Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 29036 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2013, 07:13:15 PM »
layne dorkum always hated me from my old posting days he was never a tall bodybuilder

you cant trust anyone under 6 feet tall
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
What kind of man brags about "making money on his YouTube channel"?

Mike Chang says hi

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »
Weak. No action.

Cliffs because the vid sucks:Bio3 said Layne said something about Bio's mother on the internet. Bio3 introduced himself to Layne in person at the Olympia. Layne denied saying anything about Bio's mom. They both talked it out like men and shook hands. Layne thanked Bio for speaking to him like a man in person as opposed to shit talking and trolling on the net like Lyle and that guy who uses steroids but doesn't even look like he lifts... Jason blahblah.

Liar Nortom is pathological liar that's why poor Bio3 believed him  :D he hypnotized him
!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2013, 07:38:38 PM »
We ran this Lucian guy off years ago.

I think he was trying to peddle Kevin Lerone DVDs or something like that.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2013, 07:38:42 PM »
youtube channel of peace  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »
layne dorkum always hated me from my old posting days he was never a tall bodybuilder

you cant trust anyone under 6 feet tall
Hahahaha

layne is full of shit, and a fagget.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
norton getting his fudge packed in this thread

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
How old is this fukin loser?

Boo hoo hoo u were making fun of my mom on the internet.

Fukin fag.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »
How old is this fukin loser?

Boo hoo hoo u were making fun of my mom on the internet.

Fukin fag.

Hi liar nortom
!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
And just so everyone knows, bios3training on YouTube tackles topics about training, diet, cardio, steroids, hgh and other things most people and places won't. Including my time on the famous gh15 board which I am banned from for being an ass hole. Apparently gh15 can't take an ass like me no wonder he can't make it on getbig! Lok

I just wanna tackle your mom doe. How much do I have to contribute to ur youtube channel? Wanna shake my hand?

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2013, 09:46:21 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2013, 10:22:15 PM »
Lucian, can you tell the story of the time you saw Kevin Levrone work out, and he weighed 8oz heavier after the workout?  If that's not impressive enough, he did this without having drank any water.  Yup, you read correctly.  Lucian claims that Levrone is such a freak that he can create mass out of nothing.

The law of conservation of mass is clearly no match for Kevin Levrone in his prime  :D

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2013, 10:33:11 PM »
I never wet away! I check get big every day. LOVE IT! And seems like you guys really loved my Levrone stories. That's cool! Thank you again for all your hospitality! Sticks and stones......... But you all remember me!!!!! BOOOOOM!
T

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2013, 10:38:25 PM »
I never wet away! I check get big every day. LOVE IT! And seems like you guys really loved my Levrone stories. That's cool! Thank you again for all your hospitality! Sticks and stones......... But you all remember me!!!!! BOOOOOM!

Haha nice!
!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2013, 11:37:09 PM »
I always listened to the Goodrum show when walking my dog but it has been shutdown. I guess Cswol got involved and did his job.
lol goodrums show was a hit. How did it go with all the industry people je would have as guests?

:D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2013, 11:55:22 PM »
You would be supprised how much money YouTube pays. Now please continue to push my channel. The more you guys talk the more exposure it gets. Call me all the names you want. Make fun. The people reading this are now aware f the channel and the info there is what everyone is looking for. Now please puh push puh for me!!!!
Haha, yeah sure.. another e-businessman a la vince goodcum...

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »

Explain the story of Levrone gaining 8 lbs after a workout without eating or drinking water. Where did the 8 lbs come from?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »
Explain the story of Levrone gaining 8 lbs after a workout without eating or drinking water. Where did the 8 lbs come from?

Bro, you just can't COMPREHEND how abnormal Levrone is..... out of 7 billion people on the planet, you don't believe that an individual could exist to whom the laws of physics don't apply??? Sorry you're so close minded

;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
Bro, you just can't COMPREHEND how abnormal Levrone is..... out of 7 billion people on the planet, you don't believe that an individual could exist to whom the laws of physics don't apply??? Sorry you're so close minded

;D
think it was milos that had a story about flex how he morphed from 200 and fat to 240 and shredded in u or 8 weeks. Tveh could see crazy changes from day to day. There are freaks like levrone wvo are hyper responders to steroids. On 250mg test they would grow more than we on 2gram  1gram test tren and gh

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »

You look like shit....hope this helps.  Where can we find you next?  Some people would love to come up to you and "shake your hand"   ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »
think it was milos that had a story about flex how he morphed from 200 and fat to 240 and shredded in u or 8 weeks. Tveh could see crazy changes from day to day. There are freaks like levrone wvo are hyper responders to steroids. On 250mg test they would grow more than we on 2gram  1gram test tren and gh

That's at least plausible....

Lucian told a story on ProMuscle of how Levrone weighed himself at 220 before working out, worked out for an hour without eating or drinking anything, and weighed himself after at 224.  So basically he claimed that Levrone got heavier within an hour either adding anything to his body.  

This is so obviously false/impossible it boggles the mind, but sure enough half of the responses supported his claims, marveling at Levrone's genetics

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »
Kim Jong un could take all he wants and never be over 135lbs.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
Kim Jong un could take all he wants and never be over 135lbs.
INFIDEL  >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2013, 09:49:16 AM »
INFIDEL  >:(
The word sounds good what are they?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »

8 bottles of Jack Daniels stuffed down his pants