Author Topic: How important is ephedrine when dieting?  (Read 2887 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
How important is ephedrine when dieting?
« on: March 23, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »
When you diet how important do you think ephedrine is in your stack, whether you use steroids or only over the counter supplements. Personally I get better results for weight loss from ECA than clen. I feel most people who say clen is better only say so because clen is illegal in some places and have the mentality that anything illegal must always be better than anything over the counter.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.
shotgun on the team

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: How important is ephedrine when dieting?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:20:35 PM »
I don't fuck with clen anymore because of the potential heart problems.  ECA is the shit.  you can stay on forever.  It def kicks things up a notch.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
how important is your cock when fucking?????

bench

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »

bench

So you use it in every cutting cycle? How would you compare the results from ECA to those you achieved with Clen, assuming you have used clen before?
shotgun on the team

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »
So you use it in every cutting cycle? How would you compare the results from ECA to those you achieved with Clen, assuming you have used clen before?

Whenever I've used clen it's always been with t-3.  It works really well.  Problem is it wears of really quick.  I hear you can take some benydryl (sp?) or ketofin to improve the effects...Like I said though potential heart valve destruction...Fuck that shit.  I'll stick to t-3, ECA and even DNP before I'd go back to clen.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
clen blows dogs for quarters.......i get such bad calf cramps from clen that i cant do cardio..........

bench

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 03:07:20 PM »
clen blows dogs for quarters.......i get such bad calf cramps from clen that i cant do cardio..........

bench

Thanks for the feed back guys. For me every time I took clen, I had wicked Insomnia. It is very hard to get motivated to hit the weights hard and do some intense cardio on three hours of sleep. I had to start taking 2-3 immovane a night when I was on clen. In terms of fat loss ECA was just as good, plus it gives me a noticable energy boost that clen did not and with ECA if I train late and my last dose is around 7:00 pm I only need one immovane to sleep. If I take my last dose of ECA before 5:00 pm I can sleep just fine without sleeping aids.
shotgun on the team

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 03:09:04 PM »
It's not necessary.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 03:10:26 PM »
It's not necessary.

That wasn't question...move along.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »
That wasn't question...move along.

LOL

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »
When you diet how important do you think ephedrine is in your stack, whether you use steroids or only over the counter supplements. Personally I get better results for weight loss from ECA than clen. I feel most people who say clen is better only say so because clen is illegal in some places and have the mentality that anything illegal must always be better than anything over the counter.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.
Clen is shit i like eca alot. In a diet when i used it like the research suggest(3 x day) and with no change in diet or cardio i went from 13,5% to 12,2% in 1 week great stuff  :D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »
Good to rotate both Eph and Clen over training days to help your receptors stay fresh, but i would only use either if i was going to compete, both stress the heart, more so the clen. Adding t3 at a low dose after 4 weeks increases the fat burning effect at the right time of the fat burning cycle as the receptors are beginning to get downgrade, and it saves having to up the dosage, well at least initially.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »
I don't fuck with clen anymore because of the potential heart problems.  ECA is the shit.  you can stay on forever.  It def kicks things up a notch.
whats a good ephed these days? is it still Bronkaid?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »
Since the crackdown on ephedra, ephedrine took a hit as well. It used to be available just about anywhere, but now is regulated. The excuse is that meth-heads use it in their stuff and ephedra/ephedrine was dangerous. Ephedra was totally wiped out and ephedrines sale is regulated. Ephedrine can't be marketed as a diet aid, only as a bronchial medication. Most places have the aforementioned card on a bracket somewhere. You take the card to the pharmesist (sp?) and they will get it for you. You also need to have your drivers license handy, they use it to ID you and keep track of how much you buy. It goes into a database usually run by the state.

https://www.energyreload.net/ephedrine10mg_100.html

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
Since the crackdown on ephedra, ephedrine took a hit as well. It used to be available just about anywhere, but now is regulated. The excuse is that meth-heads use it in their stuff and ephedra/ephedrine was dangerous. Ephedra was totally wiped out and ephedrines sale is regulated. Ephedrine can't be marketed as a diet aid, only as a bronchial medication. Most places have the aforementioned card on a bracket somewhere. You take the card to the pharmesist (sp?) and they will get it for you. You also need to have your drivers license handy, they use it to ID you and keep track of how much you buy. It goes into a database usually run by the state.

https://www.energyreload.net/ephedrine10mg_100.html

Is that the case in all the USA?
shotgun on the team

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 01:03:56 AM »
how many mgs you guys take?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 01:05:05 AM »

bench

You're on your way to becoming my favorite poster!!!  ;D
S

io856

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 01:15:54 AM »
Good to rotate both Eph and Clen over training days to help your receptors stay fresh, but i would only use either if i was going to compete, both stress the heart, more so the clen. Adding t3 at a low dose after 4 weeks increases the fat burning effect at the right time of the fat burning cycle as the receptors are beginning to get downgrade, and it saves having to up the dosage, well at least initially.
I only really ever think about the effect on body composition  :-X ...no seriously...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 05:16:09 AM »
I only really ever think about the effect on body composition  :-X ...no seriously...

you'll look shredded in your casket...
DAWG

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 06:22:38 AM »

wiggs, did you start a progress thread? many of us would like to keep up to date as your try for the "epic leanz"

musclephone stopped sending me updates.
I

newmom

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 06:31:05 AM »
Is that the case in all the USA?

yes

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 06:40:57 AM »

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your time.

not neccessary.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 08:21:22 AM »

Clen ain't Shit.... It helped me get ready for my shows big time. I think my ticker is fine...

ECA made me sick...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 08:32:38 AM »
Hate that shit,don't use it.