMIT

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »
From that pic, it looks like economy class is jammed-packed with Arab schmoes. Imagine the TSA nightmare that creates.   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
parker, I love your logic here  :D   you say he will not place well and part of your argument is because of his delts being bloofy, oily look, then you compere him to a 99 flex's delts,... now the irony is..........

wait for it.........

mmmmmmmm

'''''''''''''..........//////////////

\
\\

IT'S COMING

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FLEX CAME IN SECOND PLACE GODDAMIT
Here is the thing, Flex should have been 3rd, behind Cormier. And  that Flex would beat today's Ramy...
Flex being rewarded for his "look" is what set up is "ok". No matter the bullshit that Flex Mag and the IFBB said about marking down people with obvious Syn/oil injections, they in their hypocrisy reward Flex and continually did so.

Therein lies the problem with IFBB, they are so intent on promoting rivalries, "mass monsters" who are "next big thing", but are incomplete in some way (Dillett, Nasser, Ruhl, Federov, Ramy, Wolf), that they fail to promote consistency, and quality above all else. Their business model is all types of effed up.

Ramy is just another big dude taking over Wolf's place, who took over Ruhl's place. And Ruhl took over from Dillett. You can see the pattern.

Right now, the best guys are the ones in Physique---and these guys will become the new bbers...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
hes peeled, absolutely peeled and dry.

so far only jay cutler has similiar good conditioning, i havent seen reent phil heath pics though.

ok that one guy who will be runner up somewhere has best conditioning,but nowhere near the size
I am telling you gal, it is between him and PHIL, it will be like Dorian and Haney or even an 01 Cutler and RONNIE, only that was not Cutler's first O.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 03:36:11 PM »
I am telling you gal, it is between him and PHIL, it will be like Dorian and Haney or even an 01 Cutler and RONNIE, only that was not Cutler's first O.

No way it's between him & Phil , maybe him and Jay for 3rd & 4th and that depends on how both come him , I think he'll be lower maybe 5th

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
HE has better structure than JAY - FACT
HE is bigger than Jay - FACT
HE looks better than Jay - FACT

I will never understand hype about Cutler, blocky, FDB looks ugly. Never liked his physique. I am Wheelerisque oriented.

NO HOMO

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 03:43:41 PM »
No way it's between him & Phil , maybe him and Jay for 3rd & 4th and that depends on how both come him , I think he'll be lower maybe 5th
I will give you those 3, I don't think so but I will give you them, so who is the forth, please explain.....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
Agree. 5-6. Maybe battling Jay for the same positions. One on the way up; one fighting to not stay down?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
HE has better structure than JAY - FACT
HE is bigger than Jay - FACT
HE looks better than Jay - FACT

I will never understand hype about Cutler, blocky, FDB looks ugly. Never liked his physique. I am Wheelerisque oriented.

NO HOMO

But Ramy is in no way similar to Wheeler. He, and I don't think the "ethnicity" has anything to do with it, is much more like Nasser. Looks great from the front, mass monster with a tight waist, lacking details on his back. Nasser had better calves and Ramy's back is better overall but there are flaws and the bigger he will get, the worse his conditioning will be.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »
parker i love you, but very sorry to say this, those delts are nothing like wheelers, theyre pure real muscle,many arab guys have that shape to their shoulders by nature,im not joking.
its entirely differnt to flexs, see the striations,they absolute legit

X a Centillion.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »
X a Centillion.
how many zero's is that  :D

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 04:34:04 PM »
firstly

Ramy looks absolutely massive on that plane- widest shoulders in a long time

2nd, he will place top 6, top 4 is very possible

he is getting to USA early..............smart move

hi sshoulders and their grainy striations are real...............remin iscent of Nasser's shoulders 95-98

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 04:38:15 PM »
i love pics that give us some perspective - like those right here of rami sitting on a plane or next to a regular chap... they show just how big the mofo really is

very true
but, the "regualr chap" next to ramy is prob 110kg  muscular and hard too by the looks of it

Ramy is freakishly huge

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »
Ramy is wide, but will he still look wide next to Cutler and Wolf?  Things get a little tougher when you can't dwarf the competition.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »
firstly

Ramy looks absolutely massive on that plane- widest shoulders in a long time

2nd, he will place top 6, top 4 is very possible

he is getting to USA early..............smart move

hi sshoulders and their grainy striations are real...............remin iscent of Nasser's shoulders 95-98
grainy striations, WTF are you looking at...you've been staring at your Dorian poster for too long.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 04:41:33 PM »
Ramy is wide, but will he still look wide next to Cutler and Wolf?  Things get a little tougher when you can't dwarf the competition.  
he will dwarf them with ease

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
don't listen to Parker

he lives inside his Flex magazines and VHS tapes

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »
grainy striations, WTF are you looking at...you've been staring at your Dorian poster for too long.
I also see grainy striations in his front head of his delts so maybe it is you who is not seeing things properly

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
But Ramy is in no way similar to Wheeler. He, and I don't think the "ethnicity" has anything to do with it, is much more like Nasser. Looks great from the front, mass monster with a tight waist, lacking details on his back. Nasser had better calves and Ramy's back is better overall but there are flaws and the bigger he will get, the worse his conditioning will be.

Spot on , I'm afraid that may be the case after looking at pics of him lighter