Author Topic: Trump has no help  (Read 16144 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Trump has no help
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 08:29:06 PM »
Is that why Afghanistan is not on the list? Does Trump or America have vested interest in Afghanistan? Afghanistan was rated the 2nd worst terrorist country.

I actually do not think he does. I think it's because our allies are supposedly in control of that country.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2017, 08:40:26 PM »
Here is a few things he has done in the past month, for our friends who can't keep up.
Eased the burdens of Obamacare, so my sister dosne't have to pay that stupid tax again.
Freezing regulations
withdrawing US from TPP
fedral goverment hiring freeze
advancing piplelines
Wall
started rebuilding the military

that's a few I can think of.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2017, 08:41:38 PM »
Another one I really like is the 5 year lobbing ban.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2017, 08:50:58 PM »
Here is a few things he has done in the past month, for our friends who can't keep up.
Eased the burdens of Obamacare, so my sister dosne't have to pay that stupid tax again.
Freezing regulations
withdrawing US from TPP
fedral goverment hiring freeze
advancing piplelines
Wall
started rebuilding the military

that's a few I can think of.

He has not eased any Obamacare burdens.
He did withdraw from TPP

As I already stated, he did sign the pipeline bills to make his rich friends richer.

He has not started to rebuild anything militarily.

So you have added 1 thing actually.

The others are false. He has not done any of those things.

He did increase the lobby time from 2 years to 5. Not sure how big that is, but yes. That's an increase.

Oh. And he's gone golfing every single week since inauguration. Don't forget that one.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2017, 08:56:49 PM »
The TPP was not even approved by congress, it would of failed on its own, false news by trump again

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2017, 09:15:57 PM »
He has helped the coal industry. THat is big for those who worked in that industry.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2017, 09:22:10 PM »
He has helped the coal industry. THat is big for those who worked in that industry.

The protection was to keep the waterways clean from coal mining waste , but who needs the public to have clean water, they can drink coal instead

Dump all that hazardous crap in the rivers , the 50th president said its OK

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2017, 09:23:23 PM »
His executive order on immigration (not the refugee one that was blocked) reversed Obama policy and now allows ICE to prioritize deporting gang members and many felons that didn't make the cut for kicking out under Obama.  

He also has the IRS allowing returns without the box being checked on the Obamacare question.  That eases the burden and massively undermines Obamacare because there is no penalty tax enforcement mechanism.

He also signed an executive order requiring repeal of 2 regs for every new 1.

He got cabinet members appointed for Homeland Security, State, Education, Treasury, Education, EPA and Justice that all are reversing policies destroying our country and stifling business.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2017, 09:38:40 PM »
You mean he made it easier to put dirty shit water out to people because it saves companies money.

Those will be blips to the working coal family.

His executive order on immigration (not the refugee one that was blocked) reversed Obama policy and now allows ICE to prioritize deporting gang members and many felons that didn't make the cut for kicking out under Obama. 

He also has the IRS allowing returns without the box being checked on the Obamacare question.  That eases the burden and massively undermines Obamacare because there is no penalty tax enforcement mechanism.

He also signed an executive order requiring repeal of 2 regs for every new 1.

He got cabinet members appointed for Homeland Security, State, Education, Treasury, Education, EPA and Justice that all are reversing policies destroying our country and stifling business.

The cabinet members is silly. Every administration has to do that.

The Deporting of gangs and dangerous felons I agree with, but he's also deporting people who have been here for 40 years and have been here since they were 3 months old.

That's ridiculous.

What he should be doing is getting rid of dangerous felons and making it a better process.

What I want to see is the Trump "wheeler and dealer". The guy who can cut deals which allows him to reach across the aisle and get people of the other side on his side. That's what he claimed he could do. That's what I want.

Where is that guy?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2017, 09:44:46 PM »
Obama has deported more illegal people than any any other president in the history of america.

He deported about 3 million people, bush jr deported 2 million

We will wait and see how many trump deports

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »
I really like the federal goverment hiring freeze. We have way too many people with there kush jobs and great benefits. THe ease of the obamacare tax is going to help a lot of people who work, are healthy and make too much for medicaid.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »
Agreed, there is absolutely no reason what so ever for ivanka , his sons , or his son in laws to have goverment jobs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2017, 09:58:01 PM »
Smh at this thread. Holy shit the cluelessness is mind boggling. Again, reading this crap. It's not a wonder why the left completely had their asses handed to them.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2017, 09:59:54 PM »
Smh at this thread. Holy shit the cluelessness is mind boggling. Again, reading this crap. It's not a wonder why the left completely had their asses handed to them.

No real response except attacks on "the left".

This from the person who can't seem to find the Politics board to start these threads in.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2017, 10:03:01 PM »

Agreed , the right eat their bowl of shit evey morning and never question a thing, they just follow commands.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2017, 10:06:13 PM »

This from the person who can't seem to find the Politics board to start these threads in.

If i got a nickle for everytime he said left or librals, i would own trump tower in new york

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »
Agreed , the right eat their bowl of shit evey morning and never question a thing, they just follow commands.

Because of your savior and his second coming you clowns lost the presidency, house and senate. Think about that when you're whining in your Cherios wondering what happened the night of the election.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2017, 10:11:41 PM »

Didn't stop you from posting in it. Yes, the left. For once stop your unbias bias BS. All roads lead to left BS, I'm not excluding the remaining RINO's either. They're just as bad.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2017, 10:16:51 PM »
Didn't stop you from posting in it. Yes, the left. For once stop your unbias bias BS.

Listen here mental midget.

Don't judge others based on your standard. Just because YOU can't see the reality of situations doesn't mean others can't.

I want Trump to be the Trump both he and others claimed he would be. So far, he hadn't even been 1/10th that person and you know it. Others know it. Anyone who lives in reality knows it.

If he changes into the Trump you keep saying he will I will be happy as fuck. Right now, my confidence is slowly eroding in that.

He still has time to rectify I though.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2017, 04:36:41 AM »
You mean he made it easier to put dirty shit water out to people because it saves companies money.

Those will be blips to the working coal family.

The cabinet members is silly. Every administration has to do that.

The Deporting of gangs and dangerous felons I agree with, but he's also deporting people who have been here for 40 years and have been here since they were 3 months old.

That's ridiculous.

What he should be doing is getting rid of dangerous felons and making it a better process.

What I want to see is the Trump "wheeler and dealer". The guy who can cut deals which allows him to reach across the aisle and get people of the other side on his side. That's what he claimed he could do. That's what I want.

Where is that guy?

What's all this "dangerous felon" stuff?  Why not ALL FELONS?  They are illegal and have no status, who cares if they are dangerously?  Get rid of them back to their own country.

No one who has been here 40 years has been deported that a lie.  Also no one who isn't a gang member or a felon or who hasn't been kicked out before and came back.

Also who care what you want?  You didn't vote for him and hate him.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2017, 04:45:03 AM »
Obama has deported more illegal people than any any other president in the history of america.

He deported about 3 million people, bush jr deported 2 million

We will wait and see how many trump deports

The Obama deport stats were a deceptive lie.  They changed definitions to pump them up massivley, calling things that hadn't ever been counted as deportationsas deportations under him.  When you use that same deflnition for Bush, his numbers are better.  Also Bush didn't start focusing on illegals and deporting until a few years in.

If the illegals are mad and the crazy loony leftists are defending gang members and felons then Trump is doing something right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »
Listen here mental midget.

Don't judge others based on your standard. Just because YOU can't see the reality of situations doesn't mean others can't.

I want Trump to be the Trump both he and others claimed he would be. So far, he hadn't even been 1/10th that person and you know it. Others know it. Anyone who lives in reality knows it.

If he changes into the Trump you keep saying he will I will be happy as fuck. Right now, my confidence is slowly eroding in that.

He still has time to rectify I though.

Actually he has but not as much as he should have. Our Obama bought Congress keep blocking. No better than the left. We've been duped just like we were duped in '14.

As far as not understanding the reality, I don't recall being very far off in the last eight years of an Obama shit show that you seem to mostly defend.

As far as the "Mental Midget" comment. Weren't you the one that said the UE was an accurate number (4.6%) and argued with everyone that disagreed with you because everyone else is wrong but you're always right? Weren't you the one what said CNN was in fact, "real news"?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2017, 08:50:25 AM »
The only way your country can be saved, genuinely now, is to sterilise all inner city blacks, put a cull out on killing inner city blacks, deport all non working Latinos, give any of them with a criminal record the death penalty. Now this may seem harsh but it's the only way to stop the rot

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »
Actually he has but not as much as he should have. Our Obama bought Congress keep blocking. No better than the left. We've been duped just like we were duped in '14.

As far as not understanding the reality, I don't recall being very far off in the last eight years of an Obama shit show that you seem to mostly defend.

As far as the "Mental Midget" comment. Weren't you the one that said the UE was an accurate number (4.6%) and argued with everyone that disagreed with you because everyone else is wrong but you're always right? Weren't you the one what said CNN was in fact, "real news"?

I argued that the Unemployment number is a formula that has been used since 2948 and it has. I'm not always right, but math is math.

Yes. I said CNN and Fox News and NBC and ABC are ALL real news. This "fake news" shit is the crap you post from Facebook.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
I argued that the Unemployment number is a formula that has been used since 2948 and it has. I'm not always right, but math is math.

Yes. I said CNN and Fox News and NBC and ABC are ALL real news. This "fake news" shit is the crap you post from Facebook.
If you blindly trust those media conglomerates you're not very smart. Coach gets shit on a lot here but he's in fact a very smart man, much smarter than yourself.