Author Topic: BODYBUILDER shoots pus from shoulder--Infection  (Read 5990 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: BODYBUILDER shoots pus from shoulder--Infection
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 12:29:43 PM »
Lmao I was there it's my friend who filmed it and put it on youtube

Are you serious? That cat doesn't look like he even trains??? 

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?? If you've not got the genetics accept it and do something that you can do well..  I would LOVE to dunk a basketball - but I cant jump...  I would never have injected "jump juice" into my calves to get better hops..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 12:32:31 PM »
Lmao I was there it's my friend who filmed it and put it on youtube

Haha, no way I believe a vet like yourself would allow that, lol!

But man... Kid has no build whatsoever and is playing with needles. I don't ever see today's kids catching up with me as they all need a shit tone of gear just to look like they work dunno... Say contruction.
?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »
Haha, no way I believe a vet like yourself would allow that, lol!

But man... Kid has no build whatsoever and is playing with needles. I don't ever see today's kids catching up with me as they all need a shit tone of gear just to look like they work dunno... Say contruction.

Exactly.. I have actually heard knucklehead kids in the gym - some probably with less than 5-10 years of serious training - telling each other they can tell exactly what "that dude" (me) is on.  I don't talk a ton when I train (not anti-social at all but I don't like taking a ton of time in between sets) so I leave my headphones in. A few times when no music or book was playing (yeh I fucking listen to books!) I can hear things. I have NEVER touched insulin - but supposedly I am on tons. I never calculated cycles in terms of "grams" per week.. About a gram TOTAL is all I ever needed and most of the time less than 1/2 that.

BUT - I didn't get the size I once had overnight. These kids have no patience...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
Exactly.. I have actually heard knucklehead kids in the gym - some probably with less than 5-10 years of serious training - telling each other they can tell exactly what "that dude" (me) is on.  I don't talk a ton when I train (not anti-social at all but I don't like taking a ton of time in between sets) so I leave my headphones in. A few times when no music or book was playing (yeh I fucking listen to books!) I can hear things. I have NEVER touched insulin - but supposedly I am on tons. I never calculated cycles in terms of "grams" per week.. About a gram TOTAL is all I ever needed and most of the time less than 1/2 that.

BUT - I didn't get the size I once had overnight. These kids have no patience...

Amen brother man!

But we will never see kids put in 5-10 years before juicing, oh dear lord no... more like 5-10 weeks!

Not joking, but when the song ends or my batteries die (I leave the buds in anyway, can't stand hearing the "bro talk, guys counting their reps out loud, going "tssss, tsss, tsssss" on every rep, ah fuck people annoye me, FUCK!!!" I hear stuff just like you're saying here.

This dipshit even flat out asked me once while waiting in line somewhere outside the gym and his key sentence was "yeah, he didn't even wait until he was my size before using..."

You're size? What size??? Dude was a twig. Today's kids are BEYOND HOPELESS but will just make guys who do this properly remain at the top of the food chain.

I hate to even think how arrogant and annoying these fuckers would be say they did look good.
?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »
Remember the vid to the garden gnome looking mofo that tried to drain his synthol arms that had turned purple and black and then later died from the infection?