Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC  (Read 12854 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 02:26:57 PM »

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 02:32:57 PM »
I didnt want to say nothin. i agree.  But I dont think its from lack of hard work. Just one of those things

I agree with you! Jack does work hard but hard work does not you a good bodybuilder.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »
but there are many real pros who arent pleasing to the eyes. So im not downing him at all.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 02:42:12 PM »
The more jack promotes himself, the worse it is for PDI.

This is the biggest BB Board. Everyone associates the PDI with Jack London.

He is by far the most vocal.

Good for Jack. Bad for the PDI.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2006, 02:47:02 PM »
Congrats Big Jack!!

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 07:09:02 PM »
Jack how is it you could not even win a local show in new york '' i know i was there ''
and then be a pro for PDI ? the way things look the only real pro in that Div is Lee Priest
and he is a second tier BB nowadays !
Good luck player i have to give you credit you know how to market yourself !
CENSORED BY RON !

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 07:26:37 PM »
Jack's conditioning was top notch.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 08:23:38 PM »
Weightlifting. Duh

240 said Jack would be 'coaching the amateur athletes', so that's what prompted my question. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 08:25:47 PM »
Jack's conditioning was top notch.

Good-looking hamstring, but from that angle, he doesn't have as much of a v-taper as I would've suspected.  He's got the glute striations.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:13 PM »
240 said Jack would be 'coaching the amateur athletes', so that's what prompted my question. 

Yea I know I messin with you Tre I was wondering the same thing myself.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 08:44:58 PM »
Jack:

Congratulations.  You seem like a genuinly nice dude that's good for our sport.  Good luck.

Mike

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 08:47:37 PM »
I found A pic of Jack when he used to be a professional wrestler

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »
John:

What's ur problem with Jack?  Disappointed in you!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 09:29:55 PM »
Denver, me and Jack are cool I am just joking with him, thats all.You have to admit that wrester in that pic looks just like Jack.The one thing I do respect about Jack is he is a bodybuilder, but he also is succesful in life, so he has balance.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 04:49:10 AM »
Denver, me and Jack are cool I am just joking with him, thats all.You have to admit that wrester in that pic looks just like Jack.The one thing I do respect about Jack is he is a bodybuilder, but he also is succesful in life, so he has balance.

OK.. OK.... I should have known since you guys both are realy good guys.  Maybe that wrestler looks a LITTLE like Jack.  I agree too- lots of respect for livign a balanced life.

Mike

RHINO290

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 06:10:14 AM »
The more jack promotes himself, the worse it is for PDI.

This is the biggest BB Board. Everyone associates the PDI with Jack London.

He is by far the most vocal.

Good for Jack. Bad for the PDI.

You know I have come to really enjoy this stuff. Haters will always hate. Meanwhile I will continue to grow in my endeavors and in life. People say, I suck, say I'm not a good bodybuilder, whatever. It's those same people, who have no idea what they are talking about. Midway, I wonder, do you have any idea how many shows I have won? Have you ever seen me in person? What do you look like?

My promtion is bad for the PDI....Yes, I'm sure you are right, thats why I continue to have companies approach me for sponsorship, and why I continue to be promoted as the PDI posterboy. Wayne unhappy??? Um, don't think so, you see Wayne knows one show does not make a career...... SHow the pics from the delaware where I did win the masters, or the 05 Atlantic states, where I was ripped to the bone, just funny, those pics never surface.

Obviously this is just more Ifbb non-sense. Funny, I'm so terrible, such a loser, yet, you haters keep talking and talking about me.....makes you wonder.

Oh, and to the thousands of people who so beilieve in me and support me.....Thank you so much, I will continue to do what I do, continue to improve, and most of all...continue to make it happen......

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 12:45:43 PM »
Jack..

C'mon, man. Regardless of how good you are, there are thousands of amatuer bodybuilders around the world who are better than you. You know that.

I wonder if you live in California in not in Wayne's backyard if you would be a PDI pro? Heck, that natural guy Big Ant was offered a pro card too. If he robbed his employer of as much time as you do and posted 1 million times about himself, he's ne the most poplular guy too.

People love to rip on you, Jack. Wake up! The more you try to promote yourself as being a legitimate pro, the more attention you draw upon yourself. It's not different that Titus killing someone and being talk about because of that. They aren't talking about you so much because you physique is so awesome.

You are talked about because:

1. You post on this board often on your compnay's time and computer.

2. People question the legimacy of the PDI--and they identify yo with the PDI.

3. You did a lot of talking and look terrible at your show. You could walk your talk.

4. You respond to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an opinion of you. People love soap operas and train wrecks and you galdly provide them with entertainment.

Notice that none of these things have anything to do with the qulaity of your physique.

If you stopped talking, you would soon be forgotten.

I'm not sure if yu actually believe your own hype. Just in case you do, you need a reality check.

As far as the "contracts." I am very familiar with the business and know those companies pay you nothing. They don't have to because:

1. You approached them. He who makes the first offer always loses in any negotiaion.

2.They can get any person with a decent physique to represent then just the same.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »
Is being in the PDI kind of like telling people you are a professional basketball player when you play in the NBA's developemental league?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »
4. You respond to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an opinion of you. People love soap operas and train wrecks and you gladly provide them with entertainment.

That's the one point I hope Jack will take to heart.  

"Rabbit Ears" - it's never done anyone any good to listen to all the critics out there, let alone trying to reply to them all.  There's just no value in responding to every clown who expresses an opinion about you, your life, your career, or your physique.  

If there's no payoff for something, don't engage in it.  

That's my only advice for ya, big fella.  Now keep up the GOOD work.  :)

RHINO290

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 01:03:19 PM »
Jack..

C'mon, man. Regardless of how good you are, there are thousands of amatuer bodybuilders around the world who are better than you. You know that.

I wonder if you live in California in not in Wayne's backyard if you would be a PDI pro? Heck, that natural guy Big Ant was offered a pro card too. If he robbed his employer of as much time as you do and posted 1 million times about himself, he's ne the most poplular guy too.

People love to rip on you, Jack. Wake up! The more you try to promote yourself as being a legitimate pro, the more attention you draw upon yourself. It's not different that Titus killing someone and being talk about because of that. They aren't talking about you so much because you physique is so awesome.

3. You did a lot of talking and look terrible at your show. You could walk your talk.

4. You respond to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an opinion of you. People love soap operas and train wrecks and you galdly provide them with entertainment.

Notice that none of these things have anything to do with the qulaity of your physique.

I'm not sure if yu actually believe your own hype. Just in case you do, you need a reality check.

As far as the "contracts." I am very familiar with the business and know those companies pay you nothing. They don't have to because:

1. You approached them. He who makes the first offer always loses in any negotiaion.

2.They can get any person with a decent physique to represent then just the same.

The only part of this message that I will comment on is the part where you know the industry and know companies don't pay any money....Well you don't know shit, casue I'm getting money and have a contract(no, I won't show it to you), and all I will tell you is that it is a good amount of money. As far as the rest of your  comments, well, like you said, responding to idiots is part of my problem, so I will begin with you.

RHINO290

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 01:05:08 PM »
That's the one point I hope Jack will take to heart.  

"Rabbit Ears" - it's never done anyone any good to listen to all the critics out there, let alone trying to reply to them all.  There's just no value in responding to every clown who expresses an opinion about you, your life, your career, or your physique.  

If there's no payoff for something, don't engage in it.  

That's my only advice for ya, big fella.  Now keep up the GOOD work.  :)

Tre, you are soo right. At first I though I was being a good guy by trying to respond to both good and bad. Truth is this board is filled with haters, that don't deserve response.

Thanks for the words.

RHINO290

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 01:11:28 PM »
Jack..

Oh, um one other thing. I did live in California and was sponsored by Gold's, the same people that helped Lee, Jay, achim albrecht, and many others. You have no idea who I am or where I came from, and frankely, I am tired of people like you trying to bring me down. You think people make fun of me because I post while I am at work? Sorry, but I have a life, and would never waste my fre time on losers like you. So, people are making fun of me, while you and others try to poke at me, I am making money, what are you doing?? Maybe if you and people like you would focus more on what you ae doing and less on being jealous of others, maybe you would accomplish something yourself.

And remeber, for every hater, there are 100 people who support me, and understand what I am doing. Everytime someone like you comes at me, I get hundreds of pm's from people telling me to blow it off and that they are inspired by me.

Am I the best? Of course not.
Are there many bodybuilders better than me? of course. I never said I was the best. Fact is, I inspire those who don't have the genetics, and by being the underdog, I give guys hope that they can do it too....

How exactly do you contribute to this industry???????

RHINO290

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 01:15:59 PM »
Jack:

Congratulations.  You seem like a genuinly nice dude that's good for our sport.  Good luck.

Mike

Thank you mike. And Thanks for having the insight to realize that I am trying to inspire.

good luck to you as well. stay in touch through my site www.londonisburning.com

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 01:22:59 PM »
Jack don't get into who has the bigger dick talk with people,if a Pro card is a gift it's always a gift doesn't matter with which organization.If Lee was not in PDI no one would know about it.Fact.National competitors are better than most in PDI all day everyday.Fact.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
Awesome!!!