Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Anti-Environmentalists Party in Georgia!

(1/6) > >>

SweetDaddySiki:
Party!!!

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-news/wild-footage-from-spring-break-shows-savannah-beach-flooded-with-trash-as-brawls-break-out/

Rambone:
What a conundrum for liberals. “I care about the environment, but I can’t say something because that would be racist! Also, I’m gay!”

SweetDaddySiki:
The media says these are victims of whatever and that you can't criticize them therefore their behavior (whatever it is) will never change.

MajorDomo:

--- Quote from: Rambone on April 22, 2024, 06:23:18 AM ---What a conundrum for liberals. “I care about the environment, but I can’t say something because that would be racist! Also, I’m gay!”

--- End quote ---

lol! But if it was a party of gays on that beach they would leave it cleaner than they found it, haha - probably even add a few works of art too

Rambone:

--- Quote from: MajorDomo on April 22, 2024, 08:25:52 AM ---lol! But if it was a party of gays on that beach they would leave it cleaner than they found it, haha - probably even add a few works of art too

--- End quote ---

This is true. I respect that. Hooray for the gays! Let OMR/Bay Operation Beach Cleanup commence!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version