Author Topic: Clinton Camp Talked About Deleting Emails Knowing It Was Illegal  (Read 546 times)

James

WIKILEAKS BOMB=> Clinton Camp Discussed Deleting Emails Despite Knowing It Was Against the Law

A new Wikileaks email revealed Hillary Clinton confidant Phillipe Reines discussed deleting emails despite knowing it was against the law. Clinton later deleted over 33,000 subpoenaed emails.

HRC confidant P. Reines discusses strategies they can "use…as the excuse" for not turning over all her emails despite receiving a subpoena pic.twitter.com/ZzWapiienk

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) October 12, 2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-bomb-clinton-camp-discussed-deleting-emails-despite-knowing-law/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Clinton Camp Talked About Deleting Emails Knowing It Was Illegal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »
"Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents"
Wikileaks ^ | 10/12/2016 | Lindsay Roitman
Posted on 10/12/2016, 2:54:50 PM by God luvs America

> *For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased > right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all > struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with > answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email > addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was > viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure > documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and > delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to > weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of > thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

James

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:24:16 PM »
"Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents"
Wikileaks ^ | 10/12/2016 | Lindsay Roitman
Posted on 10/12/2016, 2:54:50 PM by God luvs America

> *For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased > right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all > struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with > answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email > addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was > viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure > documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and > delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to > weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of > thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever make it this far in a presidential campaign.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 12:29:43 PM »
But don't forget, "she can't recall" anything and "she took responsibility" so everything's fine. Let's focus again: TRUMP PUTIN RUSSIA, HATES THE WYMYNZ OMG.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 12:35:11 PM »
She does belong in jail.  She got away with it, and now we see she was guilty.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 12:37:25 PM »
She does belong in jail.  She got away with it, and now we see she was guilty.

Prison, not jail.

James

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 12:52:08 PM »
She does belong in jail.  She got away with it, and now we see she was guilty.

But yet you will continue to trash Trump 500 times a day on here, in the end helping put criminal Hillary in the white house.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 05:15:19 PM »
Prison, not jail.

They should put her in with the dindus. I'm sure she'd love to 'connect' with one of her greatest voter bases more.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 05:23:59 PM »