Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 780501 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4975 on: May 30, 2022, 02:46:59 AM »
Yeah so you say that`s why you now have a big gut and a huge bloated pumpkin head.

Get serious or just quit....you`ll never compete again anyway so who cares?

Right now you could only win a pie eating contest tubby.

What gut? pie eating contest are you serious this is me this morning meanwhile I am trying to bulk does it look like I am getting too many calories? Fuck no and you think I should clean up my diet for what so I can be 150lbs like you fuck no I need more food not less

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4976 on: May 30, 2022, 03:01:06 AM »
What gut? pie eating contest are you serious this is me this morning meanwhile I am trying to bulk does it look like I am getting too many calories? Fuck no and you think I should clean up my diet for what so I can be 150lbs like you fuck no I need more food not less
PLEASE STOP....YOU LOOK TERRIBLE AND HAVE REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN......SOON EVEN AT MY AGE I WILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU SINCE I AM IN PROPORTION WITH NO TORN UP MISH MASHED BODYPARTS.... YOU POOR SOUL......I`D FEEL BAD FOR YOU IF YOU WERE A DECENT GUY AND MAY EVEN OFFER YOU SOME SAGE ADVICE.....BUT ALAS AND ALACK,YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE ASSHOLE YOU ARE TODAY.

How can you take "progress" pics daily and expect to see any progress?

ANSWER- YOU CAN`T....you are just in love with your pics.....HERE`S A NEWSFLASH....we are sick and tired of them.

By tonight, before you take your two hundred bloody dumps, that old gut will be back up to over forty inches looking like a gelatinous tub of shit.

All you are gaining is water weight from all the insulin spiking fast foods and simple carbs you gorge on like a pig all day and night.... you fucking dummy.

I thought you were a Mensa member with a very high IQ.....anther fabrication on your part perhaps ? ....if not you are one dumb genius.

ROME WAN`T BUILT IN A DAY.....TIP OF THE DAY....TAKE IT TO HEART BEFORE YOU LITERALLY HAVE A HEART ATTACK STUPID ASS.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4977 on: May 30, 2022, 03:03:28 AM »
looks like the anorexia won over bhank.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4978 on: May 30, 2022, 03:03:38 AM »
FAT FACE OF PEACE LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4979 on: May 30, 2022, 03:17:58 AM »
PLEASE STOP....YOU LOOK TERRIBLE AND HAVE REGRESSED TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN......SOON EVEN AT MY AGE I WILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU SINCE I AM IN PROPORTION WITH NO TORN UP MISH MASHED BODYPARTS.... YOU POOR SOUL......I`D FEEL BAD FOR YOU IF YOU WERE A DECENT GUY AND MAY EVEN OFFER YOU SOME SAGE ADVICE.....BUT ALAS AND ALACK,YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE ASSHOLE YOU ARE TODAY.

How can you take "progress" pics daily and expect to see any progress?

ANSWER- YOU CAN`T....you are just in love with your pics.....HERE`S A NEWSFLASH....we are sick and tired of them.

By tonight, before you take your two hundred bloody dumps, that old gut will be back up to over forty inches looking like a gelatinous tub of shit.

All you are gaining is water weight from all the insulin spiking fast foods and simple carbs you gorge on like a pig all day and night.... you fucking dummy.

I thought you were a Mensa member with a very high IQ.....anther fabrication on your part perhaps ? ....if not you are one dumb genius.

ROME WAN`T BUILT IN A DAY.....TIP OF THE DAY....TAKE IT TO HEART BEFORE YOU LITERALLY HAVE A HEART ATTACK STUPID ASS.

Water weight lol do I look bloated or am I all cut up? Fucking hater. Also no ulcer no blood no diarrhea digestive system is doing great. Just had to check since you said I was getting fat and nope not getting fat going to stay the course and keep lean gaining. It's not just about progress it is about maintaining condition. I look good year round that is the point. And this is my bulking condition. I am literally trying to get fat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4980 on: May 30, 2022, 03:20:29 AM »

I am eating nonstop my body simply will not get fat but my weight is slowly going up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4981 on: May 30, 2022, 09:24:29 AM »
I am eating nonstop my body simply will not get fat but my weight is slowly going up

Bhanks, is the anoreixa in remission?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4982 on: May 30, 2022, 10:41:05 AM »
its been the same for over a year, you have only ever gone down then back up

You are a fucking yo-yo

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4983 on: May 30, 2022, 11:08:59 AM »
time to up the insulin dosage, bhanks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4984 on: May 30, 2022, 11:13:32 AM »
Water weight lol do I look bloated or am I all cut up? Fucking hater. Also no ulcer no blood no diarrhea digestive system is doing great. Just had to check since you said I was getting fat and nope not getting fat going to stay the course and keep lean gaining. It's not just about progress it is about maintaining condition. I look good year round that is the point. And this is my bulking condition. I am literally trying to get fat.
Bulking....is an archaic term used as an excuse for eating like shit and you have gained zippo my little yellow friend.

I also have no issues with ulcers... no blood... no diarrhea.....and my digestive system is awesome cuz I know how to eat right.

I am consistantly gaining lean muscle while simultaneously losing any fat I had added after doing nothing for 5 years.

Just in your honor, this very early morning while you were on your 5th. dump...,I decided that I will now be doing more intensity techniques,eating even better if that`s even possible, and will soon start my TRT.....you my little yellow friend are in for quite the shock....no I will not be huge....I know I never was and never said I was and neither are you,though you try to convince us daily.... but I will be ripped with abs and extremely healthy.......especially since I am old enough to be your grandfather.....so be ready for the big reveal coming soon to a theater near you at my discretion sonny boy,not yours.

I`m fired up seeing the gains come and my enthusiasm has been reinvigorated.....so push those pink dumbells hard boy.....I`ll be training heavy with very little rest and with textbook form as always.

That is all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4985 on: May 30, 2022, 11:18:00 AM »
its been the same for over a year, you have only ever gone down then back up

You are a fucking yo-yo
^^^^^THIS

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4986 on: May 30, 2022, 11:18:59 AM »
Your face looks like a full moon on a clear night.....can you say kidney issues?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4987 on: May 30, 2022, 11:20:00 AM »
Yup,he` fading fast but thinks we are new in town and can`t see it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4988 on: May 30, 2022, 11:40:04 AM »

Not much progress there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4989 on: May 30, 2022, 11:43:27 AM »
Not much progress there.
180 pounds tops.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4991 on: May 30, 2022, 11:54:07 AM »
Bulking....is an archaic term used as an excuse for eating like shit and you have gained zippo my little yellow friend.

I also have no issues with ulcers... no blood... no diarrhea.....and my digestive system is awesome cuz I know how to eat right.

I am consistantly gaining lean muscle while simultaneously losing any fat I had added after doing nothing for 5 years.

Just in your honor, this very early morning morning while you were on your 5th. dump...,I decided that I will now be doing more intensity techniques,eating even better if that`s even possible, and will soon start my TRT.....you my little yellow friend are in for quite the shock....no I will not be huge....I know I never was and never said I was and neither are you,though you try to convince us daily.... but I will be ripped with abs and extremely healthy.......especially since I am old enough to be your grandfather.....so be ready for the big reveal coming soon to a theater near you at my discretion sonny boy,not yours.

I`m fired up seeing the gains come and my enthusiasm has been reinvigorated.....so push those pink dumbells hard boy.....I`ll be training heavy with very little rest and with textbook form as always.

That is all.

Not sure what part of I have had no digestion issues for over a month you are missing my stomach and digestion knock on wood are the best I can remember no issues at all not poopping excessively no heartburn no gas or bloating no blood no indigestion feel great

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4992 on: May 30, 2022, 11:54:45 AM »
180 pounds tops.

Lol you just going to take 40lbs off the board gtfo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4993 on: May 30, 2022, 12:31:13 PM »
Looking pretty thick today for 180lbs mid afternoon gut lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4994 on: May 30, 2022, 12:34:19 PM »
My stomach and digestion are the best I can remember no issues at all not poopping excessively no heartburn no gas or bloating no blood no indigestion feel great
Same here buddy.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4995 on: May 30, 2022, 12:35:19 PM »
Looking pretty thick today
Says you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4996 on: May 30, 2022, 01:03:28 PM »

Face is more bloated by the day.

Hanky, have you thought about checking out your kidneys?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4997 on: May 30, 2022, 01:22:55 PM »
Face is more bloated by the day.

Hanky, have you thought about checking out your kidneys?

he shit them out a while back

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4998 on: May 30, 2022, 01:58:25 PM »

Just need a shrimp boat in the back.

Lieutenant Dan.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V