Author Topic: Mods: just rename this the WWE forum cuz that is the only wrestling discussed ..  (Read 1741 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
.....here

seriously, not to play the "forum wrestling snob/smart mark/"smark" " role but have any of you expanded your horizons and watched CHIKARA or some of the cool indies out there.

i'm dumbfounded to find that a internet forum with a wrestling board doesn't have ONE thread on non WWE wrestling

shit..there isn't even a ROH thread on this board

</rant>

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
.....here

seriously, not to play the "forum wrestling snob/smart mark/"smark" " role but have any of you expanded your horizons and watched CHIKARA or some of the cool indies out there.

i'm dumbfounded to find that a internet forum with a wrestling board doesn't have ONE thread on non WWE wrestling

</rant>
How do you figure? TNA, the old NWA & WCW are discussed on here. Its just that WWE is where its all at right now.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Maybe better luck discussing indy wrestlers rather than promotions, many of which will not be known to people outside the proximity of towns they work.
ROH could be the exception.

But if nobody is discussing those, it could very well be that they simply don’t follow them.
That’s not a knock on them – just the truth.

WWE comes to a town and draws a 10-15 thousand house.
Many indy’s draw only a couple hundred – some are lucky to draw even that.
Going by those numbers, it’s natural that you won’t see as much discussion of them as compared to mainstream WWE.

mass 04

• Getbig V
I never liked ROH, it's a ECW spot  fest wannabe. I go to a ton of indy shows, but no one on here would know who i was talking about.

Montague

• Getbig V
I go to a ton of indy shows, but no one on here would know who i was talking about.

Probably a lot of the workers are local guys who pretty much work locally.
That’s kind of my point.
There are good workers at that level, but with such confined exposure, you can’t expect mainstream audiences to be familiar with them.

Mass,
Are you working yet?

mass 04

• Getbig V
Probably a lot of the workers are local guys who pretty much work locally.
That’s kind of my point.
There are good workers at that level, but with such confined exposure, you can’t expect mainstream audiences to be familiar with them.

Mass,
Are you working yet?

no. my earth shattering debut is scheduled for june or july. ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
Great!
Then we can talk shit about you.
 :)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
.....here

</rant>

So quit bitching and start one then!   ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
All wrestling is discussed here. If some one wants to discuss NWA or AWA start a thread I know all about them both and so do others.  I have talked about NWA plenty here.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
youtube search "mike quakenbush"  ftw