Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 766387 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4900 on: May 18, 2022, 04:07:04 PM »
Today has been insane

Started with a Belgium Wafflw and half a package of sausage links with coffee and cream 6AM
Then stopped at Hardees and had a sausage and cheese biscuit and a country fried steak biscuit 9:30 AM
some cookies
Arrived at interview had a brownie and two cookies started getting all hypo shaking bad 11am
Ate a chicken wrap another cookie chips and a mountain dew after 11:45 am
Arrived ocean front ate a cup of chocolate Ice Cream 12:30 am
Workout pullups 130ish?
2 slices of pizza 230ish
Bag of Candy 3pm
3 enchiladas and a beef taco 3:30ish
2 Donuts and a slice of Zuchini bread 5ish
Several glassses of gatorade
Cooking chicken and rice now 7pm

Sitting 218lbs now before dinner single digit BF

Low blood sugar after all that food?
Ever get your fasted glucose number checked?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4901 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:24 PM »
Today was a cobb-knobbing kind of day!!
I looked at the box and almost went into a diabetic coma...

#HANKINSAPPROVED

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4902 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:38 PM »
16 oz rib eye steak 250mgs rice

I split that into 2 meals, one at 08.30 another at 13.30
I dont eat anything else

I am currently 225 at around 12%

Isnt it amazing how much money bhanks could save if he just listened to people.

Yeah not going to listen to someone who says eat less food to gain weight or that I have veins in my forearms because they are small fucking nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4903 on: May 18, 2022, 04:20:33 PM »
Dinner I get plenty of nutrition

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4904 on: May 18, 2022, 06:10:05 PM »
Yeah not going to listen to someone who says eat less food to gain weight or that I have veins in my forearms because they are small fucking nonsense

That wasn't exactly what he said. You've been going on about how you have Crohns and taking shits 10 times a day and eating all that garbage. He's saying you aren't digesting those massive portions of crap foods. Eat less stuff that's more real food and you won't be shitting so much.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4905 on: May 18, 2022, 06:36:09 PM »
That wasn't exactly what he said. You've been going on about how you have Crohns and taking shits 10 times a day and eating all that garbage. He's saying you aren't digesting those massive portions of crap foods. Eat less stuff that's more real food and you won't be shitting so much.

Well you are both wrong

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4906 on: May 18, 2022, 06:44:04 PM »
Well you are both wrong

So you don’t have Crohn’s now or anorexia?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4907 on: May 18, 2022, 06:52:43 PM »
So you don’t have Crohn’s now or anorexia?

I eat well I need to increase my calories not decrease I have explained 1000 times the reasoning behind what I do and everyone just wants to argue instead of listening so why bother. I know what I am doing I trust myself you can all say whatever the fuck you want I know better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4908 on: May 19, 2022, 01:43:08 AM »
I eat well I need to increase my calories not decrease I have explained 1000 times the reasoning behind what I do and everyone just wants to argue instead of listening so why bother. I know what I am doing I trust myself you can all say whatever the fuck you want I know better.
NOBODY CARES STUPID.................. .........NOBODY CARES.

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4909 on: May 19, 2022, 03:08:41 AM »
2 T-BONE STEAKS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4910 on: May 19, 2022, 03:34:22 AM »
Everything is better with butter

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4911 on: May 19, 2022, 03:37:14 AM »
Everything is better with butter
YOU IDIOT.

That is all.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4912 on: May 19, 2022, 04:16:08 AM »
bhanks, if you look at food recommendation for people with crohn's disease, then you basically eat everything you are not supposed to eat:

https://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/diet-and-nutrition/what-should-i-eat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4913 on: May 19, 2022, 04:29:52 AM »
bhanks, if you look at food recommendation for people with crohn's disease, then you basically eat everything you are not supposed to eat:

https://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/diet-and-nutrition/what-should-i-eat

First off they don't really know what the fuck they are talking about they are not even sure what causes it in the first place also that is based on what to eat when having a flare up vs when in remission. I do limit my non soluble fiber,  caffeine, grease, spice etc etc when it is bothering me when I can eat, I eat as much as I can it is a calorie game as well. I can tell when my stomach can take food and when it can't. I also have barrets esophogus, a hiatal hernia, Gerd, an umbilical hernia, and a bleeding ulcer that comes and goes. All these things cause digestive issues so when I can get food down I put it down with a purpose. There will come a time again when I can barely eat and I hope to have a little extra on me so I don't just waste away when that happens. You are not going to get anywhere weight training eating the recommended 2k calories of white rice and chicken breast. I switched to a chrohns friendly diet for 2 weeks and nearly died from lack of calories.  I can't even stay hydrated on just water I need the eleoctrolytes from the gatorade to prevent dehydration during a flare up. Luckily not in a flare up right now so right now so eating like it is my job. Eventually I eat too much and have to pull back but again the goal is not to have a perfect stomach or a perfect elbow tendon and be 150 vegan pounds but to be able to deal with both while continuing to train and eat and push higher. I am 44 years old my body is not going to grow an ounce if I don't force the issue. I stopped bulking in my mid 20s due to stomach issues and injuries but at this point I don't care I am going to do what I want to do I am going to work through the challenges. I also do not have a valve between my stomach and esophogous so the main thing is I need to eat early in the day and try not to go to bed with to much food in me I also sleep in an elevated position

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #4914 on: May 19, 2022, 09:34:51 AM »

you eat way iin excess of what a man your size needs already.
The problem you have is your body does not extract enough nutrients from the food you do eat.

Eating more isnt going to solve that
You need to learn how to feed your body what it needs and then allow it to utilise and digest the food properly

You have no idea how to eat, your conyest prep consists of eating nothing for two weeks with an all you can eat buffet diet the rest of the year.

Anyway, carry on spending thousands of dollars a month on food and getting nowhere.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4915 on: May 19, 2022, 09:40:42 AM »
you eat way iin excess of what a man your size needs already.
The problem you have is your body does not extract enough nutrients from the food you do eat.

Eating more isnt going to solve that
You need to learn how to feed your body what it needs and then allow it to utilise and digest the food properly

You have no idea how to eat, your conyest prep consists of eating nothing for two weeks with an all you can eat buffet diet the rest of the year.

Anyway, carry on spending thousands of dollars a month on food and getting nowhere.
PERFECTLY PUT BUT HE WON`T LISTEN.

How can your body absorb the extremely valuable nutrients in peach cobbler and turn it into muscle?

It cant......it is devoid of healthy anabolic  nutrients for the most part.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4916 on: May 19, 2022, 09:41:19 AM »
First off they don't really know what the fuck they are talking about they are not even sure what causes it in the first place also that is based on what to eat when having a flare up vs when in remission. I do limit my non soluble fiber,  caffeine, grease, spice etc etc when it is bothering me when I can eat, I eat as much as I can it is a calorie game as well. I can tell when my stomach can take food and when it can't. I also have barrets esophogus, a hiatal hernia, Gerd, an umbilical hernia, and a bleeding ulcer that comes and goes. All these things cause digestive issues so when I can get food down I put it down with a purpose. There will come a time again when I can barely eat and I hope to have a little extra on me so I don't just waste away when that happens. You are not going to get anywhere weight training eating the recommended 2k calories of white rice and chicken breast. I switched to a chrohns friendly diet for 2 weeks and nearly died from lack of calories.  I can't even stay hydrated on just water I need the eleoctrolytes from the gatorade to prevent dehydration during a flare up. Luckily not in a flare up right now so right now so eating like it is my job. Eventually I eat too much and have to pull back but again the goal is not to have a perfect stomach or a perfect elbow tendon and be 150 vegan pounds but to be able to deal with both while continuing to train and eat and push higher. I am 44 years old my body is not going to grow an ounce if I don't force the issue. I stopped bulking in my mid 20s due to stomach issues and injuries but at this point I don't care I am going to do what I want to do I am going to work through the challenges. I also do not have a valve between my stomach and esophogous so the main thing is I need to eat early in the day and try not to go to bed with to much food in me I also sleep in an elevated position

a new ailment..

agoraphobia
crohns
anemia
anorexia
jittery leg syndrome
now no valve between the esophagus and stomach

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #4917 on: May 19, 2022, 09:42:49 AM »

this post ranks as the stupidest I have ever read on this forum and that in itself is one hell of an accomplishment

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4918 on: May 19, 2022, 09:44:13 AM »
^^^^^^ DUMBEST POST OF THE WEEK.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4919 on: May 19, 2022, 09:53:09 AM »
I can't even stay hydrated on just water I need the eleoctrolytes from the gatorade to prevent dehydration during a flare up.

this sounds really bad (health wise)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4920 on: May 19, 2022, 10:39:02 AM »

I don't think binging food is good for Barretts and hiatal hernia. I think smaller more frequent portions would be better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4921 on: May 19, 2022, 01:31:30 PM »
I don't think binging food is good for Barretts and hiatal hernia. I think smaller more frequent portions would be better.

You think I am not having frequent meals? I eat every hour nonstop I have at least 5 meals a day. The main thing I have to do is try and have my food digested before bed so I dont get acid and bile reflux which can make me throw up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4922 on: May 19, 2022, 01:34:06 PM »
You think I am not having frequent meals? I eat every hour nonstop I have at least 5 meals a day. The main thing I have to do is try and have my food digested before bed so I dont get acid and bile reflux which can make me throw up

more lies.

you said you wake up at 5 am..in your rooster thread.

5-6 am meal 1
6-7 am meal 2
7-8 am meal 3
8-9 am meal 4
9-10 am meal 5

are you in bed by 12 noon?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4923 on: May 19, 2022, 02:05:07 PM »

You really are a fucking retard.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4924 on: May 19, 2022, 02:35:28 PM »

I don't understand this. 5 meals a day spaced out should be every 3 hours or thereabouts if you count waking hours.