Author Topic: Marco Rubio completely destroyed by liberal tv host  (Read 2269 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Marco Rubio completely destroyed by liberal tv host
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 02:06:21 PM »
Are you denying it is true?  Had Rubio has the worst voting record in the Senate and he sweats excessively?

I don't know if he has the worst voting record in the Senate.  Would need to know the facts and context.  Certainly not going to accept Trump's word for it.  He might as well be wearing a Democrat cheerleader t-shirt.   

Regarding sweating, how stupid is that?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 02:30:08 PM »
I don't know if he has the worst voting record in the Senate.  Would need to know the facts and context.  Certainly not going to accept Trump's word for it.  He might as well be wearing a Democrat cheerleader t-shirt.   

We don't want him staring down Putin and looking like he is soiling himself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »

Knock yourself out

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politics/congress-absenteeism/

Of the lawmakers currently serving in the U.S. Senate, Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) is the least likely to show up for work. He’s been in office for four years, and of 1,198 opportunities to vote, he has declined to do so 99 times. That’s an absentee rate of 8.2 percent—four times the Senate average of 2.01 percent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/24/marco-rubio-senate-missed_n_7063156.html

Presidential candidates Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) have the two highest rates of missed votes in the Senate, a Huffington Post analysis shows.

Cruz has the highest percentage of total missed votes with 10.4 percent, while Rubio comes in second with 8.2 percent, according to HuffPost's analysis of data compiled by GovTrack. The numbers encompass the full Senate careers of each currently serving member and are accurate as of Friday morning.

Cruz only recently overtook Rubio to become the senator with the highest percentage of missed votes: A February analysis from Vocativ placed Rubio atop the ranking and Cruz at fifth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 02:40:16 PM »
We don't want him staring down Putin and looking like he is soiling himself.

This kind of juvenile criticism smacks of desperation.  And fear.  He must be doing something right. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 02:42:01 PM »
Knock yourself out

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/us-politics/congress-absenteeism/

Of the lawmakers currently serving in the U.S. Senate, Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) is the least likely to show up for work. He’s been in office for four years, and of 1,198 opportunities to vote, he has declined to do so 99 times. That’s an absentee rate of 8.2 percent—four times the Senate average of 2.01 percent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/24/marco-rubio-senate-missed_n_7063156.html

Presidential candidates Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) have the two highest rates of missed votes in the Senate, a Huffington Post analysis shows.

Cruz has the highest percentage of total missed votes with 10.4 percent, while Rubio comes in second with 8.2 percent, according to HuffPost's analysis of data compiled by GovTrack. The numbers encompass the full Senate careers of each currently serving member and are accurate as of Friday morning.

Cruz only recently overtook Rubio to become the senator with the highest percentage of missed votes: A February analysis from Vocativ placed Rubio atop the ranking and Cruz at fifth.

Wow.  Cancel Christmas.   ::)  Why did he decline to vote on 99 of 1,198 votes?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2015, 02:43:43 PM »
This kind of juvenile criticism smacks of desperation.  And fear.  He must be doing something right. 

Not really. I was mocking the constant replies and whining of the same type of lines used against Obama by the crybabies on this board.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
Wow.  Cancel Christmas.   ::)  Why did he decline to vote on 99 of 1,198 votes?   

Who cares?  My point isn't why he did it.   Doesn't matter if it is 99 or 999.   He's got the worst record in Congress. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2015, 02:59:31 PM »
Who cares?  My point isn't why he did it.   Doesn't matter if it is 99 or 999.   He's got the worst record in Congress. 

It does matter if it's 99 or 999.  It also matters what he missed and why.  But only if you're trying to use this as some disqualifier for the presidency. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2015, 04:59:19 PM »
It does matter if it's 99 or 999.  It also matters what he missed and why.  But only if you're trying to use this as some disqualifier for the presidency. 

Him having the worst record is not debatable.  I think obama held the record previously.

Seriously, folks, Rubio is so similar to obama in 2008, it's almost laughable.  Voting just enough to keep his job, running for senate to run for POTUS, agreeing to anything along the way, probably in a little over his head, and zero meaningful legislative experience to speak of.

What in the world has rubio achieved?  what legislation did he lead (besides DREAM, which obama did first lol)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 05:27:17 PM »

Him having the worst record is not debatable.  I think obama held the record previously.

Seriously, folks, Rubio is so similar to obama in 2008, it's almost laughable.  Voting just enough to keep his job, running for senate to run for POTUS, agreeing to anything along the way, probably in a little over his head, and zero meaningful legislative experience to speak of.

What in the world has rubio achieved?  what legislation did he lead (besides DREAM, which obama did first lol)

Yes, Rubio has you liberals running scared. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
Rubio might be the dark horse - 2016's Rick Santorum. But I don't know, despite having enough candidates to qualify as a medium-sized platoon, I just can't get excited about any of them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2015, 06:06:28 PM »
Rubio might be the dark horse - 2016's Rick Santorum. But I don't know, despite having enough candidates to qualify as a medium-sized platoon, I just can't get excited about any of them.

He's nowhere near as unelectable as Santorum.  As of today, my money is on him to survive the field, but it's still early.  Plus Bush has the coin.   

Anytime I hear him talk about national security and foreign policy I am impressed. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2015, 06:13:06 PM »
He's nowhere near as unelectable as Santorum.  As of today, my money is on him to survive the field, but it's still early.  Plus Bush has the coin.   

Anytime I hear him talk about national security and foreign policy I am impressed. 

Double digit lead in a head to head matchup against Hillary in a few polls that I have seen as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2015, 06:43:51 PM »
Yes, Rubio has you liberals running scared. 

Why anyone would be scared of Rubio is beyond me.  Your hero worship is going to be just another disappointment for you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »
Double digit lead in a head to head matchup against Hillary in a few polls that I have seen as well.

He has been rising.  He'll probably continue to do well as the herd thins. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 06:48:28 PM »
Why anyone would be scared of Rubio is beyond me.  Your hero worship is going to be just another disappointment for you.

Hero worship?  lol   ::)

Now if you want to see an example of hero worship, it's the typical Obamabot.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2015, 07:01:12 PM »
Keep going with this fairy tale.  What happens next?  Does Rubio join you in your little rabbit hole?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2015, 07:05:45 PM »
 ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 07:59:03 PM »

I was referring to Santorum's "he's still in this!?! And he's polling what?!?" tenacity. He checks many of the right boxes - I should at least be thinking "ok, I can vote for this guy!" - but I just can't get excited about anyone in the field.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2015, 09:33:26 PM »

dos equis really has worshipped Rubio for the past year or two.

The problem is - Rubio hasn't achieved anything.  He stands for a weird mix of "i'm elected as tea party" then "I'm a mccain centrist" in a 2 year span.

He's young and the best looking in that fuggly bunch, so he passes the eye test.  Is that it, then?  gives a good speech and voted 'present' more than anyone else in senate.   

Congrats, you have your own obama now, repubs!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 09:52:00 PM »

Obama voted present 129 times out of 4000 votes.

Obama voted present 3% of the time.
Rubio?  He's absent 8.1 % of the time.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/obamas-legislative-record/

Rubio missed a lot more votes than obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2015, 06:17:18 AM »
dos equis really has worshipped Rubio for the past year or two.

The problem is - Rubio hasn't achieved anything.  He stands for a weird mix of "i'm elected as tea party" then "I'm a mccain centrist" in a 2 year span.

He's young and the best looking in that fuggly bunch, so he passes the eye test.  Is that it, then?  gives a good speech and voted 'present' more than anyone else in senate.   

Congrats, you have your own obama now, repubs!

Of course he has.  The hero worship of Rubio is going to be laughable in future when it comes back to bite him in the ass.

But let's not discuss what is evident to everyone else.  Let's hear how his little fairy tale is turning out from his own mind....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2015, 06:23:09 AM »
Obama voted present 129 times out of 4000 votes.

Obama voted present 3% of the time.
Rubio?  He's absent 8.1 % of the time.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/obamas-legislative-record/

Rubio missed a lot more votes than obama.

But... but.... but.....     Facts don't matter.   We are supposed to be too busy running in fear to notice shitty things about him like this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2015, 12:52:28 PM »
I was referring to Santorum's "he's still in this!?! And he's polling what?!?" tenacity. He checks many of the right boxes - I should at least be thinking "ok, I can vote for this guy!" - but I just can't get excited about anyone in the field.

I'm not excited about anyone on either side of the field, but there are a few that I could probably live with. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2015, 01:45:41 PM »
I'm not excited about anyone on either side of the field, but there are a few that I could probably live with. 

Seeing how you claim Bachmann is brilliant, Palin was qualified, and Cain never slept with any of those women... I am sure those exact same candidates you have in mind are ones we can all live without.