Author Topic: Trump has no help  (Read 16150 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump has no help
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »
Come on... even I know that Trump screaming at Sweden, and calling every news outlet fake news is just getting old.  How about back to the issues in which we care about - business, constructive immigration, simple build the wall accomplishments, and jobs - instead of yelling and screaming fake news every minute.  And I am a conservative Republican.  We need to get back to the simple basics - and stop with the idiotic tweets that you and I know don't help anything.

The only one's that make a big deal out of literally nothing are the left. This is another reason why they lost and will keep on losing. Do you actually think these people can argue a fact? As soon as supposed negative story comes out they jump on it as fact......until a few days later when the facts actually do come out.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 12:45:54 PM »
Come on... even I know that Trump screaming at Sweden, and calling every news outlet fake news is just getting old.  How about back to the issues in which we care about - business, constructive immigration, simple build the wall accomplishments, and jobs - instead of yelling and screaming fake news every minute.  And I am a conservative Republican.  We need to get back to the simple basics - and stop with the idiotic tweets that you and I know don't help anything.

trump is built off of a handful of catch phrases and he'll keep preaching them because they're the only thoughts that occupy his little brain.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 12:56:12 PM »
Come on... even I know that Trump screaming at Sweden, and calling every news outlet fake news is just getting old.  How about back to the issues in which we care about - business, constructive immigration, simple build the wall accomplishments, and jobs - instead of yelling and screaming fake news every minute.  And I am a conservative Republican.  We need to get back to the simple basics - and stop with the idiotic tweets that you and I know don't help anything.

Exactly.

He can make real positive change and he wastes his opportunities. I want him to get it together. I think anyone who loves this country does.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 12:57:03 PM »
If only people and the MSM were this critical of Barrack Obamas terms in office. This guy is not a puppet, that's why he's constantly under attack from the elites, when you really watch his speechs or follow what he has done it's very remarkable. Donald Trump is a genius the way he baits people into talking about him nonstop, it gets his message out there period.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 01:04:31 PM »
If only people and the MSM were this critical of Barrack Obamas terms in office. This guy is not a puppet, that's why he's constantly under attack from the elites, when you really watch his speechs or follow what he has done it's very remarkable. Donald Trump is a genius the way he baits people into talking about him nonstop, it gets his message out there period.

HAHAHAH the worm calling the fish bait  , sorry but Trump isn't baiting anyone, "THE MEDIA" will never go away , EVER.   Their entire existence is for ratings and entertainment , and trump is providing them more content than they know what to do with.

He is the one under the microscope for the next 4 years, not the other way around.

he is just wasting his time with the media so he wont have to talk about terrorist, or the wall he promised to build.

the only one who will ever end up looking silly is trump , and he is doing that all on his own.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 01:13:11 PM »

Ok. What has he done?

Signed a pipeline that makes his rich friends richer.
Signed an illegal order banning muslims. (Maybe will fix it this week?)

What else?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 01:16:46 PM »
Ok. What has he done?

What else?

Waiting for the ...... BUT THE LIBRALS / left .... response

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
Trump is a bully and wil end up beeing a laughing stock if he does not tone down his personal attacks and todler-style tweets and speeches. I like a strong leader but this is weak behaviour.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2017, 01:53:21 PM »
I will be unsympathetic if he fails to deliver for any reason.  I don't want to hear 'he tried.'

If I promise to come and fix your roof but never arrive and get the job done you're going to forgive me if I offer excuses while the rain is pouring in?

Don't make promises you can't keep.  Get the fuck on with it already.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2017, 02:02:56 PM »
100 days in , and The Coach is already starting to find excuses for Trump with the "no help" thread

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2017, 02:24:24 PM »
Trump train rolling along Making America Great Again and making liberals bawl their eyes out.
It's a great time to be an American.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »
Trump is a clever man. Fully aware of the corrupt leftist infiltrated media. And the Power media has.

That is the first battle he has to win to really take command and he knows it.

Remember the Power triangle. Media, Politics, Banking. In that order.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »
Trump is a bully and wil end up beeing a laughing stock if he does not tone down his personal attacks and todler-style tweets and speeches. I like a strong leader but this is weak behaviour.

He was voted in acting the same way he always is and still is. He should win the next election easily because he does what he says he will do.

The democrats will get another liar who will say anything but swinging voters know with Trump he will do what he says.

He is attacked at every turn for anything and people lap it up like it is real news when it is just another weak attack. The problem is that he was elected so if you attack someone that so many agree with how many people will stop watching your news?

He brought up Sweden to show how many their immigration is. Now everyone is talking about Sweden.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2017, 02:29:23 PM »
HAHAHA Is that THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ???

He looks like a fucking clown at a circus or some comedian on SNL trying to try out new material

hahahaaha Americas 50th president right there.

Trump train rolling along Making America Great Again and making liberals bawl their eyes out.
It's a great time to be an American.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »
What world leader relies on fox news rather than intelligence reports? Or cries on twitter anytime anyone disagrees with him.
Trumps a clown...catch phrases,  fist pumps and crying like a baby is all he seems capable of.
The world is laughing at this idiot.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 03:32:27 PM »
Ok. What has he done?

What else?
Can you please elaborate on what exactly makes the travel ban a "Muslim ban" and also what parts of it that are illegal?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 04:54:23 PM »
Can you please elaborate on what exactly makes the travel ban a "Muslim ban" and also what parts of it that are illegal?

It's a Muslim ban because he said on the campaign trail he was going to ban muslims. They were his words.

It is illegal because the courts deemed it so.

That's how laws work.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 05:27:16 PM »

Shut it gimmick.

The POTUS has every right to call the crybaby Libs at CNN like Anderson Cooper spineless dickdiners like they are.

Cleaning the Obama mess isnt like an episode of hoarders Tubby, it doesn't happen in 30 minutes

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
It's a Muslim ban because he said on the campaign trail he was going to ban muslims. They were his words.

It is illegal because the courts deemed it so.

That's how laws work.
If he wanted to ban Muslims wouldn't he have had an executive order that specifically said that Muslims would be barred from the U.S.? It was overturned by the 9th circuit court but the president had every right to use his EO powers to do this:
 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

It was a purely political action taken by those courts, meanwhile 72% of the "refugees" now are coming in from those previously banned places after it was overturned.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/11/trump-says-77-percent-refugees-from-dangerous-countries-since-court-halted-his-travel-ban.amp.html?client=safari

They're in an awful hurry aren't they. You think they are all women and children seeking a better life in America? The blood will be on the hands of these judges when the next attack happens, they do not want to keep our people safe for the sake of PC.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 07:12:30 PM »
He's already got more done in a month than Obama has in 8 years (a little exaggerated but not much) and it was for the good of the country, not going against it. Pretty sure what you've mentioned is already in the works. But as far as killing terrorists, if Obama's courts would stop getting in his way we could start right here with our own country. But your fake bleeding heart wouldn't allow that because that would kill your illegal voting base for the next go around.

Explain what this moron has accomplished so far.. He's done nothing.  The dumb fuck can't even fill his cabinet.  A large portion of what Obama tried to do was blocked by the Republican Party.  Lowest approval rating in history by far, hated by leaders world wide, except for Putin and Russia of course.  Writing executive orders doesn't mean shit either.  How much is getting passed?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
Trump is kicking ass and will continue to do so.No matter what all you crying democrat assholes say,no amount of protesting and being a butch will do anything.I can't believe that democrats are really this ridiculous.

How's he kicking ass?  Whose ass is he kicking?  Seems to me he's getting his shit handed to him every time he turns around.  The guy is an utter moron, and has surrounded himself with morons.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2017, 07:34:26 PM »
How's he kicking ass?  Whose ass is he kicking?  Seems to me he's getting his shit handed to him every time he turns around.  The guy is an utter moron, and has surrounded himself with morons.

Damn. Morons who became billionaires.

You kinda seem like a moron, maybe you should go into business and become a billionaire too.

#MAGA
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »
If he wanted to ban Muslims wouldn't he have had an executive order that specifically said that Muslims would be barred from the U.S.? It was overturned by the 9th circuit court but the president had every right to use his EO powers to do this:
 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

It was a purely political action taken by those courts, meanwhile 72% of the "refugees" now are coming in from those previously banned places after it was overturned.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/11/trump-says-77-percent-refugees-from-dangerous-countries-since-court-halted-his-travel-ban.amp.html?client=safari

They're in an awful hurry aren't they. You think they are all women and children seeking a better life in America? The blood will be on the hands of these judges when the next attack happens, they do not want to keep our people safe for the sake of PC.

Like I said. He called it a Muslim ban. His words do count.

I'm sure we are still vetting people that come. As of yet, keep that word in mind... as of yet, no terrors attacks have occurred by anyone who has claimed refugee status. I'm sure we all want that to stay that way.

The hands of these judges. Sounds like you've been pulling Trump sound bites.

If Trump had businesses in any of those countries they wouldn't be on the list you know.

Speaking of. Has he divested his interest in those businesses yet?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 08:25:16 PM »
Like I said. He called it a Muslim ban. His words do count.

I'm sure we are still vetting people that come. As of yet, keep that word in mind... as of yet, no terrors attacks have occurred by anyone who has claimed refugee status. I'm sure we all want that to stay that way.

The hands of these judges. Sounds like you've been pulling Trump sound bites.

If Trump had businesses in any of those countries they wouldn't be on the list you know.

Speaking of. Has he divested his interest in those businesses yet?

Is that why Afghanistan is not on the list? Does Trump or America have vested interest in Afghanistan? Afghanistan was rated the 2nd worst terrorist country.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 08:27:59 PM »
Is that why Afghanistan is not on the list? Does Trump or America have vested interest in Afghanistan? Afghanistan was rated the 2nd worst terrorist country.