Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

>* The New Locker Room *<

<< < (2/627) > >>

Rimbaud:

--- Quote from: HYDROLICS on May 09, 2007, 08:41:10 AM ---were there any threads to delete???  Bigjohn was a noob when i started posting on this board, well.....whatever. I see he is still a mod, but i havnt seen him post much except for yesterday. of course its been awhile since I've been here.......

board seems like its doing okay to me, need more posts from my bro BIG_O though.

--- End quote ---

Diffetent guy. The mod who's not around very often.

HYDROLICS:
different guy?? so we are not talking about the same bigjohn79??

maybe I am confused here, but there was a guy who started posting on this board when it was brand new "bigjohn79" and he was a mod when i stopped posting here,  so whats his story.......the sticky that he posted "clinical links/studies" has his name listed as a "guest" now???

Rimbaud:

--- Quote from: HYDROLICS on May 09, 2007, 09:58:55 AM ---different guy?? so we are not talking about the same bigjohn79??

maybe I am confused here, but there was a guy who started posting on this board when it was brand new "bigjohn79" and he was a mod when i stopped posting here,  so whats his story.......the sticky that he posted "clinical links/studies" has his name listed as a "guest" now???

--- End quote ---

Maybe he closed his account & reopened it? I don't know. I think they're the same guy.

HYDROLICS:
maybe his moderator position should be re-evaluated

Rimbaud:

--- Quote from: HYDROLICS on May 09, 2007, 10:17:26 AM ---maybe his moderator position should be re-evaluated

--- End quote ---

I like him, I just wish there were more active mods other then Arnold & myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version