Author Topic: Ron , there is racism in this thread ,delete ASAP  (Read 25771 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI ? ( mudshark edition )
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 11:04:00 AM »
How in the fuck could Africans teach whites how to be civilised hundreds of years ago when they aren't even civilised today and spend most days starving, sitting by a puddle of shit too tired to even swat the 500 flies buzzing around their face

Oh fuck that's bad, laughing, but that's bad...

?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
The chickens are here to roost.

;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 01:35:43 PM »
I'd eat her right after the 3 black guys were done.

:o
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 01:36:29 PM »
And it absoulutley kills you inside that you were one of the few darkies that fall well outside that average you mentioned

Haha....brutal
S

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 01:41:27 PM »
I've nailed more broads (VERY WELL) of various shades and colors than I can count.

I always laugh at this curious situation. White guys will blame it on black guys having STDs or being dirty. Fact is most American hetero black men don't have STDs and are not dirty. The truth is on AVERAGE, we are stronger, faster, have bigger genitals, higher sex drive, more testosterone, more masculine etc...ON AVERAGE.  Women aren't stupid they know this. They naturally are curious and once they get a taste don't want to return to lame dicks...excuse me AVERAGE dicks and I'm not just talking size. It's our essence. This is the one thing going that drives you guys nuts. It of course goes even deeper than this but I don't feel like typing it all out.  It's all about race. Whites want to protect the their place in this planet. Blacks can annihilate them genetically. We are the genetically dominant of  the planet. Whites are the genetically recessive on the planet and they're trying to protect it being 1/8th of the people of on the planet. Finally, it comes to good old fashioned insecurity.  You guys are afraid you can't please your woman right after a Hebrew has been in her. It's true in most cases.  I don't want your bitches. Had them. They're good. I like Hebrew women much better.

Have a great Getbig day.
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
Tell me Wiggs. Since all you blacks claim to have such big ass cocks, wouldn't that mean all black women have huge vagina's from being stretched by all your super big manly dicks???

Think about that before making your stupid claims to which real life urologists tell me you are FULL OF SHIT!

Since we all say Asian women have small pussies from Asian guys having small penuses, logic an only dictate what I'm saying is true.

?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »
Tell me Wiggs. Since all you blacks claim to have such big ass cocks, wouldn't that mean all black women have huge vagina's from being stretched by all your super big manly dicks???

Think about that before making your stupid claims to which real life urologists tell me you are FULL OF SHIT!

Since we all say Asian women have small pussies from Asian guys having small penuses, logic an only dictate what I'm saying is true:

coming out of the closet, huh?

i swear...black and white people will be in a deathlock with one another, and the Chinese will come in a run shit.
Funny thing is, genetically, it seems that black and white people have more in common with each other than E Asian/SE Asian and black or E Asian/SE Asian and white.

And continually playing this stupidness out on the boards is not helping

Stop feeding into this foolishness.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 02:09:40 PM »
coming out of the closet, huh?

i swear...black and white people will be in a deathlock with one another, and the Chinese will come in a run shit.
Funny thing is, genetically, it seems that black and white people have more in common with each other than E Asian/SE Asian and black or E Asian/SE Asian and white.

And continually playing this stupidness out on the boards is not helping

BTW, why are you asking urologists those questions? And have up ever thought that they may or may not be trying to amp you up? Stop feeding into things.

coming out of the closet? Dude, talking about vagina here and you try to bring cock into it? LOl...
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »
coming out of the closet? Dude, talking about vagina here and you try to bring cock into it? LOl...

Read what you wrote. You talking about the D (what your response was) and in all caps "full of shit" (about the anus).
Freudian slip, with the first part mentioning vagina to throw us off the scent?

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 02:45:24 PM »
Funny how neeguls of this forum coming out when they have to defend their "culture" (big dikhhh, baktball, ballin, twerkin(.

This pic is just a humiliation, do you think if this woman would be really in love shw would write - fucked by neeguls :D

Its like being fucked by a horse or another subhuman similar to neegul

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 02:59:48 PM »
Read what you wrote. You talking about the D (what your response was) and in all caps "full of shit" (about the anus).
Freudian slip, with the first part mentioning vagina to throw us off the scent?

LOL!!! Another layer of gayness totally not picked up by my super foreverso no homo brain.
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 03:19:03 PM »
Nothing About What I posted is garbage. It's truth. You choose not to believe it. That's your bad. Truth is, it can't be refuted and people get pissed when I post it but that's none of my business. You guys wanna sit around and post all day about race and Ron allows it. Fine by me. I'll do the same thing and I'll ensure it hurts.

LOL what, nothing a muddite can say can hurt a superior.

The only thing darkies can do that hurt people in todays society is what they do on a regular basis, assault people, rape people, rap etc.

Just because YOU think something is true, does not MAKE it true Wiggenstein! :D

How can anyone be pissed by that fairytale you daydream so much about? It's a fantasy of yours , nothing else.

Generally speaking.
Are blacks better at running? (in general) Yes.

Do they have closer affinity with chimps? (in general) Yes.

Will they be able to get their revenge on the white people and take over in the future despite their subpar intelligence? (in general) No.

They're too stupid and the closest thing to teamwork they have (when they're not in prison or killing eachother) is the Black Panthers.  :D ;D

THAT's the Truth my Negroid friend.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2015, 01:07:41 AM »
Why would someone want to envy black people, look at Africa, they doesnt have enough brain to create a place where to live. Without white colonists building cities imagine what would be in Africa :D

And then check out Europes history :)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2015, 10:14:07 AM »
I always laugh at this curious situation. White guys will blame it on black guys having STDs or being dirty. Fact is most American hetero black men don't have STDs and are not dirty. The truth is on AVERAGE, we are stronger, faster, have bigger genitals, higher sex drive, more testosterone, more masculine etc...ON AVERAGE.  Women aren't stupid they know this. They naturally are curious and once they get a taste don't want to return to lame dicks...excuse me AVERAGE dicks and I'm not just talking size. It's our essence. This is the one thing going that drives you guys nuts. It of course goes even deeper than this but I don't feel like typing it all out.  It's all about race. Whites want to protect the their place in this planet. Blacks can annihilate them genetically. We are the genetically dominant of  the planet. Whites are the genetically recessive on the planet and they're trying to protect it being 1/8th of the people of on the planet. Finally, it comes to good old fashioned insecurity.  You guys are afraid you can't please your woman right after a Hebrew has been in her. It's true in most cases.  I don't want your bitches. Had them. They're good. I like Hebrew women much better.

Have a great Getbig day.

I always laugh at the curious situation in that you probably don't think anything you just said is racist at all. 

it's called conditioning.  TV and radio are teaching you that the shit you just said is perfectly OK to say..............if you're black.  white guy says the same shit and he's called an "ignorant red neck".

you're such a fucking pussy.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »
I always laugh at this curious situation. White guys will blame it on black guys having STDs or being dirty. Fact is most American hetero black men don't have STDs and are not dirty......? That's Debatable

The truth is on AVERAGE, we are stronger ?
1. Have you watched the worlds strongest man in the last 30+ yrs We have yet to See A Black man Win.

faster.?
2. Yes at short distance sprints.

have bigger genitals.?  
3.That's not what the Studies Show.

higher sex drive.?  
4. Well generally they like to Fuck the women & Then Fuck Off.  If that's what you mean.

more testosterone, more masculine etc...ON AVERAGE.?
5. On Average most powerlifters & Olympic Lifters at world class Level over the Years are Not Black.

Women aren't stupid they know this.?
6. Unlike the The less Than Average Intelligence of Blacks.

They naturally are curious and once they get a taste don't want to return to lame dicks...excuse me AVERAGE dicks and I'm not just talking size.?
7. Those Women are Mud Sharks & Are Not Wanted By White Men.

It's our essence. This is the one thing going that drives you guys nuts. It of course goes even deeper than this but I don't feel like typing it all out.  It's all about race.?
8. Yes & The White Race Is Superior & Runs The World.

Whites want to protect the their place in this planet.?
9.Yes Of Course we Do.

Blacks can annihilate them genetically. We are the genetically dominant of  the planet.?
10. Ha Read All The Above.

Whites are the genetically recessive on the planet and they're trying to protect it being 1/8th of the people of on the planet.?
11. Yes. As Stated We Run The Planet. While Blacks Run Around Shooting Each Other.

Finally, it comes to good old fashioned insecurity.?
12.Yes Blacks are Insecure That's why They Have to collect Guns, Gold Teeth, Gold Chains & Bling Cars.

You guys are afraid you can't please your woman right after a Hebrew has been in her.?
13. No We Don't want to Catch Anything Or Lower Our Selves By Pleasing These Mud Sharks.

It's true in most cases. I don't want your bitches. Had them. They're good. I like Hebrew women much better.?14. Very Happy To Hear That, Such A Shame So Many Other Blacks Do Not Think The Same.

Have a great Getbig day.

You to Wiggs.  :)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »
You to Wiggs.  :)

Hahahaha fat, lazy, broke, on welfare wiggs destroyed with that post

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2015, 10:27:39 PM »

Have a great Getbig day.
You're none of those though. You're short, fat and have an average 6" penoris right?

White men are on average stronger. We have bigger chests / shoulders / arms and stronger legs - on average.

Do you see any Whites on Getbig speaking an African language? No, but you are speaking English. Why? Because your forefathers supplicated. They were sold into slavery by their own black brethren. A small percentage of Jews and Whites bought your ancestors - and that is why you now speak English.

The elite of the world are conspiring against the White race. They want a world government and nationalism in White countries stand in their way. They are seeking mindless non-white consumers that are easily controlled and lack individualism. That is the reason blacks have been propped up in the west and think they are on a pedestal. The elites have put you there. But they are fools because they will rule over ruins and hopefully enough whites will wake up to put an end to this nonsense foisted on the West by the criminal elite.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2015, 10:32:41 PM »
I couldn't be bothered arguing with these people.

If your jack russell terrier came up to you spouting nonsensical garbage about genetically superior, would you argue with it ?

???

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2015, 11:04:08 PM »
As John used to say (somewhat jokingly, mind you) once you've had black you be a single mom.

Just ask Obama's Mama.  Or Halley Berry's.  Or Mariah Cary's.  Or...Well, you get the idea.

But really now. No real man would desire that his wife or girlfriend have sex with anyone but him.  And for the record, "Big" Mike Cox.  You can have all the albino ground apes you want.  Your taste in women barely qualifies as such.   Someone said the other day that you weren't fit to screw those fat women.  I stuck up for you and said you were.

Yes, I think you're just stoking the fires of silliness so I think I'll just piss on them to piss you off in return.  Not that either of us gives an intercourse. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2015, 03:41:51 AM »
No matter the race: Arab, Black, White, Asian, or Hispanic

There is something wrong (mentally) with a woman that fucks 3 men at once. That is not normal human behavior. Some where along the line, the woman holding the sign became warped mentally.

Race doesn't matter. She fucked 3 men at once. She has mental problems.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2015, 04:04:19 AM »

Have a great Getbig day.

Blacks can't even eat without the local white owned Mcdonalds.  :'(

delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:
He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

BTW, you can keep your "bitches" too. But then you already know we don't want them. :-X

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2015, 06:59:00 AM »
You know what? I agree with Wiggs on white men's insecurity, but that applies to ALL men.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2015, 06:59:52 AM »
Crackers, you tell me that you see this beauty at the club... and you walk away?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2015, 07:04:51 AM »
Crackers, you tell me that you see this beauty at the club... and you walk away?

I am not a "cracker" which is nearly as dumb a term as "brotha".   Nearly.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2015, 07:06:24 AM »
I am not a "cracker" which is nearly as dumb a term as "brotha".   Nearly.

Oh, I'm sorry Billy.

I hope I didn't make you cry.