Author Topic: Where can I buy empty capsules for liquids?  (Read 15719 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Where can I buy empty capsules for liquids?
« on: January 27, 2009, 09:08:32 AM »
I googled this to death but can't find capsules that can hold liquids or oils without melting.  Anyone know of a source?  This is not for supplements so that's why I posted it here and not on the nutrition board.

Thanks

4thAD

Re: Where can I buy empty capsules for liquids?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »
Save yourself the agony of capsules and just drink the shit. Chase it with OJ or something.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »
Save yourself the agony of capsules and just drink the shit. Chase it with OJ or something.

I need it for travel.  Can't carry a 1 ml syringe and a bottle.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 12:46:02 PM »
are you using raw goods or do you have pre made liquid stuff....if its raw goods, then just use a filler and capsulate them that way.. if its pre made liquid stuff... i saw an adv in MD once for some capsules... cant seem to find any for sale though...

but check out these cool looking caps =

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
are you using raw goods or do you have pre made liquid stuff....if its raw goods, then just use a filler and capsulate them that way.. if its pre made liquid stuff... i saw an adv in MD once for some capsules... cant seem to find any for sale though...

but check out these cool looking caps =

its liquid as my post states.  I can find tons of gelatin and v-caps but nothing that can support liquid. Oh well. Maybe I'll buy an eye dropper, empty it and use that.  I can measure the drops per ml.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 02:06:27 PM »
Depending on what you (or the lab) has used as a base and solvent in the liquid, pretty much nothing is going to hold it.  Alcohol and any more of PEG is going to eat right through a gel cap that was MEANT to be dissolved.

Now if the compound has been constituted in a syrup density with minor alterations to the solvent base... you might get away with it for a few days before it gets gummy.  But I have only seen on lab that produced products in that style and they are no longer around.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »
Depending on what you (or the lab) has used as a base and solvent in the liquid, pretty much nothing is going to hold it.  Alcohol and any more of PEG is going to eat right through a gel cap that was MEANT to be dissolved.

Now if the compound has been constituted in a syrup density with minor alterations to the solvent base... you might get away with it for a few days before it gets gummy.  But I have only seen on lab that produced products in that style and they are no longer around.

What about all of these liquicaps you see these days like Lipo6 etc...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
What about all of these liquicaps you see these days like Lipo6 etc...

Chances are that Lipo6 and other liquicaps are not constituted with an alcohol or PEG form of base to suspend the compound.  So they can practically exist in anything.

It is really not the liquid form itself that is the problem, after all you can stick a syringe in a liquidcap, drain it and refill it with water or nearly anything.  But when you have a compound that has used a solvent to keep it suspended and from crashing, it is a different story. 

A Visine bottle could work if you made sure you measured out how many drops from the bottle would equal the equivilent of 1cc (or whatever you are taking) of your compound.