Author Topic: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD  (Read 19874 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 12:18:30 AM »
I've never heard one person tell me the benefits of flat benching. The ONLY thing I've ever heard is it will fuck you up eventually.
$

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 12:23:56 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA I only do inclines and if I do flat it's light like 135-185lbs.

One thing I am sick of is people asking how much I bench as if I am a powerlifter and then the quick response of "oh your'e just trying to get cut huh???".
Another smart comment from the "informed" public.
"I'm not lifting too heavy because I just want to get tone and cut." hahah, People are really misinformed.
Translation: I don't want to work harder than I have to in the gym.  Lifting heavy shit it too hard for me.  I don't have the dedication to put on more than 3lbs of lean mass.
 ;D ;D ;D
My reply to the bench comment is sometimes, "I bench more than you." ;)
N

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
"I'm not lifting too heavy because I just want to get tone and cut." hahah, People are really misinformed.
Translation: I don't want to work harder than I have to in the gym.  Lifting heavy shit it too hard for me.  I don't have the dedication to put on more than 3lbs of lean mass.
 ;D ;D ;D

I attempt to clear things up but usually don't feel like rambling on for hours about how to lift correctly while gaining size and staying lean. I know I am no expert but I got all the basics down to a capital mother fucking "T" and offer all my knowlegde for free (even though I have been offered money) to those who have a passion to get in shape and train.
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

how are those "over" 17" cannon ball biceps of yours doin? ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »

I attempt to clear things up but usually don't feel like rambling on for hours about how to lift correctly while gaining size and staying lean. I know I am no expert but I got all the basics down to a capital mother fucking "T" and offer all my knowlegde for free (even though I have been offered money) to those who have a passion to get in shape and train.
Every now and then, you get someone who "really want to know what to do" to gain muscle, etc.
The last time someone asked me this, I went over everything thoroughly pertaining to diet, etc.  I see him 2 weeks later eating popcorn and a fruit salad for lunch. ::)  Of course, I said how's that diet working for you?  haha
These type are always "waiting" to start, yet never do.  It's not for everyone, but don't waste my time.  From now on, I just blow it off and recommend looking on google for "the right advices" hahah
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »
how are those "over" 17" cannon ball biceps of yours doin? ::)
Still over 17".  Thanks for asking.
N

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »
Every now and then, you get someone who "really want to know what to do" to gain muscle, etc.
The last time someone asked me this, I went over everything thoroughly pertaining to diet, etc.  I see him 2 weeks later eating popcorn and a fruit salad for lunch. ::)  Of course, I said how's that diet working for you?  haha
These type are always "waiting" to start, yet never do.  It's not for everyone, but don't waste my time.  From now on, I just blow it off and recommend looking on google for "the right advices" hahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I often refer people to webpages or books for the knowledge they seek as I know they aren't serious and don't feel the need to waste my breath. However I recently met a decent young guy in jail (had a DUI and learned my leason) and he himself with basic shit has transformed himself from a 190+ pound fatass to a 160-170 pund lean mean fightin machine. I plan to send him photocopies of some of my books and mags to help him along in his journey, I also talked with him for hours about proper diet and training, not to specific but told him to always keep an open mind and conitnuisly fill himself with knowledge (which I plan to help him with) to help him through his personal quest which isn't to be a BBer but to be lean and carry a decent amount of size for his height.
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »
Still over 17".  Thanks for asking.

As a natural you should have no problem sustaining 18" guns year round.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 12:49:12 AM »
As a natural you should have no problem sustaining 18" guns year round.
I agree there, but genetically...17" is about where I am.  It could be worse, I could be "average" at 13". :D
N

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 01:03:15 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with that guy, he doesn't look to good
there's no magic pills... just needles

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 04:09:49 AM »
BLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED .

The Test probably just kicked in and he had some strenght gains and BOOM.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 04:38:30 AM »
I believe he only tore his right pec, but as he has to sleep on his left side, you can see a lot of the blood on that side as well.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 04:39:02 AM »
Shit i have sustained minr pec tears using a barbell
I've never heard one person tell me the benefits of flat benching. The ONLY thing I've ever heard is it will fuck you up eventually.
Absoulutly right,My pec tears were bruising in about an inch and a half in diameter.This goofball probally tore his pec moved on to the next exercise and tore it again somewhere else, the only exercise i do with a bar is an EZ curl bar close gripped presses for Tris and use Dumbells for everything else.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 05:11:53 AM »
Holy sh#t, this is horrible looking. A guy over at MD tore his left pec earlier this week. http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=26953 

I am willing to bet, a few years from now, he will be at a bar or bars, and tell dudes (or a woman), with that blank stare, "yeah, I tore my pec. I was benching ______ (add weight here). That was back in my hardcore days".

Funny what people do for their own egos...   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 06:15:54 AM »
you will not get many hoes with that bloated steroid face with a double chin, even if your body is fairly lean like his. his face equals a man with 25 percent bodyfat even though his body is like 14 percent or less EDIT that dude looks to be about 10 percent just bloated from the drugs that face is closer to 30 percent bodyfat. must be shitty to realize when your body is that well built your face ends up looking worse because of the crap you do. hell i have to stay away from grains and icecream or i get zits! a man needs to be conscious that he is doing the right thing 100% and notice changes on a daily basis. why let the addiction of musclegayning override a lean masculine face

same with phil heath , remember photos leading up to his last contest with that huge bloated face but still ripped at lik 5% bodyfat. then cuts his water and has a lean face and can only sustain that lean face look for a short time :(
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 06:32:01 AM »
p.s. the pecs tie into the humerus thats why he has a bruised arm.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »
who looks worse and the majority of juicers....yes, completely do look worse than me.

Put down the crack pipe man....its not good for you.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »
Looks like he was trying to do "black face" and ran out of magic marker.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2008, 09:53:35 AM »
fucck that's pretty crazy. :o

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
ouch

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2008, 10:15:02 AM »
This is worse

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »
He said he was going for 405 for a single in preparation for an upcoming powerlifting meet... if anyone was interested.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
p.s. the pecs tie into the humerus thats why he has a bruised arm.
wrong. all the bruicing is because of blood pouring out under the skin.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
This is worse
that guy got his ribcage smashed in in a car accident. it's not just a muscletear.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »
He said he was going for 405 for a single in preparation for an upcoming powerlifting meet... if anyone was interested.

Is this guy natural?